Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:14:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GIFTCARDS AT 10-40% WHOLE FOODS | FINISHLINE | OFFICE DEPOT/OFFICE MAX | THELUDE  (Read 31134 times)
sbuxscreenerr

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:40:21 AM

I will edit this but for now deal with caution.

I still haven't received any replacements.
BitcoinDomainDeals

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 02:11:41 AM

My Finishline worked no problem the other day. STILL WORKING BUT POLICY HAS CHANGED!

Spoliation Moment: Finishline is cracking down! They have figured out giftcards were being leaked.

You must now provide an email showing you bought the card, with the name matching the buyers ID.

Very easy to spoof if you got a little html ( inspect object ) edit skills - this seller can now supply the template in a file for you and send it to you for use.

No big deal, just a heads up folks.

Thanks,

BitcoinDomainDeals
(NEED A VOUCH REVIEW Huh QUALITY VOUCHES = FREE * JUST PM ME *)

stufffromdennis

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:18:31 AM

This is the strangest policy ever. It totally defeats the typical legitimate use of a GIFT card If the email purchaser matches the user. Doesn't even seem like a legal policy (these terms wouldn't be mentioned at time of purchase I'm sure).

That being said, the local stores have always been doing their own thing when it comes to Finish Line cards. The first time I used one of those codes back before Christmas the local store said they received word from hq not to accept any card without a pin anymore. He wouldn't even talk to me about it for 2 seconds when I had no pin. Dismissed me like a bug lol

Went to another store and it was a perfect experience. Same cards.
alfaryzykhodrid

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:18:23 AM

Do you sell TGI Fridays?
stupidsexyflanders

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:22:49 PM

My Finishline worked no problem the other day. STILL WORKING BUT POLICY HAS CHANGED!

https://i.imgur.com/G9Xs5Xr.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/u9HEIes.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/L08ALhZ.jpg

Spoliation Moment: Finishline is cracking down! They have figured out giftcards were being leaked.

You must now provide an email showing you bought the card, with the name matching the buyers ID.

Very easy to spoof if you got a little html ( inspect object ) edit skills - this seller can now supply the template in a file for you and send it to you for use.

Thanks,

BitcoinDomainDeals

can you use multiple gift cards with a purchase? notice your bill was like $200 but only used a $60 GC. I also got the you had to have the email but didn't mention the name matching
BitcoinDomainDeals

Activity: 196

twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 09:18:58 PM

Thanks,

BitcoinDomainDeals

can you use multiple gift cards with a purchase? notice your bill was like $200 but only used a $60 GC. I also got the you had to have the email but didn't mention the name matching

I've used multiples before. I used 4 on that transaction.

Name matching is what I heard a few times from ppl I resell to.

giftcardseller (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:21:30 AM

Marcus Neiman giftcards with PIN are available now !
can be used to order online
didact

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:35:53 PM

This guy is a scammer. Scammed me out of 600 dollars, as we were doing a bulk order. he didn't want to use any bitcointalk escrows and I'd been doing business with him for a long while so it made me sad to see him do such a shitty thing but yeah. Don't buy from him anymore, he'll exit scam you.
Bake mono

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:38:19 PM

This guy is a scammer. Scammed me out of 600 dollars, as we were doing a bulk order. he didn't want to use any bitcointalk escrows and I'd been doing business with him for a long while so it made me sad to see him do such a shitty thing but yeah. Don't buy from him anymore, he'll exit scam you.
sorry to hear that, he always expected payment first...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: