Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Updated Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns  (Read 17845 times)
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:47:51 PM

CGC project signature campaign has been started now and his manager is  Jamalaezaz and and you can search here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1729518.0 to get information about the CGC project .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viziano

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:19:35 PM

The Byteball campaign is going pretty good.Was paid 2 times till now,for 2 weeks.
Too bad it's the last week..But Yahoo and the owner did a good job bout this.Was paid withing few hours,pretty good.

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:15:37 PM

CGC project signature campaign has been started now and his manager is  Jamalaezaz and and you can search here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1729518.0 to get information about the CGC project .
This campaign is currently not approved by the owner. The campaign is locked and the manager is waiting for the owner to approve the campaign rules after that it will be started so it is better to wait for the start up before adding it to the list.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 04:37:39 AM

This campaign is currently not approved by the owner. The campaign is locked and the manager is waiting for the owner to approve the campaign rules after that it will be started so it is better to wait for the start up before adding it to the list.
Looks like jamalaezaz was just "fired". At least that's what their official account says (reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1729518.msg17310816#msg17310816).
The campaign seems to be on halt once again (like the previous thread), no point in adding it right now, before the runners have sorted out their issues.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:02:01 PM

Secondstrade has just decreased their payrates (again) as the effect of bitcoin price and the unlimited number of participants imho.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1713944.0  Fortunejack is full, their 30 people list is full.

The Byteball campaign is going pretty good.Was paid 2 times till now,for 2 weeks.
Too bad it's the last week..But Yahoo and the owner did a good job bout this.Was paid withing few hours,pretty good.

I've updated the Pastebin with these 3 changes.
http://pastebin.com/LnK7QqSw

Smiley

Looks like jamalaezaz was just "fired". At least that's what their official account says (reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1729518.msg17310816#msg17310816).
The campaign seems to be on halt once again (like the previous thread), no point in adding it right now, before the runners have sorted out their issues.

The campaign is really messy at this current state, it'll be interesting to know whether the campaign will launch or not.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 09:30:03 PM

jamalaezaz is already a director of a large number of Signature campaigns and other Advertising campaigns.

Is one knows what is the real reason behind disagreement between jamalaezaz and CGC project owner!

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:08:15 PM

jamalaezaz is already a director of a large number of Signature campaigns and other Advertising campaigns.

Is one knows what is the real reason behind disagreement between jamalaezaz and CGC project owner!
The issue is that both jamalaezaz and the developer are not much mature (just notice their behavior) CGC is from the beginning acting as non professional sometimes i feel like they are going to scam but the escrow of them is a security for the investors. I think jamalaezaz have to leave this job to other expert managers as I am seeing that he is not much expert in that field.
findscam

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:47:49 PM

The issue is that both jamalaezaz and the developer are not much mature (just notice their behavior) CGC is from the beginning acting as non professional sometimes i feel like they are going to scam but the escrow of them is a security for the investors. I think jamalaezaz have to leave this job to other expert managers as I am seeing that he is not much expert in that field.

Indeed, he is tring to be active here, but he was fooled by many scam projects, impluse, bitcoingo, he didn't do research and claims bitcoingo is legit, looks like a sex-straved virgin, lmao. One words, he is incompetent, because he hungers for money, not morally work in this community

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:16:48 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 08:41:38 AM by Fatanut

Secondstrade has just decreased their payrates (again) as the effect of bitcoin price and the unlimited number of participants imho.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1713944.0  Fortunejack is full, their 30 people list is full.

I've updated the Pastebin with these 3 changes.
http://pastebin.com/LnK7QqSw
Thanks a lot! Smiley Keep in mind that you can use paste.ee rather than pastebin. Pastebin usually has captcha before you can finish pasting and paste.ee doesn't that's why I use it. Wink

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:56:41 AM

Though this campaign has been discussed many times, but I was under assumption it was locked and the campaign was not going to start but today again it pooped up and people were posting to join. Weren't there some problem with their signature and all. I feel it should be updated in the main thread to join or not to join for every ones sake. It's creating lot of confusion.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1731061.20
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 07:08:25 AM

Though this campaign has been discussed many times, but I was under assumption it was locked and the campaign was not going to start but today again it pooped up and people were posting to join. Weren't there some problem with their signature and all. I feel it should be updated in the main thread to join or not to join for every ones sake. It's creating lot of confusion.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1731061.0
I'd not list this campaign for several reasons, one being they only pay a part of their participants in btc, and the others in their own token (or not at all),
there's no way to know whether you will be paid in btc, as it is for the "best" posters in each rank.
This thread has made an effort to only list bitcoin paying campaigns, and such a half/half-scheme should not be made an exception.

Further, there's the issue of having a self-moderated thread,
the previous problems with the runners (first the copying of signatures by medUSA, then the spamming over the problems with jamal),
and a few other points. One may just look at the "better you hurry up and start posting a lot" part in their OP, which is a direct incitement to spamming.

(If we're to list the campaign, I strongly suggest giving them the warning asterisk at least.)

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

Juggy777

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:36:39 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1731061.0
I'd not list this campaign for several reasons, one being they only pay a part of their participants in btc, and the others in their own token (or not at all),
there's no way to know whether you will be paid in btc, as it is for the "best" posters in each rank.
This thread has made an effort to only list bitcoin paying campaigns, and such a half/half-scheme should not be made an exception.

Further, there's the issue of having a self-moderated thread,
the previous problems with the runners (first the copying of signatures by medUSA, then the spamming over the problems with jamal),
and a few other points. One may just look at the "better you hurry up and start posting a lot" part in their OP, which is a direct incitement to spamming.

(If we're to list the campaign, I strongly suggest giving them the warning asterisk at least.)

Hey thanks Lupting I also had concerns about it being listed, but what I was observing was people were just joining and they could be clueless if it wasn't here, I should have added yes list this only with the astrek mark if it's can be, or maybe the staff could just post a warning in the thread so new and existing campaigners can be aware what they are getting into. However I will leave it to you all best judgment what to be done with this campaign but for sake of all who are signing up a possible warning could be done.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 08:07:33 AM

Hey thanks Lupting I also had concerns about it being listed, but what I was observing was people were just joining and they could be clueless if it wasn't here, I should have added yes list this only with the astrek mark if it's can be, or maybe the staff could just post a warning in the thread so new and existing campaigners can be aware what they are getting into. However I will leave it to you all best judgment what to be done with this campaign but for sake of all who are signing up a possible warning could be done.

People always run for money despite even if they are aware of the fact that signature campaign's funds aren't escrowed. CGC project has already have SebastianJu for their ICO escrow and I am still confused why they haven't escrowed signature campaign's fund.

Also ANN thread and Signature campaign thread both are self moderated which raises suspicions even further. 
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 09:08:11 AM

Indeed, he is tring to be active here, but he was fooled by many scam projects, impluse, bitcoingo, he didn't do research and claims bitcoingo is legit, looks like a sex-straved virgin, lmao. One words, he is incompetent, because he hungers for money, not morally work in this community

LOL.. someone getting viral here..
BTW. this is not hard to understand that the owner falsely accused me..
first because I asked him to escrow the funds. but when he deny to use a paid escrow i offered him to control the funds for him for free but when he deny that too. I posted a small declaimer on the thread that "That there is no escrow so join on your own call"

the second reason was OP sent me some changes to be done on the thread but I was offline so I took some time to response him. but he was already started spamming and blaming me every where to abuse their patience.
and he never replied me back. and publicly fired me. (LOL)

You are right in that point I mostly get scam projects. maybe because I am an easy target for them. LOL.. but the truth is I never applied to work with them (there is no any greed of money. because in most cases I got nothing). Impulse and most of others offered me that position themselves.. (I've paid everyone on impulse myself.)

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:03:57 AM

first because I asked him to escrow the funds. but when he deny to use a paid escrow i offered him to control the funds for him for free but when he deny that too. I posted a small declaimer on the thread that "That there is no escrow so join on your own call"

the second reason was OP sent me some changes to be done on the thread but I was offline so I took some time to response him. but he was already started spamming and blaming me every where to abuse their patience.

You are right in that point I mostly get scam projects. maybe because I am an easy target for them. LOL.. but the truth is I never applied to work with them (there is no any greed of money. because in most cases I got nothing). Impulse and most of others offered me that position themselves.. (I've paid everyone on impulse myself.)
That was your good decision to post a disclaimer on the thread. From the activity of dev I have doubt on that project. I think there should be a strick rule over the escrow in the signature campaign rule so that people feel this forum more secure.

For jamalaezaz I will say that you are new in the management so you need to learn more and try to be polite with the participants in your signature campaign. I will give you the example of Lutpin he looks a little strict but once he select participants he remain much polite with them. In that manner people will like your service and will recommend you for any job.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 10:42:14 AM

That was your good decision to post a disclaimer on the thread. From the activity of dev I have doubt on that project. I think there should be a strick rule over the escrow in the signature campaign rule so that people feel this forum more secure.

For jamalaezaz I will say that you are new in the management so you need to learn more and try to be polite with the participants in your signature campaign. I will give you the example of Lutpin he looks a little strict but once he select participants he remain much polite with them. In that manner people will like your service and will recommend you for any job.
Thanks you. I learned a lot from Lutpin and Yahoo. I'll be more careful now.
Mistakes are the best teachers.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:37:01 PM

Thanks you. I learned a lot from Lutpin and Yahoo. I'll be more careful now.
Mistakes are the best teachers.

Sorry to see that you are also a victim too, you pay the money from yourself because impulse scammer run away with fund and abandoned the project after scamming a few bitcoins. My 2 cents: next time if you run a signature campaign, do more research on them, if they are ico scammers, he will not pay you too, hope you will not be victim any more
Juggy777

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:35:37 PM

This is the worst thing that can happen, and it's seriously annoying to see that owners just turn their back and walk away. The campaign manager then has to pay for no fault of his. Though it's nice on your part to pay, but do consult two known managers yahoo and lupthing they will guide you very well. No one's like to be scammed and we all hate such cheaters, hope you won't be cheated again good luck.
MarbleBoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:25:10 PM

Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns

|     Advertisement     |
Chain-Bet.com
Win 16x | 0% House Edge | On Chain | Provably Fair

This spot has been rented by Bitcoin Gambling until 15-01-2017. Advertise here
Advertised sites, items, etc are not endorsed and may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Does not the sponsor of this thread have any signature campaign?
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 06:02:52 PM

Not really the right place to discuss this, imo.
Let's keep it to discussing campaigns, rather than users.

Not sure about the date since they just said 12 days and 12 days from now is Jan. 9. I've added a red asterisk as well.
Still don't like it.
There is no guarantee that you get the rate you now listed in the overview. Those rates are for a few members only, and you can't guarantee you are among those.
Further, they have 8 paid spots (4 btc, 4 CGC token), the other spots are unpaid. Again, you can't guarantee you are going to be in a paid spot.
Should we really support/list something like that?
I say no.

Does not the sponsor of this thread have any signature campaign?
You can purchase an ad spot without running a signature campaign.
If there is none listed in OP/the latest update, there probably is none at all.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 »
  Print  

Jump to: