Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you have a Paypal account? Make $100 - $1500 /day  (Read 4467 times)
LLpay (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:16:01 AM

Do this service also work?
If you need, I will work for you
respected member dont do it our god looks over evwrything.Its stealing someones for money for which with buyer protection paypal will stan with buyer and you will be forced to payback along with a chargeback fee so i say only 1 thing dont be greedy

Still presumptions and false accusations.

It's not because you don't understand something that the said thing doesn't exist.

You talk about god but you don't hesitate to accuse other people without proof, nor you hesitated to lie to me in private chat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:25:28 AM

respected member dont do it our god looks over evwrything.Its stealing someones for money for which with buyer protection paypal will stan with buyer and you will be forced to payback along with a chargeback fee so i say only 1 thing dont be greedy

Still presumptions and false accusations.

It's not because you don't understand something that the said thing doesn't exist.

You talk about god but you don't hesitate to accuse other people without proof, nor you hesitated to lie to me in private chat.
ok answer simple questions i asked you and i wont talk anything wrong about you anywhere here and we mark you as trusted member.tell me why will there be a chargeback? chargeback and dispute will be filed only if you dont deliver/deliver wrong thing to the people

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:11:56 AM

is this a scam ?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
prince V

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:39:09 AM

is this a scam ?
this is earning by scam

WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:05:47 AM

Seriously Paul?

You are going to steal money from innocent paypal users?

so sorry, I was careless
I did not see the risk until reading what you write
I will not work for a scammer
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:43:50 AM

I don't understand why you would want to risk your Paypal account to be closed after joining this? Why not show Paypal your business documents and be approved for higher transactions. I smell something fishy here.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 10:30:50 AM

i have paypal account, so where you can get 100 - 1500 dollar/day
and what is youre work can get 100 - 1500 dollar/day
you can share link information , you can explain for me
- We send you payments
- You withdraw the money into your bank account, you keep your commission % and you send us the rest of the money in BTC
- Older accounts are privileged as said
- If you can withdraw and cash out within 24h it means a higher commission % and more payments.
- If payment is held you owe us nothing (till the payment is ready)
- We usually send payments for 1 month/account

Please PM me for more information

Like seriously. A person receives the money via PayPal (which is a reversible payment mode) and sends you BTC (which is a non-reversal mode payment mode). After that, the payment is chargedback after 30 days and a person loses $3000 in a month. Probably the best scheme ever

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 10:40:20 AM

So you can continue defaming us...

Thank you!  I will continue to make people aware of what a scammer you are.   Smiley

Well if you have some psychological satisfaction doing defamation and commenting people's posts as you do...this is your problem actually.
....while other people are making money.

In 1 year you will be probably still commenting and defaming people (just as you do on other threads), still a poor man penniless as always.

No wife, no girlfriend, no job, no friends? Life is hard and sad (for you), isn't it?

*You are right to put your btc address in your signature and begging people to make you donation.
Why dont you just answer the question posed about your service and help people solve their doubts about it instead of getting into verbal fight with them?
You maybe good with words but if what you are offering is crap,nobody is going to take you seriously.
You haven't replied to my previous post also.
babsalt1975

Activity: 526
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:01:31 AM

So far all said, has anyone done any business with OP, I saw so many people requesting to be pmed but they have kept quiet. Does it mean things backfired or they are enjoying the $1,500 commissions daily. I am curious to know.
prince V

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:39:23 AM

Seriously Paul?

stealing money from paypal is not easy and if some one can do this,i'll be very happy.why?Bcoz they limited my account some years ago where i had $500. Paypal holds million million dollar from the innocent people.That's why we're in a world of decentralized.

Op i am with you,please send me a pm how can a fck paypal,i don't care what people will think,they're maintaining their reputation here.but trues is,you can't ignore how paypal holds thousands of millions of dollar from the users,who will be the owner of that money?how they'll treat with that money?nobody knows,funds are in held remain in their account until they resolve the problem.In this way, billions of dollars are in held in paypal account,meaning that they'll be the owner of that money someday.
So stealing from paypal is not illegal,its our money that they're holding right now.

pm me op and let me know the procedure,i have 1 verified and 1 unverified paypal account.
paypal is not a small shop that you will fuck.op is going to do false sales for which he will never send any product so there will be  a dispute filed on paypal.paypal will stand with buyer if it has already released funds then it will contact your bank put chargeback along with their chargeback fees.
in short you will get 1000$ from which op will take 700$ and after  a month you pay back to paypal 1200$.
so op is ready to keep faith on you that after you recieve in paypal you will give him in btc.
only way you can cheat is close your bank acc and block paypal but it will be difficult to survive later in this world full of legality.Think twice before you plan because paypal will never be fcked if anyone will be then its you who is trying to steal inocent peoples fund

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 11:58:51 AM

Seriously Paul?

stealing money from paypal is not easy and if some one can do this,i'll be very happy.why?Bcoz they limited my account some years ago where i had $500. Paypal holds million million dollar from the innocent people.That's why we're in a world of decentralized.

Op i am with you,please send me a pm how can a fck paypal,i don't care what people will think,they're maintaining their reputation here.but trues is,you can't ignore how paypal holds thousands of millions of dollar from the users,who will be the owner of that money?how they'll treat with that money?nobody knows,funds are in held remain in their account until they resolve the problem.In this way, billions of dollars are in held in paypal account,meaning that they'll be the owner of that money someday.
So stealing from paypal is not illegal,its our money that they're holding right now.

pm me op and let me know the procedure,i have 1 verified and 1 unverified paypal account.
"Rob the robber" is perhaps your philosophy of life but fortunately not many people here goes by the same ideology.
Robbing,whether a robber or innocent, makes you a robber.That is not the civilized way to stop scams or frauds.
paypal is not a small shop that you will fuck.op is going to do false sales for which he will never send any product so there will be  a dispute filed on paypal.paypal will stand with buyer if it has already released funds then it will contact your bank put chargeback along with their chargeback fees.
in short you will get 1000$ from which op will take 700$ and after  a month you pay back to paypal 1200$.
so op is ready to keep faith on you that after you recieve in paypal you will give him in btc.
only way you can cheat is close your bank acc and block paypal but it will be difficult to survive later in this world full of legality.Think twice before you plan because paypal will never be fcked if anyone will be then its you who is trying to steal inocent peoples fund
Thats right.PayPal doesn't pay you from its own pocket so you are not robbing PayPal but someone else and will eventually have to pay back because PayPal has all the necessary info about you to take legal action against you.
bitcointradex

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:00:05 PM

Well producing fake documents is overall illegal.

Oh please save that, submitting fake documents to unlimit paypal accounts is illegal and frauding paypal is legal?! OMG Grin

Submitting fake docs: Paypal does limit accounts left and right everyday, many people lose their original account and hence due to nature of the business they conduct, paypal is only option for them to get paid - they resort to "stealth accounts" and submit fake details, documents etc. Is it illegal? That depends on many factors. You cannot say it outright illegal as paypal is neither govt organization nor bank, so I doubt how illegal it is - and also it depends on which country you live and what is the status of paypal as financial institute in that country.

But as long as you're doing a fair business, paypal does not give a shit, and why would they anyway? It's not like paypal checks the documents with govt database (depends on country, in some country, they actually check with govt database), so as long as you're delivering what you are selling, neither your buyer, nor paypal gives a fuck to what info you used etc.

Frauding paypal: This is what exactly you're doing - using stolen CC or by frauding in Ebay. To be honest, I don't give a shit about that, paypal, ebay, banks they all fuck us everyday - so even if you're frauding them - they well deserve that! However, here you're using innocent noobs and their paypal account - this is not "fraud", this is "evil". To fraud paypal, you need lots of stealth accounts and cashout strategies - but you're acting like a little cheap pussy and using innocent people who don't deserve it really! I know what you're doing, I belong to that dark side, I very well know that what is your profit percentage etc (as I do pp hold release, I meet this type of things everyday lol), but I don't give a damn to that - everybody has their own strategy and I won't disclose everything here, rest assured. But here is a friendly advise: Be a man, come out from your mamas basement and stop being a keyboard warrior. Fraud is not for lazy bones, it takes some real manhood to successfully accomplish that.

But I am curious about the services you offer.
You unblock 21 days hold, and you take a %? What %?

I have seen many people within the last 10 years or so pretending to be able to remove hold on payments or unblock accounts....most of them were in fact unable to do so, or had a high failure ratio.
I am not saying this is you case however. That's the reason why I am curious to know more about it.

Yes I can release 21 days hold fund (except "ebay non performance hold" which is an external hold by ebay, not paypal actually), but I cannot unlimit/unban paypal account - that's where you need to send documents (real or fake), nothing else work.

But if you have any question, please post in my thread - not here! Here we are discussing your service, not mine.

Seriously Paul?

No need to be such serious mate, nobody's money getting stolen here. Paypal and ebay will refund the buyers money and in case of CC, bank will reimburse to card holder.

My problem is not that he is doing paypal/ebay/CC fraud (Banks/paypal/ebay all these are big corps, they fuck us everyday, so they do deserve some reverse fuck as well) - my problem is he is involving unsuspecting innocent noobs here and their lives in the long run. Once a paypal account will get a big negative balance, the case will be handed over to law enforcement and the paypal owner will be in big trouble.
prince V

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:15:50 PM

lol paypal owner in trouble.are you mad?no one can cheat paypal.the law enforcement will check where the money was wothdrawn and it has to be in your bank and bank has all details about you so ultimately you will be in trouble and not paypal.
I have been in this thing but in my case it was expedia and  not paypal.there was a fake hotel listing and i had booked family suite there.expedia had paid me 400$ as it was difference amt(the new hotel i was relocated its price was 400$ more than my previous rooms rent for 2 nights) in nearest hotel for 2 nights of same kind of hotel.Do you think this means expedia bears all loses??lol they had filed a case against that giy and made him pay all the money.Because along with me many were relocated.For me as a buyer service was done in time properly but they didnt go in loss they got all it back along with some more amt from that fucking person.
expedia paypal... are all biggies you try to fraud people using their website/service is impossible its you who will be in trouble.so do honest business live a better life.

bitcointradex

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:22:18 PM

lol paypal owner in trouble.are you mad?no one can cheat paypal.the law enforcement will check where the money was wothdrawn and it has to be in your bank and bank has all details about you so ultimately you will be in trouble and not paypal.
I have been in this thing but in my case it was expedia and  not paypal.there was a fake hotel listing and i had booked family suite there.expedia had paid me 400$ as it was difference amt(the new hotel i was relocated its price was 400$ more than my previous rooms rent for 2 nights) in nearest hotel for 2 nights of same kind of hotel.Do you think this means expedia bears all loses??lol they had filed a case against that giy and made him pay all the money.Because along with me many were relocated.For me as a buyer service was done in time properly but they didnt go in loss they got all it back along with some more amt from that fucking person.
expedia paypal... are all biggies you try to fraud people using their website/service is impossible its you who will be in trouble.so do honest business live a better life.

WOW brother, by paypal owner, I meant paypal account owner - the noobs who will let their paypal account used for this purpose. I never meant paypal company owner, though in that sense, paypal has no owner - it's a big corporation, so it has only share holders haha Grin

And yes, I said exactly that, the paypal account owner will be in big trouble when there will be a big amount in negative balance - paypal usually don't give a shit of few hundreds in negative - but when it's coming to few thousands, they will surely involve law enforcement in this.

And NO, you have no idea of what you're talking about. Paypal is indeed a fraud-able system, people are doing this everyday, people are making millions with paypal every year - at least I know such few people (I mean not in real life, but their online alter-ego lol). You need to know what you're doing - and it's a very very complex system to work with and certainly not for unsuspecting innocent noobs who are dreaming earning few Ks in a month. It takes lots of knowledge and know-how and of course time+effort+investment to accomplish a successful paypal fraud business. I know it from inside, I know people who are doing it, I have seen them doing it - so you can trust my words here.

I am not against paypal-fraud or any kind of fraud as long as it's aimed to big corps, but here in this case - the unsuspecting innocent noobs will suffer jail time - and I hate to see that, period.

Dav7

Activity: 282
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 02:36:53 PM

Wooooooowww so many alarm bells ringing as I read this topic! How can one accept this conditions so lightly?

Thank good no one here as already tried this offer!

LLpay (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:07:48 PM

While we are not involved in scams, you are right about Paypal.
They do keep hundreds of millions $ for 6 months (limited account) and they do earn a lot of money with this scam (interests).
This IS one of the Paypal scams.
Another scam from Paypal: they will block a payment to receiver (B) + limit account arguing some bullshit (payment has not been authorized or something like that) AND debit the same amount from sender's account (A) + limit account arguing another bullshit (it looks somebody else has accessed your account...).
So let's say payment is $1000. B can't cash in/out the $1000 he received (Paypal frozen it) and A owes $1000 to Paypal (or has been double debited of $1000).
Net gain for Paypal: 2000$ (if money is never unblocked) + (2000 x % interest x 6 months).

That's how Paypal works, and we have had many proofs of that, working with the bilateral accounts of victims of that scam (legitimate accounts and payments).

I know lawyers are working to file a class action against Paypal.
The point is Paypal is a big big scammer, but pretend to be on the right side of the law.
I am not a lawyer so I can't say if what they do is entirely illegal,
but one thing is sure it's totally immoral.
And who are the victims?
...honnest people, workers, who try to make part of Internet too, having no other choice to make
business with this absolute and dishonest monopoly...Paypal.

bitcointradex

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

While we are not involved in scams, you are right about Paypal.
They do keep hundreds of millions $ for 6 months (limited account) and they do earn a lot of money with this scam (interests).
This IS one of the Paypal scams.
Another scam from Paypal: they will block a payment to receiver (B) + limit account arguing some bullshit (payment has not been authorized or something like that) AND debit the same amount from sender's account (A) + limit account arguing another bullshit (it looks somebody else has accessed your account...).
So let's say payment is $1000. B can't cash in/out the $1000 he received (Paypal frozen it) and A owes $1000 to Paypal (or has been double debited of $1000).
Net gain for Paypal: 2000$ (if money is never unblocked) + (2000 x % interest x 6 months).

That's how Paypal works, and we have had many proofs of that, working with the bilateral accounts of victims of that scam (legitimate accounts and payments).

I know lawyers are working to file a class action against Paypal.
The point is Paypal is a big big scammer, but pretend to be on the right side of the law.
I am not a lawyer so I can't say if what they do is entirely illegal,
but one thing is sure it's totally immoral.
And who are the victims?
...honnest people, workers, who try to make part of Internet too, having no other choice to make
business with this absolute and dishonest monopoly...Paypal.

OMG!! Seriously man?! You have no right to talk those bullshit as you're much "Evil" and involving unsuspecting noobs in your fraud plan. If you're honest, put a sentence in bold that - whoever will give his own account to use in this business, will face legal trouble and jail time eventually, unless they have truckload money to pay best lawyers - do you have guts to say that?

While I have no problem your fraud business personally - I release paypal 21 days hold, so I meet those people everyday. They need not to tell me what they are doing, but I know it when I see a transaction in their account and it's a 400$ paid by some buyer for a i-Phone 7 plus. So I have no moral issue that you're doing paypal fraud, that's your call totally.

But if you really want to do it - why not you invest money and taking time to create your own stealth paypal accounts and aging them properly with transaction history and then after 2-3 months you can pull of that fraud. Do I really need to tell you how to do that step-by-step? Why you're taking the easy way involving unsuspecting innocent people and jeopardizing their life and social reputation in real world? Did you explain those guys what risks involve in this operation? Hell no! And that thing pissing me off!
LLpay (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:31:07 PM

And NO, you have no idea of what you're talking about. Paypal is indeed a fraud-able system, people are doing this everyday, people are making millions with paypal every year - at least I know such few people (I mean not in real life, but their online alter-ego lol). You need to know what you're doing - and it's a very very complex system to work with and certainly not for unsuspecting innocent noobs who are dreaming earning few Ks in a month. It takes lots of knowledge and know-how and of course time+effort+investment to accomplish a successful paypal fraud business. I know it from inside, I know people who are doing it, I have seen them doing it - so you can trust my words here.

I am not against paypal-fraud or any kind of fraud as long as it's aimed to big corps, but here in this case - the unsuspecting innocent noobs will suffer jail time - and I hate to see that, period.

I repeat we are not involved in scam, but let me correct one of your presumptions because you are wrong on this.

Paypal DOES NOT work with law enforcement as much as they pretend.
....just like credit card companies (visa, mc etc) DON'T work with law enforcement as they pretend.
(they will do if someone has been able/or try to enter their servers and gain access to data).
Why?
Very simple: Paypal like credit card companies and like banks....want to make the people believe it's 100% safe to use their service on
Internet (which is not).
So when Paypal and banks and credit card companies lose money from some monkeys...they just shut their mouth and take their pills.
They have a % of losses already expected for that. So this is the little risk that comes with their very lucrative business.

As for a negative balance into a Paypal account....it really depends on the country. Most people of most countries have no problem with that. In many years I have heard of only 1 case of someone who received a call from a collection agency and that's it.
This is just not the way Paypal works.

But once again, we do not encourage any illegal behavior and we respect the laws.

LLpay (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:41:58 PM

....bitcointradex.....we do not work with "innoncent" people as you pretend.

If so we would publish ads in job sections of some classifieds websites.
We do not.
And we work with professionals.

That said, for the xth time....we are not involved in any scam and we condemn any form of scam or illegal behavior.
AnonCard

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:48:57 PM

Sent you a PM.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: