Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Proof of Stake 25%] Ganjacoin -x11 ALGO Mining till block 10000  (Read 35769 times)
ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 02:33:32 PM

Hmm ill see if i can show what you got from the faucet . if not ill leave it like that so its a surprise :-)

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:07:21 PM

Shout out to dev for fixing my wallet problems.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:12:08 PM

It is not too late for me to catch some free Ganja for registering ? I must send my address or is it automatically done ?
The faucet sounds nice I hope it is worth doing to give people who can't or dont mind a method I like to call human mining ^^

Fun fun !! So I mist nab some coins before Sunday come if I want quick payment.

Is the online wallet going to stake or will there be a new one ? A stand alone one ?

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 05:51:34 PM

It is not too late for me to catch some free Ganja for registering ? I must send my address or is it automatically done ?
The faucet sounds nice I hope it is worth doing to give people who can't or dont mind a method I like to call human mining ^^

Fun fun !! So I mist nab some coins before Sunday come if I want quick payment.

Is the online wallet going to stake or will there be a new one ? A stand alone one ?

Not to late i just haven't sent them out its not done automatically due to misuse. you dont need to send me your address you will see them there soon.

faucet payments every friday they wont be released until then. you can mine for quicker coins

online as of right now doesnt stake i am working on compiling the new windows wallet for everyone. that wallet will stake coins.

DEV PROBLEMS: im having trouble compiling the wallet for windows right now ive tried everything but still nothing. if you run on linux the wallet is already setup and you can download from github

Shout out to dev for fixing my wallet problems.

no problem :-)

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 01:11:07 PM

First 25 faucet users got there weekly payouts today congratz. everyone over the 25 threshold will have there spot held for them next week

yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:33:50 PM

New Ganja Coin Pool

http://altcoinix.com/420G/public

%1 Pool Fee

Example for Ganja:

stratum+tcp://stratum.altcoinix.com:3351 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:47:00 PM

Glad to see things are moving along.

Got a few questions just because the option is there at the web page Smiley (have not registered so :p )

The Ganja Store. What are you going to sell in it? not asking about smoke or seed, could care less. Are you selling paraphernalia & other cool knick knacks?
Also by the button it would appear there is a web wallet? If you have a web wallet put that in the op. Some reason people love storing there coins places they
have no control over :/

Page looks good. One little thing and I only noticed because im insane :p Add a site icon to your page. Looks naked on a tab with a generic page icon.  Take it ez.
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 10:18:39 PM

Got a few questions just because the option is there at the web page Smiley (have not registered so :p )

The Ganja Store. What are you going to sell in it? not asking about smoke or seed, could care less. Are you selling paraphernalia & other cool knick knacks?
Also by the button it would appear there is a web wallet? If you have a web wallet put that in the op. Some reason people love storing there coins places they

Page looks good. One little thing and I only noticed because im insane :p Add a site icon to your page. Looks naked on a tab with a generic page icon.  Take it ez.

im not sure what we will be selling i was thinking smoke ,seeds , bongs, pipes, clothing, kinda like a one stop shop but im not sure how people would like the actual smoke being bought so if anyone wants to give some thoughts please feel free

i thought i did put the web wallet in the OP ill check back

and lol thanks ill add site icon

BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:39:17 PM

Hi there, where link of Ganja Faucet? Roll Eyes
EpyxZ

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:40:54 PM

im not sure what we will be selling i was thinking smoke ,seeds , bongs, pipes, clothing, kinda like a one stop shop but im not sure how people would like the actual smoke being bought so if anyone wants to give some thoughts please feel free

You may have. I probably just missed it :p

I personally think that yes smoke and seeds are huge sellers but as a former grower I can tell you I can buy cheap ass seeds from like https://sensiseeds.com/ and they have been in the game for years. And one of the top smoke entrants in the cannabis cup in Amsterdam. There are tons and tons of people trying to create seed & smoke stores right now due to all the pending legalization in EU countries.

It all depends on what kind of money you can throw at it. Profit on any of it is going to be rocky at start as any project that requires physical items that you cannot produce yourself is. Gotta think about it. 1 shirt will cost you like $20 so you have to sell for $30 because your paying shipping x2 times (lets not get into insuring the item or replacing lost/broken items out of pocket).
So in order to make money off shirts you have to buy them in the 100's so instead of $20 per shirt your paying $8 per shirt and now can sell them for $20. But then it gets trickier because you either need to create an api that will average all current exchanges coin value so you know how many coins represent $20 or continuously buy under valued coin for yourself to resell to Store users.

I know I ask a lot of questions and ones that are like OMFG stfu already go away but hey :p

If this gets off the ground and you stick around im game. why not Smiley
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:05:11 PM

I think that you/we/somebody shoul'd think how to minimize (avoid it woul'd be asking too much Cheesy ) big-miners/"investors" impact on the price. With unlimited coin suplly,as soon as this coin gets any value,it's over. Roll Eyes

Is it posible to link block rewards with time spent on network instead hashpower? Something like POS,but with mining... Smiley Something like that directly promotes large number of small miners... Smiley

Just smoking and thinking...lol Cheesy
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 03:44:06 AM

You may have. I probably just missed it :p

I personally think that yes smoke and seeds are huge sellers but as a former grower I can tell you I can buy cheap ass seeds from like https://sensiseeds.com/ and they have been in the game for years. And one of the top smoke entrants in the cannabis cup in Amsterdam. There are tons and tons of people trying to create seed & smoke stores right now due to all the pending legalization in EU countries.

It all depends on what kind of money you can throw at it. Profit on any of it is going to be rocky at start as any project that requires physical items that you cannot produce yourself is. Gotta think about it. 1 shirt will cost you like $20 so you have to sell for $30 because your paying shipping x2 times (lets not get into insuring the item or replacing lost/broken items out of pocket).
So in order to make money off shirts you have to buy them in the 100's so instead of $20 per shirt your paying $8 per shirt and now can sell them for $20. But then it gets trickier because you either need to create an api that will average all current exchanges coin value so you know how many coins represent $20 or continuously buy under valued coin for yourself to resell to Store users.

I know I ask a lot of questions and ones that are like OMFG stfu already go away but hey :p

If this gets off the ground and you stick around im game. why not Smiley

I am actually a grower so supply isnt an issue i could supply the whole website but wanna keep it clean so if i get enough people ill add a private section for those in need
and also for the tshirts i run my own tshirt bussiness so supply on tshirts and being able to make them is not a problem sell them for 15 - 20 not including shipping...
 its just time in coding the store with pricing to accept 420G and other things as well

and for

I think that you/we/somebody shoul'd think how to minimize (avoid it woul'd be asking too much Cheesy ) big-miners/"investors" impact on the price. With unlimited coin suplly,as soon as this coin gets any value,it's over. Roll Eyes

Is it posible to link block rewards with time spent on network instead hashpower? Something like POS,but with mining... Smiley Something like that directly promotes large number of small miners... Smiley

its probably possible  but im a 1 man team with a kid ill love to add valued members to the team tp help

ALSO YOU MUST REGISTER TO SEE THE LINK TO THE FAUCET

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:21:22 AM

a month ago, was removed from the stock exchange c-cex coin with the same name . be careful  Wink
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:08:10 AM

Dev choose Scrypt algo instead of GPU one. Hashate is still very low at around 50Mhash.
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 12:58:28 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 05:42:26 PM by ganjaman

a month ago, was removed from the stock exchange c-cex coin with the same name . be careful  Wink
ill keep that in mind i see tons of weed coins on exchange with tons of pre mine if they can get in i dont see why a ganja coin for the people wouldnt get in

Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 05:52:01 PM

First 25 faucet users got there weekly payouts today congratz. everyone over the 25 threshold will have there spot held for them next week

Nice I saw I got paid. I think I need to make more claims ^^ need to collect some ganja xD
I might start mining some with an rx480 not sure if it is worth it or how much I will make.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:07:05 PM

Nice I saw I got paid. I think I need to make more claims ^^ need to collect some ganja xD
I might start mining some with an rx480 not sure if it is worth it or how much I will make.

I'm mining with single 280x,few hours at a time,and i mined around 1000 coins in two days.

Still good for small mining,but diff is going up already... Wink
EpyxZ

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:33:01 PM

I am going to post some eye candy in the thread for you later. I went through some old hdd's and found my old grow pics. (I was featured member on rollitup.org for 6 months under the name SidV. not sure if they even have any of my posts anymore) . I have a little over a year of grow pics. life cycle pics. I took pics of them daily from clone to finished. Not sure how many grow's i posted. I have over 3 million pictures. I did led/cfl/hps/mh/fertilizer etc comparison tests and all kinds of crazy shit. Even did an entire choose how it grows summer. I selected people from my thread and then I took pics of spots in the woods and each got to select there spot, how they were treated every week, what nutes etc. lol Even had 1 op that I showed people how to make a hydro drip system with empty iv saline bags :p
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 07:11:17 PM

I am going to post some eye candy in the thread for you later. I went through some old hdd's and found my old grow pics. (I was featured member on rollitup.org for 6 months under the name SidV. not sure if they even have any of my posts anymore) . I have a little over a year of grow pics. life cycle pics. I took pics of them daily from clone to finished. Not sure how many grow's i posted. I have over 3 million pictures. I did led/cfl/hps/mh/fertilizer etc comparison tests and all kinds of crazy shit. Even did an entire choose how it grows summer. I selected people from my thread and then I took pics of spots in the woods and each got to select there spot, how they were treated every week, what nutes etc. lol Even had 1 op that I showed people how to make a hydro drip system with empty iv saline bags :p

that be cool i love seeing peoples grows

and

most importantly we need to get on an exchange or start a simple buy sell script for 420g coins and satoshi

yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:24:06 PM

New Ganja Coin Pool

http://altcoinix.com/420G/public

%1 Pool Fee

Example for Ganja:

stratum+tcp://stratum.altcoinix.com:3351 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: