Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask Satoshi Any Questions ?  (Read 5051 times)
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:46:09 PM

My first question is :

Are you really Craig Wright? Since all the news and events most likely points to Craig, there is a big possibility that he is, but we need a confirmation Smiley

Second question since it is debated already for a long time : What will you do with your BTC you mined? Some suggest that you destroyed it. Its closed to a billion dollar already at current price.

reference:

https://news.bitcoin.com/theymos-bitcoins-satoshi-destroyed/
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:48:08 PM

Satoshi, when are you gonna set everybody straight with the extraordinary proof you promised.  I know you got it.  Smiley

Your assumtion is wrong.  Satoshi Nakamoto never promissed any extra ordinary proof.
Extra ordinary claim does require extraordinary proof but it requires genuine proof with concrete evidence.
But Satoshi will come out of the shadiow soon.
Will he? And will it be the original satoshi...or just the person who most recently purchased the satoshi credentials?

Please keep in mind, they are more valuable in the shadows.

But do whatever you'd like with your newfound glory...you paid for it.

Also, Vlad...the riddles turned out fantastic. Thank you.
zahra4577

Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:53:47 PM

Ah thanks for giving me this opportunity.
I would like to ask Satoshi why he preferred to stay anonymous and what good did your anonymity do to bitcoin or to you?

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:23:18 AM

Your assumtion is wrong.  Satoshi Nakamoto never promissed any extra ordinary proof.
Extra ordinary claim does require extraordinary proof but it requires genuine proof with concrete evidence.

Who is Satoshi? Well, it ain't you.

Having read many of Satoshi's posts, the use of grammar; and the effortless and causal use / command of the Queen's English is a style that is difficult to replicate. You can have the highest levels of education, but unless you were brought up immersed in the English language you would slip up all too often.

But three times in one post?

Your assumption is wrong. Satoshi Nakamoto never promised any proof.

Extra ordinary claims do require extraordinary proof; but also proof with concrete evidence.

But Satoshi will come out of the shadows soon.

I ain't all that with my own grammar, but you get the gist of where I'm coming from. Even Dr. Wright would have done a better job.
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:46:06 AM

My first question is :

Are you really Craig Wright? Since all the news and events most likely points to Craig, there is a big possibility that he is, but we need a confirmation Smiley

Second question since it is debated already for a long time : What will you do with your BTC you mined? Some suggest that you destroyed it. Its closed to a billion dollar already at current price.

reference:

https://news.bitcoin.com/theymos-bitcoins-satoshi-destroyed/
First,  I am not Craig Wright. Craig is one of the good drama artist. You all know that Bitcoin Drama is a real life drama in real time in the real world stage. The Stage is open for any one to act as they wish. You are also acting here. Second, 19700 Blocks = 985000 BTC. Satoshi will tell the mystery soon. Be patience to hear about those BTC. First you need to know who is Shatoshi Nakamoto ?
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:06:01 AM

Who is Satoshi? Well, it ain't you.

Having read many of Satoshi's posts, the use of grammar; and the effortless and causal use / command of the Queen's English is a style that is difficult to replicate. You can have the highest levels of education, but unless you were brought up immersed in the English language you would slip up all too often.

But three times in one post?

Your assumption is wrong. Satoshi Nakamoto never promised any proof.

Extra ordinary claims do require extraordinary proof; but also proof with concrete evidence.

But Satoshi will come out of the shadows soon.

I ain't all that with my own grammar, but you get the gist of where I'm coming from. Even Dr. Wright would have done a better job.

You  speak like Pinky. You know that Satoshi Nakamoto is not an English or Australo-Merican. You know that,
こんにちは
私は中本哲史午前
私は双子の兄弟を持っています
Therefore, Think and think again.

IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:13:10 AM

Ah thanks for giving me this opportunity.
I would like to ask Satoshi why he preferred to stay anonymous and what good did your anonymity do to bitcoin or to you?
Satoshi has remained anonymous for long time because it was needed. The reason will be unfolded gradually. 
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:19:24 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is some where around and watching the Bitcoin Community from the shadow.
Ask Satoshi any questions in this thread ? Deffinitely Satoshi will answer all your questions.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

But how will you know that the person that will answer on your questions is really the real Satoshi Nakamoto, there would be a bunch of users here that would definitely going to answer your questions but it is impossible to know if it is the real Satoshi Nakamoto. It is easy to say for someone that he is Satoshi Nakamoto but would be a hard thing to believe in the first place.
isoneguy

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:28:11 AM

Satoshi has remained anonymous for long time because it was needed. The reason will be unfolded gradually. 

will it now?
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:30:42 AM

My question is:

Why did you leave us hanging? If you really believe in your creation you should stand by its side and finish it so all this fuss about scaling and everything will end.
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:32:19 AM

Satoshi, when are you gonna set everybody straight with the extraordinary proof you promised.  I know you got it.  Smiley

Will he? And will it be the original satoshi...or just the person who most recently purchased the satoshi credentials?

Please keep in mind, they are more valuable in the shadows.

But do whatever you'd like with your newfound glory...you paid for it.

Also, Vlad...the riddles turned out fantastic. Thank you.

There are over 18 people become candidate of Satoshi Nakamoto; No body claimed that he is
Satoshi except Double Dr.Dr. Craig Wright. But Craig Wright hesitantly told Rory,  eeeeeYeeeees !
I was the main----,  but he could not say, Yes ! I am Satoshi Nakamoto; I invented the Bitcoin and
Blockchain Technology. He was quick groomed. Psychologically he was not prepared to act properly.
Because if aVman try to become an impostor of some one else behalf is not easy job. Very hard.
Which Satoshi do you want to meet or know ? The genuine inventor of Bitcoin and Blockchain or a  develioper? 

私は聡です

IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:35:16 AM

will it now?

Yes !
isoneguy

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:39:58 AM

My question is:

Why did you leave us hanging? If you really believe in your creation you should stand by its side and finish it so all this fuss about scaling and everything will end.

Do you understand how compartmentalization works?

In order to have a whole made up of more than a single part, you have to have multiple pieces.

The original Satoshi was merely playing his part in perpetuating an idea.

There is only 1 candidate for Satoshi. and many wannabe's.
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:41:59 AM

My question is:

Satoshi is saying, "I never left you. There was a technical problem."
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:46:55 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 09:31:13 AM by boris singer

Satoshi Nakamoto is some where around and watching the Bitcoin Community from the shadow.
Ask Satoshi any questions in this thread ? Deffinitely Satoshi will answer all your questions.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

But how will you know that the person that will answer on your questions is really the real Satoshi Nakamoto, there would be a bunch of users here that would definitely going to answer your questions but it is impossible to know if it is the real Satoshi Nakamoto. It is easy to say for someone that he is Satoshi Nakamoto but would be a hard thing to believe in the first place.

I feel no need too many questions about it, because from the beginning, Satoshi was deliberately not taking the primary identity. If from beginning Satoshi appear to public. Bitcoin will not be decentralized, because it will be concentrated in groups such as google & apple.

I still think that Satoshi just a manequin. This is precisely what makes bitcoin became popular in the world. All who answer our question in this forum is the embodiment of Satoshi, because bitcoin be great because of influence of community and market.
isoneguy

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:47:21 AM

I guess it's alright to dream and pretend to be something you're not.

And even better to be happy.

And if you have to buy that happiness...it's kinda sad, but so be it.

The best experiences you'll have are ones that you achieve...and work towards.

Successes that you've made.

Not sad little impromptu dances in the parking lot.
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:50:27 AM

My question is:

Do you understand how compartmentalization works?

In order to have a whole made up of more than a single part, you have to have multiple pieces.

The original Satoshi was merely playing his part in perpetuating an idea.

There is only 1 candidate for Satoshi. and many wannabe's.

Satoshi is saying, he had 52 projects in relation to Bitcoin and Blockchain. It was heard for one individual to implement every things. Satoshi had to play a role as, "we".
isoneguy

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:52:15 AM

Satoshi ain't saying shit.  Grin

Maybe it's time for you to start taking the medicine again.
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:54:56 AM

I guess it's alright to dream and pretend to be something you're not.

And even better to be happy.

And if you have to buy that happiness...it's kinda sad, but so be it.

The best experiences you'll have are ones that you achieve...and work towards.

Successes that you've made.

Not sad little impromptu dances in the parking lot.

The success that we wish for is a paradigm of inteded ations for which we are held to be responsible.
isoneguy

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:58:33 AM

You know, it used to be about cows...but a few years have come and gone.

It's about goats now.

And even if for some reason the 5 goats make it up the hill to the small playground which hides their fancy treats.

They still die at the end.

Five, Seven, Twenty Six, One, Nineteen.

Yhrtrd s [syyrtm jrtr///upi kidy jsbr yp gomf oy/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: