Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★☝▀☝▀☝▀EASY $2000+ MONTHLY INCOME ONLINE---($30 NOW)☝▀☝▀☝▀★★★  (Read 4378 times)
The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:35:22 PM

asuryan180- There's no minimum. It's whatever you're okay with. I can say that you'll start making 8-10% ROI every 2 days and as you get better you can get 10-15% every 2 days. If you had 1 BTC it could very well turn into 1.08 BTC within 2 days. There are some variables that you just can't control but profit is guaranteed.
The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:33:43 AM

Made some small revisions to the e-book based on the feedback that I've received from the first few buyers.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:35:35 AM

Hey,you can give me a vouch?I know you have already given some but I'm willing to do a full reviewed one after testing it and post it here so the members can see my results.

The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:49:34 AM

Fraxinus- yes, I was looking for one more legendary member to give a vouch copy to. Will PM you with the link in 360 seconds
The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:23:32 PM

Been getting a lot of requests for vouch copies. Please only PM me to buy as I am no longer giving out vouch copies
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:57:48 PM

UNless someone actually provide proof of profit he made through your method,any vouch is merely a personal opinion and nothing else.Sorry but give vouch on a condition that receiver will actually try it and not just post his opinion after reading the ebook.Opinions may differ

The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:26:56 PM

I've given out close to 10 vouch copies and I've received 4 solid reviews from relatively trusted members. It's true that none of them have posted actual results but I believe that their opinion about the method's feasibility, security, etc, justifies the $25 price point at this time. Especially when it yields $1500-2000 a month.
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:27:44 PM

I've given out close to 10 vouch copies and I've received 4 solid reviews from relatively trusted members. It's true that none of them have posted actual results but I believe that their opinion about the method's feasibility, security, etc, justifies the $25 price point at this time. Especially when it yields $1500-2000 a month.
It is certainly not your fault if members who received vouch didn't try it actually and posted their reviews after getting to learn about the method.It is their assumption that it will work.
My point is why is it that no one out of 10 people tried it if it is really working?
Most of them claimed they were ready to invest before they got vouch so what prevented them from investing once they got the vouch?
You should have set a rule to give vouch to only to the member who would try it.

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:15:56 PM

Right now I'm in the process of trying it,I need to set up a few things firtst but it looks promising and you can certainly earn over 1000 or even 1500$.It is limitless what you can earn,I will keep you updated when I'm done with the set up.

Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:32:02 PM

Right now I'm in the process of trying it,I need to set up a few things firtst but it looks promising and you can certainly earn over 1000 or even 1500$.It is limitless what you can earn,I will keep you updated when I'm done with the set up.
Good.If op agrres to sell it to me at previous rate i.e $15,I can also try it and post my review.

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:13:26 PM

Good.If op agrres to sell it to me at previous rate i.e $15,I can also try it and post my review.
Its very good that someone give positive reply about this I already spend some money in methods like this but have no result now want to try this but first need some information about this I have no paypal then can I manage this all with bitcoins or I need to have some other method also for this other then bank
The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:38:38 AM

Looking forward to more reviews of the guide! A Paypal is not required but strongly recommended.
The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:07:23 PM

no more vouches! $25 for this super easy money-making guide
The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:25:40 AM

6 copies sold! Price is up to $30 now
bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:03:42 AM

Great to see this that already 10 voch copy and 6 sold but none have give one positive feedback that they have earned atleast a peenny using this system ..

And out of 6 sold one no one have given some feedback that they have use this method and earn something ..

by the op why don't yuo use this method on your own and earn more then 1500 as you suggested in you post .. other then selling the secret way ..not sure ..

also if you already test and use it why don' you put some image screenshot of payment and income proof ..

Please no hard felling about your product .. but you understadn right now there is huge scammer and as newbee  you should have more informative and poof to sell something ..
babsalt1975

Activity: 526
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:17:54 AM

It looks like your system is responding well. I am eager to hear a success story from those who purchased and the ones you gave vouch copies. We are always skeptical about anything new and would like to hear a good success story before we delve in. I will definitely purchase your system the moment I read about a success story for your system on this thread.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 11:21:41 AM

Great to see this that already 10 voch copy and 6 sold but none have give one positive feedback that they have earned atleast a peenny using this system ..

And out of 6 sold one no one have given some feedback that they have use this method and earn something ..

by the op why don't yuo use this method on your own and earn more then 1500 as you suggested in you post .. other then selling the secret way ..not sure ..

also if you already test and use it why don' you put some image screenshot of payment and income proof ..

Please no hard felling about your product .. but you understadn right now there is huge scammer and as newbee  you should have more informative and poof to sell something ..
Not even op gave any proof of his earnings from this method.I assume this is one of those method which are good in theory but in practice hard to follow.
I wouldn't buy unless I see some income proof.
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:30:29 PM

I have bought a copy from op for $15 and I am going to post my review very soon.
As far payment proof,all I can say now is the method will takes good amount of time and work before you actually make some profit if you ever do.

The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:04:22 PM

If you've bought a copy or received a vouch copy, please post about your results. Thanks!
The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:54:02 AM

It looks like your system is responding well. I am eager to hear a success story from those who purchased and the ones you gave vouch copies. We are always skeptical about anything new and would like to hear a good success story before we delve in. I will definitely purchase your system the moment I read about a success story for your system on this thread.

Currently waiting to hear from the buyers/vouch receivers. Hopefully very soon
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: