Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:54:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Proof of Stake 25%] Ganjacoin -x11 ALGO Mining till block 10000  (Read 35769 times)
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:51:50 AM

Alien
ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 01:52:29 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 02:24:19 PM by ganjaman

Alien

HOW U KNOW!!! COVER BLOWN

Also we sent the weekly ganjacoins out :-)

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 12:41:02 AM

Lol youre so petty its funny but anyways i didn't make that mining pool that was another user just like pickaxe and i wouldn't say i type brazilish i would say its from smoking too many joints :-) also i could care less about proper typing i have alot of other things to worry about . anything else you would like to talk about :-) lets make it a game ill give you 1000 ganjacoins if you can guess my race :-) since you like to waste time .

HUMAN

(HUMAN RACE)

Lol

Are you German ?
I mean is the OP German I want 1000 coins xP

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 01:13:25 AM

Lol no not german either

sugarbaby

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:27:58 AM

okok...according with google translator, your native language is castellaño

So, you can well be Spanish, according to your timezone (in your profile).
Portuguese/Brazilian, no. Google translator says no.

EDIT: okok, I won... Ill post my address later...

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:04:48 AM

lol you have to use google translator to understand my english typing? thats why your saying im Brazilian  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin but anyways your still wrong no need to post your address lmao also my timezone isnt even correct on my profile

sugarbaby

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:11:12 AM

lol you have to use google translator to understand my english typing? thats why your saying im Brazilian  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin but anyways your still wrong no need to post your address lmao also my timezone isnt even correct on my profile

Not to understand your english (ok, it awfull like mine), but to make the language reversal...and its Castellaño

Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
kuky004

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:22:16 AM

Haha, I also use Google Translate!
kuky004

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:25:18 AM

Alien

Dear, what is your next route?
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:11:22 PM

Alien

Dear, what is your next route?

next move as in for ganjacoin? im still working on website to make things cleaner and im working on more features to bring in new members

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:24:47 PM

You can also get easily listed at coinexchange.io. And novaeschange just need 250 votes to get listed. So might try to add there, when you have time.
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:43:23 PM

ill check them out thanks

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 04:10:27 PM

I just checked ur account and posting history and nothing seemed weird to me. I will sign in to ur account to read ur pms and check ur account settings for integrity. Will report back if / when I find something suspicious. As u are brazilian, u should dump ur real for usd or add to shorts. Real doesnt look sexy and starts lagging behind indian rupee.

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 04:43:32 PM

lol who is Brazilian u people are weird anyways back to working on the site this was fun

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 05:30:05 PM

lol who is Brazilian u people are weird anyways back to working on the site this was fun

Site needs redoing. Im half-brazilian and half-japanese. U should rather define a relationship between plummeting prices and people moving their miners over to other alts than retaliate with toilet jokes.

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 06:12:34 PM

Site needs redoing. Im half-brazilian and half-japanese. U should rather define a relationship between plummeting prices and people moving their miners over to other alts than retaliate with toilet jokes.

lol there is no mining with GanjaCoin anymore no need to REDIRECT miners else where also already stated im working on the site  Huh Huh you must not be able to read what im saying .. you and sugarbaby are here to look like fools. are you currently working on any project or just a jealous person trying to bring other people down because you cannot do anything yourself? you have a link to a project that doesnt even have a website and you talk about my site needs redoing lmao you need to start building one

sugarbaby

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:09:17 PM

lol there is no mining with GanjaCoin anymore no need to REDIRECT miners else where also already stated im working on the site  Huh Huh you must not be able to read what im saying .. you and sugarbaby are here to look like fools. are you currently working on any project or just a jealous person trying to bring other people down because you cannot do anything yourself? you have a link to a project that doesnt even have a website and you talk about my site needs redoing lmao you need to start building one

sugarbaby rocks everywhere!

MT4 available
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 07:26:14 PM

lol sorry had to throw u in there  Grin Grin Grin Grin

sugarbaby

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:28:37 PM

lol sorry had to throw u in there  Grin Grin Grin Grin

sugarbaby doesn't mind because he's awesome!  Wink

MT4 available
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 02:28:33 PM

Hello members well with everything going on and the soft launch i didnt get a chance to post about the overall goal of GanjaCoin Long term

We have the goal of opening a dispensary, larger grow facilities with the tshirt shop to accept our own coin.

We at GanjaCoin are a team of Developers and Growers with a combined experience of 15+ years. We are currently growing a steady pace of 50+ plants in a warehouse with a harvest coming in every 2 months with all different types of strains From

GrandDaddyPurp
Ghost Train Haze
Mother of Peral
OG Kush
Critical Cheese
BlueDream

This is just a few that we grow and as a GanjaCoin holder this is what your holding the future of medicine. This gives us the supply of medical marijuana and takes out the middle man.

The idea behind the tshirts is to incorporate an already running custom tshirt business(OWNED BY GanjaCoin) to accept GanjaCoin as well as cutting out any middle man and leaving its users with great quality GanjaCoin t shirts for $20. NOTE: Most custom tshirts places charge $30-$35 USD for a shirt.
( I havent decided if i want to open up a custom tshirt designer online for users to make there own shirts and pay with ganjacoin. Could be good in the near future!)

GanjaCoin is not working with or look to work with any LARGE INVESTORS as we want this coin to be for the people and not controlled by big companies.

All though i know this is a LONG way out it is very possible to achieve with a great community and support.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________

The on-line shop plus VIP area is already up , running and we are now backing 1 Ganja Coin to 1 Gram of CANNABIS for all VIP members - 1 Gram of CANNABIS equal to $10 USD. Altough i know the value of GanjaCoin is no where near that i believe the users wont sell there coins cheap once they read this.

LIFETIME VIP MEMBERSHIP : $50 = 200000 GanjaCoins (YOU HAVE UNTIL 4/20/2017 TO PURCHASE IT)
then Memberships will be $50 every 6 Months for VIP MEMBERSHIP

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: