Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is any Bitcoin "products" for Banks?  (Read 4687 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:51:24 AM

I do not think that banks will adopt blockchain technology with digital currency, bitcoin is not yet treated as centralized currency and bank only accept centralized or money that having physical figures. I think if bitcoin start to adopt by all governments and it will make it legally accepted and then bank will start to adjust their system or upgrade to include the blockchain transactions because bank is regulated by the government. Also it will be great if we can transact into the bank directly with our bitcoin it is easy to buy and sell bitcoin. And it will be good to make bitcoin much more popular because bank will directly introduce to their clients about bitcoin ofcourse it will be included in their annual target or projection.

I think they will. In fact banks already test blockchain technology big time and they are very interested to use it. Some of them even tested Bitcoins and having some ideas about offering Bitcoin services to their clients. I haven't made that up, a friend from financial industry told me so.
Maybe at the begininig banks were strongly against Bitcoin but now the situation is changing and I wouldn't be surprised if in few years time they will offer Bitcoin services.
They would only get the idea or innovation being used on bitcoin which is using the blockchain technology and this is only the thing i do see that make them interest rather than on talking about making some collaboration with bitcoin itself. There would be no products or any special wallet which traditional banks would create for the sake on connecting into bitcoin. They would rather utilize the blockchain technology on their own prospected plans which do come up into their minds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doclam

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:56:15 PM

I am wondering if there is any dedicated solution for integrating Bitcoin with "real" banks?
Some special "wallet"? Or any other infrastructure products/companies that should helps banks implement Bitcoin in an easy and secure way?
I am not talking about all the "[Suspicious link removed]panies out there who trying to build their "shared" database with banks, I am talking about Bitcoin as we know it.
I believe that some of the banks are already works on such an integration, I just wanted to learn about the market in that area.

Thanks. 

Ripple coin is doing exactly this.
Jameseversmile

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:44:57 PM

It's simply ripple, but I heard that some banks are thinking of accepting bitcoin
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:06:58 AM

if  the  goverment  make  bitcoin  be  legal
then the bank likely  set  a  busness  for  bitcoin
actully, some  center  bank  already  learn  how  to  use bitcoin technology,
this  is  a  good  sigh
Mrprobit

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:24:51 AM

i don't think that there will be a special wallet that can be used for bitcoin and the bank, its better to have each of wallet for bitcoin and bank.  i think if bank is using the blockchain technology, then bitcoin will be include in the transaction and can be act like fiat as new type of money.
I am new and curious also, as per i know the core purpose of bitcoin is to decentralized the wealth,But if bank stating using it banks will hold and significant number of bitcoin and then they can control the price and make it centralized cause they will hold our private keys.Am i wrong with my point still confused.. Huh
Capazoolo

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:15:30 AM

Main problem between bitcoin and Bank is only verify your ID so that if you verified it will use btc

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:41:08 PM

i don't think that there will be a special wallet that can be used for bitcoin and the bank, its better to have each of wallet for bitcoin and bank.  i think if bank is using the blockchain technology, then bitcoin will be include in the transaction and can be act like fiat as new type of money.
I am new and curious also, as per i know the core purpose of bitcoin is to decentralized the wealth,But if bank stating using it banks will hold and significant number of bitcoin and then they can control the price and make it centralized cause they will hold our private keys.Am i wrong with my point still confused.. Huh
The main purpose of bitcoin is having a new way peer 2 peer system transactions which you can actually read up on its white paper but yet you can really hide your wealth there since its a decantralized thing. Bank can only use up the blockchain technology but not on Bitcoin itself since it cant really be controlled by anybody which means any institution wont really bother to accept or adopt its since they already know its feature which isnt really necessary to be used at all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:52:56 PM

There are lot of cryptocurrency who offers their product in the banks just like Ripple and its competitor Xem. They targets banks so the transactions speed are much more efficient and then the security data usage that they offering
CryptotradeGMO
Copper Member

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:40:04 AM

Banks maybe control Ripple
Riya R

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:49:07 AM

I don't think that banks will welcome bitcoins. But, heard that swiss bank offer the richest of its clients some bitcoins. In the future when bitcoin gets accepted all over the globe, there is a chance that banks also start accepting bitcoin.
s2

Activity: 198
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:47:55 PM

We have a solution that a bank approached us to license, not planning on selling it publicly yet but they saw our engine in action and wanted it for a POC they are running.  

Happy to have a discussion if there is someone else also after such a system, just PM me and I can offer some details.
similarcryptos

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:02:29 PM

I am wondering if there is any dedicated solution for integrating Bitcoin with "real" banks?
Some special "wallet"? Or any other infrastructure products/companies that should helps banks implement Bitcoin in an easy and secure way?
I am not talking about all the "[Suspicious link removed]panies out there who trying to build their "shared" database with banks, I am talking about Bitcoin as we know it.
I believe that some of the banks are already works on such an integration, I just wanted to learn about the market in that area.

Thanks. 
Technology wise it is possible but the main question is the interest of banks.
See the market is fluctuating like hell no trusted financial can risk their customers money with bitcoin.
yes your idea can be implemented but maybe in next 5years and after as i hope by then this currency market will get stable eventually .
keljuKGambler

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:54:56 PM

Banks are highly regulated by goverments in any country I know. Thus bitcoin would need legal status first before any bank could accept it.
hyipinvestor

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:56:08 PM

yes

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:34:39 PM

I am not talking about all the "Block-Chain" companies out there who trying to build their "shared" database with banks, I am talking about Bitcoin as we know it.

Thanks. 

I am not sure in particular on whether there are banks who are implementing and adding Bitcoin activities. But I think where will be. In fact, as the Bitcoins continues to grow, banks will grab the opportunity on being part of it's success. They may provide programs or even add to their banking activities the cryptocurrency trading to keep up with what the new generation's investment preference. Maybe one program they will add is the mutual fund for cryptocurrencies where in they analyze and trade for you according to your risk appetite.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: