Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask Satoshi Any Questions ?  (Read 5051 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 09:21:35 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto does not need to reveal his true identity but for some
reason he will reveal himself first to the Bitcoin community leaders to analyse,
if it is good to reveal his true identity.

Can you specify which leaders?  Core?  Miners?  Etc...

Also, what kind of proof if the coins are locked up in a fund and you said Satoshi cannot sign any of the first 197,000 blocks?  Thx. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Assman

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:30:57 PM

Can't believe how many people are humoring this attention whoring troll.

OP is NOT Satoshi

OP IS a phaggot

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:35:27 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is some where around and watching the Bitcoin Community from the shadow.
Ask Satoshi any questions in this thread ? Deffinitely Satoshi will answer all your questions.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

I will ask Satoshi one question, how u predicted that its better to hide in shadow that be exposed as creator of this brillant invention?
It was very hard, to not take all this glory but in same time avoid so many legal and not legal problems.
Not all people will show their faces in front of the camera and tell that you have invented it. Many inventors in our world is still anonymous and they like to keep their private lives unto themselves. They enjoy having their life in peace without flashing cameras and long interviews. It is not how you gain the glory but how you enjoy looking at people how happy they were with your invention.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 10:52:03 PM

Can't believe how many people are humoring this attention whoring troll.

OP is NOT Satoshi

OP IS a phaggot

Don't be an Ass. 

At the very least OP knows Satoshi and Bitcoin intimately.  That alone is worth the opportunity.

Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 11:57:29 PM

Nobody in the world knows who is behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto. And I doubt that he would look this thread to answer on question of ordinary users. but in the case if I would have an opportunity to ask him I would ask - If he worked for the government when created bitcoin and blockchain?

You are wrong. Many people know Satoshi Nakamoto very well. I can guantee you, Satoshi will read every question in this thread.
Answer to your question is,  Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology did not work for any government.
Everybody know that he hides his indenture and it wasn't even proved that he is Japanese, even his name sounds so.
I would ask just one question - how this idea about bitcoin came to him?
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:36:27 AM

Can you find the private key from a signed public key?
sugarbaby

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:38:20 AM

Noup  Smiley

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:40:23 AM

Noup  Smiley

Well some professional cryptographic experts think there are circumstances where you can. But I want to hear the Satoshi answer.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 02:29:38 AM

I am not sure if he will read this or not but I would like to thank him for such invention. I mean it’s really beneficial for us (the international traders) to deal and manage payment online without any hectic restrictions, limitations or paperwork. Even if we are not in the mainstream fund mobilisation industry, I am sure in the coming 20 years, bitcoin will be one of the major players in the world payment solution (especially on the international level).
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:17:00 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is some where around and watching the Bitcoin Community from the shadow.
Ask Satoshi any questions in this thread ? Deffinitely Satoshi will answer all your questions.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

well, I guess it doesn't matter if we ask Mr.Nakamoto Satoshi. because He still not gonna response to any of the member here. And were not so sure also if He will know about this things. due to everything about him was still a speculation, no one knows who is he. Or only my question if He/She exist is "why did you hide your identity Mr. Satoshi nakamoto"
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:39:45 PM

well, I guess it doesn't matter if we ask Mr.Nakamoto Satoshi. because He still not gonna response to any of the member here. And were not so sure also if He will know about this things. due to everything about him was still a speculation, no one knows who is he. Or only my question if He/She exist is "why did you hide your identity Mr. Satoshi nakamoto"

Satoshi Nakamoto is saying," I planned to do the work pseudonymously but there an unexpected event occured and I had to move on to other projects. I did not hide myself according to my own will but it was needed. Some thing went wrong, and I have turned the wrong in to right with my pre-planned and  determined aspiration by magic. Virtually I never left you at all, because I never was with you. I was doing my job according to the master plan. I wish, I could tell the truth in plain language but the time has not come yet. There was a twist in the beginning just after the Eureka Moment of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. I-Am-Not-Anonymous; Am I ?"

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:49:38 PM

Err, what are you smoking?

@vlad

Why has this thread been moved to 'off topic'?

Surely Satoshi answering questions about his creation should be both on topic and pinned to the front page of, well, EVERYTHING
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:01:59 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 12:02:55 PM by IamNotAnonymous

Question for Satoshi: is there any way to use crypto to reduce the gap between rich and poor? It looks to me like crypto & blockchain (bitcoin expecially) will simply:
- make the rich richer
- collect personal data
- be the tool for banks & crooks
- launder money, favour illegal activities

What are the advantages for the honest ones?
BitCoin= Bribes Illegal Transactions Criminal Operations International Narcotics

Show me I am wrong
Regards

I invented Bitcoin for a purpose and that purpose is in this three words, "Care and Share" that was the Bitcoin Motto.

Bitcoin is not an acronym as you said, BitCoin= Bribes Illegal Transactions Criminal Operations International Narcotics. This is wrong.  Bitcoin is Bit+Coin= Bitcoin. A form of peer-to-peer electronic cash system.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 08:00:29 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is saying," I planned to do the work pseudonymously but there an unexpected event occured and I had to move on to other projects. I did not hide myself according to my own will but it was needed. Some thing went wrong, and I have turned the wrong in to right with my pre-planned and  determined aspiration by magic. Virtually I never left you at all, because I never was with you. I was doing my job according to the master plan. I wish, I could tell the truth in plain language but the time has not come yet. There was a twist in the beginning just after the Eureka Moment of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. I-Am-Not-Anonymous; Am I ?"

Uhmmm, ok, this guy  is actually talking to Satoshi cause that's pretty much what Satoshi told me today (except for the magic thing).  I'll expand on it in that he also said that he has been working on the next level of crypto.  "Using the same Legos but to build something different."  Something he plans to launch soon.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 08:00:59 PM

Err, what are you smoking?

@vlad

Why has this thread been moved to 'off topic'?

Surely Satoshi answering questions about his creation should be both on topic and pinned to the front page of, well, EVERYTHING

T H E Y M O S!!!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 08:05:34 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 08:49:06 PM by Vlad2Vlad

I invented Bitcoin for a purpose and that purpose is in this there words, "Care and Share" that was the Bitcoin Motto.

Bitcoin is not an acronym ans you said, BitCoin= Bribes Illegal Transactions Criminal Operations International Narcotics. This is wrong.  Bitcoin is Bit+Coin= Bitcoin. A form of peer-to-peer electronic cash system.

Bitcoin's motto was Care and Share?  Wow, I never knew that and I never saw that motto being exercised by the Bitcoin elite.  It was more like HOARD and HODL.

VapeOil

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:45:47 PM

Satoshi, when are you gonna set everybody straight with the extraordinary proof you promised.  I know you got it.  Smiley

If I was Satoshi I wouldn't tell anyone.

Question for Satoshi: How much BTC do you hold?
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:22:13 PM

Satoshi, when are you gonna set everybody straight with the extraordinary proof you promised.  I know you got it.  Smiley

If I was Satoshi I wouldn't tell anyone.

Question for Satoshi: How much BTC do you hold?

The Real Satoshi Nakamoto mined 985000 BTC. His Twin Brother got a lots of BTC.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 09:59:49 PM

The Real Satoshi Nakamoto mined 985000 BTC. His Twin Brother got a lots of BTC.

You're driving me crazy with his twin brother.  Who is it?

You realize war is about to break out?  Time to give up the truth if you got it, brother. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 05:10:22 PM

Question for Satoshi: is there any way to use crypto to reduce the gap between rich and poor? It looks to me like crypto & blockchain (bitcoin expecially) will simply:
- make the rich richer
- collect personal data
- be the tool for banks & crooks
- launder money, favour illegal activities

What are the advantages for the honest ones?
BitCoin= Bribes Illegal Transactions Criminal Operations International Narcotics

Show me I am wrong
Regards

Satoshi (Dr. Wright) says: 

No, equal is NOT fair.  We can have :

A) Equally poor

B) Wealthy societies that are unequal through growth

Growth makes all people better. It is not inequality that we need to address, but growth. Volatility is a low price to pay for high growth. Research compound interest - growth is the answer to all poverty problems.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: