Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:20:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Proof of Stake 25%] Ganjacoin -x11 ALGO Mining till block 10000  (Read 35769 times)
sugarbaby

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:58:37 PM

Ill take care of it when i get to my desktop  also im looking into the new block  explorer like you suggested

...and what about finish the website? Laziness is so typical, no?

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:12:18 AM

Dev wallet is not synchronized.how to fix Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
addnode= Huh Huh Huh
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:23:30 AM

ok so no exchange is fine ill get back to the project itself and have the store setup sorry for any confusion guys/girls

also working on
Andriod Wallet
Apple Wallet

lol, finish first the damn website and then you can work on the "andriod" wallet... I doubt Apple will allow it  Grin

Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:23:44 AM

addnode= Huh Huh Huh

Its a wireless node  Cheesy

MT4 available
olkah

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:25:43 AM

addnode= Huh Huh Huh

Its a wireless node  Cheesy
I seriously how to fix Huh
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:32:05 AM

addnode= Huh Huh Huh

Its a wireless node  Cheesy

According to github, one is 169.54.3.62

https://github.com/legends420/OfficalGanjaCoin

Ei Dev, the link for the github on the OP is broken. Fix that too, lazy! it has https://github.com/legends420/OfficalGanjaCoin[url]]]https://github.com/legends420/OfficalGanjaCoin[url] with [/url[ <-it will not work  Grin

MT4 available
    olkah

View Profile
    February 12, 2017, 12:35:16 AM

addnode= Huh Huh Huh

Its a wireless node  Cheesy

According to github, one is 169.54.3.62

https://github.com/legends420/OfficalGanjaCoin

Ei Dev, the link for the github on the OP is broken. Fix that too, lazy! it has https://github.com/legends420/OfficalGanjaCoin[url]]]https://github.com/legends420/OfficalGanjaCoin[url] with [/url[ <-it will not work  Grin

only 1 addnode=?Huh
    sugarbaby

View Profile
    February 12, 2017, 12:36:51 AM

He spent all the money buying the coin on the https://www.walletbuilders.com/  Grin Grin

MT4 available
    olkah

View Profile
    February 12, 2017, 12:38:33 AM

Ok  Grin
    ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
    Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
    February 12, 2017, 01:00:24 AM

lmao didnt even spend a dollar for the code and i just havent added any more nodes this is still soft launch stage we have 11 members everyone else's wallet is syncing just fine

Ill take care of it when i get to my desktop  also im looking into the new block  explorer like you suggested

im working on it if you have an issue with the website then tell me instead of complaining. are you even mining? or part of this project at all or just here because your bored?

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
    soniclord
    Legendary

Activity: 1134
    Merit: 1002

View Profile
    February 12, 2017, 02:27:27 AM

Any news of oxchanges?
    sugarbaby

View Profile
    February 12, 2017, 02:34:46 AM

lmao didnt even spend a dollar for the code and i just havent added any more nodes this is still soft launch stage we have 11 members everyone else's wallet is syncing just fine

im working on it if you have an issue with the website then tell me instead of complaining. are you even mining? or part of this project at all or just here because your bored?

The issue it was already reported in the comment above...

Show me an exchange and i will trade. I dont care about mining. ANNNDD Im always on fire!

MT4 available
    qratzpalatz

Activity: 309
    Merit: 250

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
    February 12, 2017, 02:40:08 AM

Show me an exchange and i will trade. I dont care about mining. ANNNDD Im always on fire!

Here,just for you:

https://bittrex.com

Go. Trade.  Grin

@ganjaman

I rest my case Grin Grin Grin
    sugarbaby

View Profile
    February 12, 2017, 02:43:08 AM

Here,just for you:

Go. Trade.  Grin

@ganjaman

I was talking about an exchange where this coin is listed, daah...

MT4 available
    ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
    February 12, 2017, 02:44:16 AM

Ill take care of it when i get to my desktop  also im looking into the new block  explorer like you suggested

Here,just for you:

Go. Trade.  Grin

@ganjaman

:-)

Here,just for you:

Go. Trade.  Grin

@ganjaman

I was talking about an exchange where this coin is listed, daah...

we are not listed on any exchange  and probably not going to be if users dont agree on it yet

soniclord
    Legendary

Activity: 1134
    Merit: 1002

View Profile
    February 12, 2017, 02:45:00 AM

Here,just for you:

Go. Trade.  Grin

@ganjaman

troll detected
    Daffadile

Activity: 1162
    Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
    February 12, 2017, 05:40:25 PM

I am going to post some eye candy in the thread for you later. I went through some old hdd's and found my old grow pics. (I was featured member on rollitup.org for 6 months under the name SidV. not sure if they even have any of my posts anymore) . I have a little over a year of grow pics. life cycle pics. I took pics of them daily from clone to finished. Not sure how many grow's i posted. I have over 3 million pictures. I did led/cfl/hps/mh/fertilizer etc comparison tests and all kinds of crazy shit. Even did an entire choose how it grows summer. I selected people from my thread and then I took pics of spots in the woods and each got to select there spot, how they were treated every week, what nutes etc. lol Even had 1 op that I showed people how to make a hydro drip system with empty iv saline bags :p
    [/quote

Lol so many people smoke ^^

That is awesome you must show us some pics man I would love to see your ladies xD
    I tried that stuff eh growing is not easy.

Sugar baby should be cry baby he whines worse then a little girl who stubbed her toe. He is not even doing anything useful. I mean at the very least some people have online wallets and have used the faucet a few times. What has he done ? Eh he who makes the loudest noise has nothing to show for it. Kinda like he compensating for something.

. ██████████.
                                  .████████████████.
                               .██████████████████████.
                            -█████████████████████████████
                         .██████████████████████████████████.
                      -█████████████████████████████████████████
                   -███████████████████████████████████████████████
               .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
            .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
           .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
           ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
           .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
           .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
           .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
            .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
               .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                  .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                       ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████████████
                              ██████████████████████████
                                 ████████████████████
                                   ████████████████
                                       █████████
    .YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
    rotzbouf

Activity: 112
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    February 12, 2017, 07:14:43 PM

I downloaded source from git to compile the wallet. Quite some mess inside your source archive, you should clean up and remove all compiled stuff. The compiles executables should be put into zip or tar and put for download separately.

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
    |⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛
    yavuzc78

Activity: 868
    Merit: 1000

View Profile
    February 12, 2017, 07:22:12 PM

New Ganja Coin Pool

http://altcoinix.com/420G/public

%1 Pool Fee

Example for Ganja:

stratum+tcp://stratum.altcoinix.com:3351 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
    February 12, 2017, 09:29:57 PM
    Last edit: February 12, 2017, 09:58:54 PM by ganjaman

I downloaded source from git to compile the wallet. Quite some mess inside your source archive, you should clean up and remove all compiled stuff. The compiles executables should be put into zip or tar and put for download separately.

sure ill clean it up once i compile all the wallets but no luck i offered a bounty for 5000 coins but ill up it to 15000 coins if anyone can compile the windows wallet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
      Print  

Jump to: