Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New record being at 1000+?  (Read 3883 times)
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:51:24 PM

It hasn't stayed over $1000 entirely, but it's good to see the the price remain over $1000 for a while. People have to adapt to seeing the price at these levels as they were used to levels a few hundred $ lower. It will take time before people gain enough confidence to support these levels. I wouldn't be surprised if the price happens to fall back below $1000 again. Price range should be somewhere between $900 and $1100 in the coming weeks.

Look again. Bitcoin has been $1000+ since February 3, so that's 3 days in a row. They tried to crash the price below $1000 in several occasions (notice the sudden dips) and they failed to bring it below $1000, it was close but it quickly goes up again. $1000 is becoming the new floor.

The counter has now been reset, thanks to more PBOC manipulation, but china has no power anymore over bitcoin, it recovers too quick.

We are now back to $1000+ territory has expected, so 02/11/2017 is the new timer. Let's count how many days it stays above $1000, hopefully forever this time.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4482

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

Another way to look at this is that this is now ten consecutive days on which at some point the price has been above $1000 USD.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 04:50:54 PM

Waoh the price, which falls back to 800 days ago.

To be honest, i didn't expect that the price able to pick back up back to $1,000 again. Seems that in 2017, the bitcoin price in the 1st quater year will be consistent at $1k, expected to up to $1,500 at end of year at good momentum
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:24:29 PM

The counter has now been reset, thanks to more PBOC manipulation, but china has no power anymore over bitcoin, it recovers too quick.
We are now back to $1000+ territory has expected, so 02/11/2017 is the new timer. Let's count how many days it stays above $1000, hopefully forever this time.
The manipulation has worked for them and they were able to bring the price down and the sudden surge within a couple of days surprised me as i never expected them to recover so fast and i do think we have a good resistance at $1000 at the moment and i do hope that the price stays above thousand for a long time .
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:24:12 AM

Waoh the price, which falls back to 800 days ago.

To be honest, i didn't expect that the price able to pick back up back to $1,000 again. Seems that in 2017, the bitcoin price in the 1st quater year will be consistent at $1k, expected to up to $1,500 at end of year at good momentum

Right now, $1000 seems to be a strong resistance point. We seem to be reaching there, but dip almost immediately to $99x.
We have to break past this comprehensively, before we can think of $1500.
kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:40:11 AM

The manipulation has worked for them and they were able to bring the price down and the sudden surge within a couple of days surprised me as i never expected them to recover so fast and i do think we have a good resistance at $1000 at the moment and i do hope that the price stays above thousand for a long time .

Yes, it's possitive to see that bitcoin can recover from price drops like these faster and faster everytime and it makes me believe, that $1000 level is really getting to be a new floor for bitcoin. Cool
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:35:46 PM

Bitcoin is very young, there will many more similar records in the future. Last time I was right when I said that we are not finished with 3 digits price, I expect to get back to that few more times before we can say finally and forever goodbye to 3 digits price.
Hold on, its not over with price manipulation, this year will be interesting.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:41:21 PM

I hope history doesn't repeat itself.
It will hurt a lot specially for the old timers who have been supporting bitcoin and stayed whether it is up or down.
Hitting the thousand mark is so good to the eyes and those who have invested might have get their ROI now.
I didn't really expect it but it did happen so let us savor the moments and more.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:13:05 PM

I hope history doesn't repeat itself.

It depends on what you are talking about. If you are referring to pumps and dumps, and the usual bit of fud drama, then you can bet on it that it will continue to be part of Bitcoin. You have to realize that certain people behind the scenes make multi millions every year by crashing the price due to whatever negative happening, and then later to cash out at the time the price has recovered, where after that everything will be repeated again. It's a predictable and more than profitable cycle if you know how to take advantage of it.

It will hurt a lot specially for the old timers who have been supporting bitcoin and stayed whether it is up or down.

Nah, if you're talking about early birds that kept holding their stash, then there is no reason for them to be upset or whatever else. Long term minded people don't care about short term fluctuations.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:38:41 PM

The record keeps getting reset due to the constant sub $1000 dips, but eventually $1000 will never ever get crosen below and it will be like $100 (we are never going below $100 again), now it will be never going below $1000 again.
It's clear that it has become some sort of psychological floor that triggers buys when it goes below or near it.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:41:41 PM

The record keeps getting reset due to the constant sub $1000 dips, but eventually $1000 will never ever get crosen below and it will be like $100 (we are never going below $100 again), now it will be never going below $1000 again.
It's clear that it has become some sort of psychological floor that triggers buys when it goes below or near it.

It's indeed looking good. Mainly because of the fact that certain dumps are being used to get the price below $1000 hoping to trigger panic sellers and other weak handed people, but it feels good seeing people not willing to part with their coins. At some point the people behind these dumps will run out of coins, and then there is basically nothing to prevent the price from going up further.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:45:05 PM

One of the good indicators of bitcoin making progress is the fact that we are staying at 1000+ for days now and everytime we approach 1000, it goes up again. Doubters seem to be getting nervous and they are getting in when it gets close to 1000.

So we hit a new record? We have been at 1000+ since Feb 2th.
As far as I'm in bitcoin world, I have learned 'there is no any stable price that last for days/weeks or even months for sure' fluctuate price is a normal thing in bitcoin environment because bitcoin still in growing phase and doesn't has bigger market cap to hold the price free from manipulation of daily traders. However, even though bitcoin price fall down due to a problem, the price will recover again and again which it already back to $1000.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 09:32:43 PM

One of the good indicators of bitcoin making progress is the fact that we are staying at 1000+ for days now and everytime we approach 1000, it goes up again. Doubters seem to be getting nervous and they are getting in when it gets close to 1000.

This is no new record Smiley  We have been in this floor and visited it several times. It is that now i guess this is the new floor (I hope so) of Bitcoin price.  A good value to start skyrocketing again.

As far as I'm in bitcoin world, I have learned 'there is no any stable price that last for days/weeks or even months for sure' fluctuate price is a normal thing in bitcoin environment because bitcoin still in growing phase and doesn't has bigger market cap to hold the price free from manipulation of daily traders. However, even though bitcoin price fall down due to a problem, the price will recover again and again which it already back to $1000.

Even the most stable currency fluctuate.  Remember the only permanent in this world is change. It is the universal law.  So there is no news if Bitcoin fluctuates but if it goes deep below $900 then it is a news .  Bad new for holder and good news for buyers.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:10:22 PM

Bitcoin is growing. Just before the new year, December 22, the exchange rate of the leading cryptocurrency reached $800, to achieve the highest level in two years, mark was supposed to be $875. It is not surprising to see in a short time the highest in the entire history of bitcoins 1100$ or more – 1200$.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:59:18 PM

This is no new record Smiley  We have been in this floor and visited it several times. It is that now i guess this is the new floor (I hope so) of Bitcoin price.  A good value to start skyrocketing again.

Even the most stable currency fluctuate.  Remember the only permanent in this world is change. It is the universal law.  So there is no news if Bitcoin fluctuates but if it goes deep below $900 then it is a news .  Bad new for holder and good news for buyers.

I guess we will keep fluctuating from high 900 to low 1000's until we are going for the big ass pump that will bring us to to the new all time high, we are going to see a lot of people missing on the pump since they will be waiting for the next dip.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:27:16 AM

I don't know if the current price will keep the enough momentum to achieve a new ATH, but I would be completely satisfied if the mark of $1000 is able to persist as the new floor. It would be the first step for our expected skyrocketing.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:00:28 AM

Now it's price bitcoin is above 1000USD. has not decreased and signs will be under 1000USD. bitcoin will continue to be above 1000USD, this will make bitcoin development of better and also faster .
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:23:16 AM

I don't know if the current price will keep the enough momentum to achieve a new ATH, but I would be completely satisfied if the mark of $1000 is able to persist as the new floor. It would be the first step for our expected skyrocketing.

if it remains at this level by March and April, then it's stable enough to be the new floor. IMO, the next big run would come again next halving, so this price should hold for a long time.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:39:46 AM

if it remains at this level by March and April, then it's stable enough to be the new floor. IMO, the next big run would come again next halving, so this price should hold for a long time.
Well I really do hope you are right since most of us who earn via bitcoin some extra cash would like it to have a high conversion since it means we will have more money. I really do think the same as you, if this level is maintained now I think this would be the new floor and it will be long before we even see 500$ ever again that is if there aren't any major happenings that will drive the price of bitcoin down later on this month.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:14:28 AM

Now it's price bitcoin is above 1000USD. has not decreased and signs will be under 1000USD. bitcoin will continue to be above 1000USD, this will make bitcoin development of better and also faster .
Yes, the price of bitcoin is now stable at around $ 1,000 and there are no signs to come down. If the price drops would immediately rise again. Maybe now bitcoin will continue to be above $ 1000 and price increases that a fairly high seemed imminent. Actually, there is still potential bitcoin prices fell below $ 1,000 for some conditions but if it happens hopefully not be less than $ 990, but hopefully it does not happen and the price will continue to above $ 1,000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: