Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL starts shipping Jalapeno this week!?  (Read 3374 times)
daggeteo

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 07:05:12 AM

Is there any estimate on when a Jalapeno 4.5 would be shipped if it was preordered in early February? It's hard to tell. I'd be willing to buy one of these preorders off eBay if I had any idea when it would be shipped.   There's so many posts with conflicting info out there that I can't decide whether it's worth it or not.

This is an absolutely foolish request. Please look in the scam accusation section for the BFL thread then make your decision.

+1
barneyss

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 08:59:49 AM

Is there any estimate on when a Jalapeno 4.5 would be shipped if it was preordered in early February? It's hard to tell. I'd be willing to buy one of these preorders off eBay if I had any idea when it would be shipped.   There's so many posts with conflicting info out there that I can't decide whether it's worth it or not.

This is an absolutely foolish request. Please look in the scam accusation section for the BFL thread then make your decision.

+1

if you wanna be scammed, make it well, go for an Avalon batch #2 or #3, spend your $40,000 and be happy
ctlegacy

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:01:42 AM

yeah basically 99% of ebay posts claiming a low pre-order is a scam. Any legit one is usually a pre-order from feb-march and by the time they get those, might as well just pre-order now and wait the extra few weeks it would take for them to get to you.
bob___

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:04:37 AM

+1
barneyss

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:19:22 AM

you cannot pre-order anymore, its done mate, if you wanna batch #2 or #3 you hav to buy it from users.
but it looks like workin very well atm, 65 gh's performance *_*
realhuette

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:21:47 AM

Is there any estimate on when a Jalapeno 4.5 would be shipped if it was preordered in early February?

I'd love to know that, too...
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:36:01 AM

Should be quite interesting to see how many dev unit's they actually end up shipping out...and what kind of timeline they will estimate before actually shipping en-masse for those individuals that got on the proverbial bandwagon late (i.e. Jan. of this year) and if they'll actually be able to produce upwards of 400 units or even better orders per day...should see an incredible increase in difficulty over the next 6 months if they actually start churning these puppies out once they've taken care of the majority of the outstanding power-regulation issues...should be one heckuvaride Wink

-nwfella

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
rovchris

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:42:56 AM

The thing is this - do you hedge your bets.

Place an order - pay through paypal - If they have not shipped within 40 days dispute it with paypal (you have 45 days) they will refund your cash after about 15 days - then place order again - repeat process.

Considering other companies are now shipping them - I don't believe they are a scam. Look at Microsoft they have billions of pounds and their products can also be delayed.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
madxista

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:44:58 AM

finally!
cybergael

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:46:26 AM

Have you seen the jalapeno video.(working demo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uez9AVfDQIg
Schrankwand

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:47:18 AM

The thing is this - do you hedge your bets.

Place an order - pay through paypal - If they have not shipped within 40 days dispute it with paypal (you have 45 days) they will refund your cash after about 15 days - then place order again - repeat process.

Considering other companies are now shipping them - I don't believe they are a scam. Look at Microsoft they have billions of pounds and their products can also be delayed.

Is that a good idea?

I have my own reservations with paypal. Last time someone installed a damn trojan on my mom's computer (her "computer guy" installed a "Free DVD burning software"), they were such a pain in the ass on the phone when refunding my stolen money...

I have this feeling paypal, with their attitude, will bite me in the ass on second order Cheesy
rovchris

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 11:01:21 AM

Now that I have seen the video I am actually very confident - I will be leaving my pre order as it is and won't look for a refund

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Hei_

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 11:02:52 AM

Now that I have seen the video I am actually very confident - I will be leaving my pre order as it is and won't look for a refund

5ghs oc´able to 7,5ghs approx 45W . sounds good
barneyss

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 11:04:33 AM

so if we'll need a power supply also for that little stuff... what about a 1500 gh's?  Shocked
Hei_

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 11:05:37 AM

so if we'll need a power supply also for that little stuff... what about a 1500 gh's?  Shocked

i think they cant deliver 1500 in one piece
TeqnoHaxor

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 11:07:11 AM

Have you seen the jalapeno video.(working demo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uez9AVfDQIg

Silly question time.
What's with all the boards to the left? Looks like FPGAs...
barneyss

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 11:07:50 AM

i think they cant deliver 1500 in one piece

i really hope 1500 doesnt work at all!
Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 11:15:50 AM

thats 400 units a day divided between all 4 versions but ill let you know what happens one of my first orders is a jalapeno and its order #33** Cheesy should be amongst the first either way

they oughta be able to bang out more than 400 jalapeno's in a day. less complex assembly, i would think. Here's hoping....

barneyss

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 11:18:06 AM

thats 400 units a day divided between all 4 versions but ill let you know what happens one of my first orders is a jalapeno and its order #33** Cheesy should be amongst the first either way

they oughta be able to bang out more than 400 jalapeno's in a day. less complex assembly, i would think. Here's hoping....

the problem is... when start ships the fist lot?
DoIAtoR

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 11:19:01 AM

shippem man shippem Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: