Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you login to a gambling site with Twitter, Google or Facebook Id?  (Read 3980 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:01:43 AM

Most sites, at least dice sites, provide either a login url (Just-Dice, SatoshiDice) or ask for a user name and password (BitDice, PrimeDice).

One of the benefits of Bitcoin gambling is betting anonymously.

There has been a couple of sites however that allowed you to login with your social media profiles, though they seem to be dead now Smiley

Do you think sites should offer the option of login via social media profile as well as the normal username/password?
it does not seem necessary because many gamblers want to hide their identity while gambling. in my country gambling is illegal so it would be better to create an account on the gambling site anonym. but if the gambler likes that option because there's no need to create an account on that site which is time consuming and just needs to connect it to a social media account it's good too.
Very few does this. I haven't used any of my IDs to generate a account in gambling websites. This is not just because of the identity loss, if they make the identity is a must I'll provide. Because I wish to be a part of the gambling network. But sometimes legal issues arise, which might trouble us high, for which I avoid using the personal IDs.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:59:22 AM

Most of the people like to gamble witha hidden identity, that is the reason why bitcoin gambling is so famous, there will be no one want to link their account to any social media where the friends and families could see gambling, so no gambler will want to log in using their social media account
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1258

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 12:28:20 PM

I haven't seen gambling websites that use a social media account to log in and store some of your information there, it's like why are you going to do that, especially if you are being anonymous and the gambling site uses bitcoins. I know there are gambling sites that use Steam, and I think that's okay because steam is widely used and technically, you are playing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:46:02 PM

I haven't seen gambling websites that use a social media account to log in and store some of your information there, it's like why are you going to do that, especially if you are being anonymous and the gambling site uses bitcoins. I know there are gambling sites that use Steam, and I think that's okay because steam is widely used and technically, you are playing.
I don't usually notice gambling websites doing that type of login system as well. if they begin to use that then I think that they would go out of business since there wouldn't be that many people using the website due to that login thing. Why should they use that when they could use a different website while remaining anon?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:24:27 PM

I don't usually notice gambling websites doing that type of login system as well. if they begin to use that then I think that they would go out of business since there wouldn't be that many people using the website due to that login thing. Why should they use that when they could use a different website while remaining anon?
i think bitkong offers this feature , so you don't need to put your email there but a social media instead , i just think it's not a good idea unless you log in from a fake account which make it all useless right? there's no good benefit on using social media. i believe people wouldn't want this feature , it's not really necessary.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:54:56 PM

i think bitkong offers this feature , so you don't need to put your email there but a social media instead , i just think it's not a good idea unless you log in from a fake account which make it all useless right? there's no good benefit on using social media. i believe people wouldn't want this feature , it's not really necessary.
Yes, that's the only way to save your details/account on bitkong. i think they'll change that in version 2. i find it unnecessary too, i wouldn't want a gambling site to know/have basic information of me.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:22:28 PM

Do you think sites should offer the option of login via social media profile as well as the normal username/password?
Yes, i think they should offer this, it would make things much easier and we could avoid unnecessary signing up on new sites just to check them. It is not so damn hard to create few accounts on facebook and use them for gambling log in if such exists on gambling sites. Just make sure to separate your private facebook account from your "business" one.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:47:41 AM

Yes, i think they should offer this, it would make things much easier and we could avoid unnecessary signing up on new sites just to check them. It is not so damn hard to create few accounts on facebook and use them for gambling log in if such exists on gambling sites. Just make sure to separate your private facebook account from your "business" one.

Yeah you're right. You can make dummy accounts for such purposes and no need to disclose any personal information that can compromise your security. And i don't think there are that many gambling sites that would require logging in with social media accounts anyways but if a site you really prefer does this, then just make a dummy account

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:14:28 AM

Yes, that's the only way to save your details/account on bitkong. i think they'll change that in version 2. i find it unnecessary too, i wouldn't want a gambling site to know/have basic information of me.
and AFAIK there's no single bitcoin gambling site anymore require a social media to login/create an account. if then that kind site still exist and survive with its feature i don't think people would comfortable with it and would prefer looking for another site which offering better option and easier way to get started.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:37:05 AM

Yeah you're right. You can make dummy accounts for such purposes and no need to disclose any personal information that can compromise your security. And i don't think there are that many gambling sites that would require logging in with social media accounts anyways but if a site you really prefer does this, then just make a dummy account

Now all gambling sites are updated they will not ask any our email id or another thing to log on their website just enter your username and submit you will get into the website. Inside if you want you can provide your email id or else, it is not mandatory to update our personal id in gambling site. And sharing our personal contact details in gambling site is not safe. Better you can use alternative contact details.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:13:04 PM

Most of the people like to gamble witha hidden identity, that is the reason why bitcoin gambling is so famous, there will be no one want to link their account to any social media where the friends and families could see gambling, so no gambler will want to log in using their social media account

Yeah, in this way, bitcoin online gambling are doing a great part to promote that's type of gambling where they don't need any personal information and i think it is good for those gamblers like me, who don't like to show to others. Also i can guess gamblers don't want to play gambling with social media account. One more reason is here to avoid play in social media account and that is if we want to earn bitcoin or play gambling with bitcoin then we should come in this place bitcoin online gambling.
TravelMug

Activity: 2660
Merit: 854

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:07:58 PM

Yeah, in this way, bitcoin online gambling are doing a great part to promote that's type of gambling where they don't need any personal information and i think it is good for those gamblers like me, who don't like to show to others. Also i can guess gamblers don't want to play gambling with social media account. One more reason is here to avoid play in social media account and that is if we want to earn bitcoin or play gambling with bitcoin then we should come in this place bitcoin online gambling.

As for me I will not login to a gambling site with my social media accounts. I don't want to take risk of some of people, like a boss perhaps seeing me doing gambling. I'm not ashamed gambling, but sometimes you need to protect yourself. That is why maybe most of gambling sites don't want to put this option to their site. And besides, bitcoin gambling is anonymous so let us just leave it like that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 02:27:55 PM

I don't really mind that they offer this, as long as it's not the only option for creating an account on their website.
I'd even use it, I have some social media accounts that are not tied to my real name, so in that sense I wouldn't lose anonymity per se.

It's also pretty handy to not have to remember different log-in info, my password manager on my browser acts up sometimes, especially on Firefox.

preevi

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:03:06 PM

I am prefer to not linked my social media account with gambling sites
My social media account is only to interaction with my friend and family
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:20:45 PM

some people create social media with fake information to avoid hacking etc.
so for those people who did it i think it won't be a big deal to link their social media account to their gambling account.
but yeaaa there's no urgency to do that bs thing .
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:28:55 PM

yeah i don't want to linked too because my social media is only for me and my friends and for promoting something. i think its better if we have another social media account to linked with the gambling site or we don't have to linked at all. because if we are linked our social media, sometimes we are promoting the links that is not good for our children if they see this.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:27:57 PM

some people create social media with fake information to avoid hacking etc.
so for those people who did it i think it won't be a big deal to link their social media account to their gambling account.
but yeaaa there's no urgency to do that bs thing .
that's it even you linked your account you can still create fake one and use it in order play the game better to make some adjustment knowing how the site rules
as far as I know I will be prefer not to use anything if it in terms of bitcoin gambling . even social account should be taking place since the system of anonymity is the purpose of bitcoin.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:44:58 PM

Most sites, at least dice sites, provide either a login url (Just-Dice, SatoshiDice) or ask for a user name and password (BitDice, PrimeDice).

There has been a couple of sites however that allowed you to login with your social media profiles, though they seem to be dead now Smiley

For me it's a no because we all know that some sites or gambling sites are not legit or they didn't even give you some money they just get all of your money and worst your information too in order to blacmailed you to use it in bad way. So be careful guys. Many sites are not reliable and I told you I am one of th victim of those sites.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
alexsandria

Activity: 896
Merit: 268

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:47:21 PM

it does not seem necessary because many gamblers want to hide their identity while gambling. in my country gambling is illegal so it would be better to create an account on the gambling site anonym. but if the gambler likes that option because there's no need to create an account on that site which is time consuming and just needs to connect it to a social media account it's good too.

Yepp. Most of the gamblers are like to hide their identity for future purposes and as we can see all people are using other username such as name of idols, pets or cartoon character because they do not wanto get accessed by other people especially the bad ones who will likely to scammed.

wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 712

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:03:17 PM

Of course I will never log in with a facebook or Google account, they already know enough about you and you are planning to give to them even more information, even if it is cumbersome it is way better to maintain all of your accounts separate from each other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: