Poll
Question: Should we have a bitcoin day?
Yes
No
I don't care
Not sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we have a bitcoin day?  (Read 15542 times)
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:05:45 AM

When Bitcoin starts to change the lives of many people, I'm sure they will devote a day to it, but there are a lot of obstacles to be overcome before that happens...
It's nice to know that we have a day of celebration for bitcoin. We will celebrate it for asking the gratitude. It is better if they will give some giveaways, raffle prizes. People will celebrate the bitcoin day anywhere we are. It is a good idea, nice sharing your thoughts about bitcoin. Thank you for those people who created this kind of virtual currency.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:09:16 AM

I think the pizza BTC day is the most remarkable one so it should be the official BTC day-I think it will represent the BTC sphere in a great way as it shows how BTC operates and it also started the BTC run as we know it
So pizza day is the best day to be chosen in regards of celebrating BTC's existence

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:40:48 AM

I would be great to have a bitcoin or cryptocurrency day but to be honest we don't deserve it yet IMO. We need a great user base as compared to that of fiat and something concrete activity or event such as government's legal status to cryptocurrencies. Such things really matters (see commerce graph on valentine day) so in the long run, it is really beneficial.
Having a bitcoin day will get a high impact to the people and some people will be interested in bitcoin. If there’s a bitcoin day all the people in the world will know what is bitcoin and how its work and what is the purpose having a bitcoin. It will help the all the bitcoin user to get more friend and to get more people who was interested in bitcoin. All bitcoin users would be happy if there’s a bitcoin day every year. Lastly, I agree if there’s a bitcoin day.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:54:54 AM

When Bitcoin starts to change the lives of many people, I'm sure they will devote a day to it, but there are a lot of obstacles to be overcome before that happens...
It's nice to know that we have a day of celebration for bitcoin. We will celebrate it for asking the gratitude. It is better if they will give some giveaways, raffle prizes. People will celebrate the bitcoin day anywhere we are. It is a good idea, nice sharing your thoughts about bitcoin. Thank you for those people who created this kind of virtual currency.

I would rather prefer if they will give us all here free bitcoins on the bitcoin day that OP were saying. The food or something that we are going to receive in the bitcoin day(if it is really going to happen) is not that worth it, because we could buy on our own. But if it is bitcoin, then we could have more profits in the long run and we could buy the things that we do want to buy and not just receive random things, and then viola, we are contented, I'm not like that.

I would stay practical on this cruel world, because everything in here is all about the Survival of the fittest, so, if you are just going to be contented on just one thing, or let's say, on what you are earning right now, then the time might come that you are going to be broke or will be on the last part of the race.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:01:35 PM

yes you are right bitcoin has changed the life of every bitcoin users and it has end the financial crisis of every users and also it has end the unemployment of many people, so looking at these benefits of bitcoin we must have a Bitcoin Day due to which bitcoin will also spread through the world and also it can help those who are not aware of it. and i think if the bitcoin users are unite in the celebration of this Day then no obstacle can come in their way.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:27:52 PM

Yes! We need some bitcoin day! We the bitcoin users will having a bitcoin day, or for us a big day for us all. I think we will having all leaves, and holidays will be. We should or must have this kind of day, it will be a big holiday for us. Also for us to earn a lot, we need this kind of day
I am very happy if we as users of the bitcoin has today bitcoin because we will feel having time to take the bitcoin so it will be a big holiday for us and it is very need for us as users of bitcoin
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:48:20 PM

Yes! We need some bitcoin day! We the bitcoin users will having a bitcoin day, or for us a big day for us all. I think we will having all leaves, and holidays will be. We should or must have this kind of day, it will be a big holiday for us. Also for us to earn a lot, we need this kind of day
I am very happy if we as users of the bitcoin has today bitcoin because we will feel having time to take the bitcoin so it will be a big holiday for us and it is very need for us as users of bitcoin
I hope also they release bitcoin day date in the calendar so everyone can join . If we have bitcoin day for sure many people curious what is bitcoin and they make research about bitcoin and they see the opportunity of bitcoin to earn money and they interested to invest so the price will increase also. Mr satoshi I think he need to declared the bitcoin day. Everyone will celebrate on that day , relax, vacation with the payout in bitcoin. And I think good i idea if mr satoshi have website online accept bitcoin and have promos when the bitcoin day.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:08:14 PM

I hope also they release bitcoin day date in the calendar so everyone can join . If we have bitcoin day for sure many people curious what is bitcoin and they make research about bitcoin and they see the opportunity of bitcoin to earn money and they interested to invest so the price will increase also. Mr satoshi I think he need to declared the bitcoin day. Everyone will celebrate on that day , relax, vacation with the payout in bitcoin. And I think good i idea if mr satoshi have website online accept bitcoin and have promos when the bitcoin day.

I think having a bitcoin day will be a good way to advertise bitcoin to people especially to people who don't know them. I am thinking of an activity where we go out in places where people mostly hangout and ask them about bitcoin, if they know it, we will make them great on the camera or hold a sign board that says happy bitcoin day, if they don't know bitcoin, we will give them some and let them try it.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2884
Merit: 773

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:08:42 PM

Satoshis publicity would really be impossible just to mind on having a bitcoin day knowing that hes being haunt not only by government but also to other people who have interest on him. Bitcoin day is really good specially when it is already considered but they wont let this thing to happen since not most people do have any idea whats bitcoin and making it as a holiday would really be difficult.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:16:13 PM

Every big event or thing, invention has a day to commemorate or its commemorative day https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_commemorative_days
I would like to call upon entire bitcoin community to make a bitcoin commemorative day also.
Something like World Bitcoin Day.
I hope this will bring bitcoin to more attention.
Edit : Poll added.Everyone is requested to vote.
It can only happen if it's been using officially and globally.  Though we know that it's currenctly been usijg and available in all countries, it's not yet official as governement doesn't considered it yet.  Sooner as it gets accepted by all prople, bitcoin day will be celebrated.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:05:13 PM

yes you are right bitcoin has changed the life of every bitcoin users and it has end the financial crisis of every users and also it has end the unemployment of many people, so looking at these benefits of bitcoin we must have a Bitcoin Day due to which bitcoin will also spread through the world and also it can help those who are not aware of it. and i think if the bitcoin users are unite in the celebration of this Day then no obstacle can come in their way.
Well said.Bitcoin deserves to have its own foundation day,or maybe even a Bitcoin month.Since it has helped thousands of people who have become more dependent on bitcoin rather than from the income gained from their stable jobs.Through this event,we can invite strangers to be a part of us and shared to them the good benefits we get from bitcoin so that sooner they can experience too the luxury we have been experiencing.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 04:19:24 PM

I would be great to have a bitcoin or cryptocurrency day but to be honest we don't deserve it yet IMO. We need a great user base as compared to that of fiat and something concrete activity or event such as government's legal status to cryptocurrencies. Such things really matters (see commerce graph on valentine day) so in the long run, it is really beneficial.
Having a bitcoin day will get a high impact to the people and some people will be interested in bitcoin. If there’s a bitcoin day all the people in the world will know what is bitcoin and how its work and what is the purpose having a bitcoin. It will help the all the bitcoin user to get more friend and to get more people who was interested in bitcoin. All bitcoin users would be happy if there’s a bitcoin day every year. Lastly, I agree if there’s a bitcoin day.

See, I am not against it but my point is that we should build a strong infrastructure worldwide before spending energy on such things. In other words, I don't think that celebrations before victory make any sense. I would love to celebrate such day when bitcoin will be in a strong position through financial, legal, economic and user backing point of view.
smkchronic

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:15:52 PM

Fer sure maaannn, if you're good in binary systems (networks...) have some btc's to invest, that's the place for you make even 4 btc a day: gladiacoin.com/smkchronic, you can even double your btc wallet in 90 days by just doing nothing (idling) it's a huge deal, send me a email/message for more info: cesareduardosaraiva@gmail.com or 55011974129640, I'll be glad to help you out, have a nice day everybody!!
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:49:38 AM

Every big event or thing, invention has a day to commemorate or its commemorative day https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_commemorative_days
I would like to call upon entire bitcoin community to make a bitcoin commemorative day also.
Something like World Bitcoin Day.
I hope this will bring bitcoin to more attention.
Edit : Poll added.Everyone is requested to vote.

Good Idea!
It will be much better, when there was something like "BitFest" with Bear and Food very cheap, but only for BTC Grin
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:56:20 AM

There basically won't be any use of it in my opinion, i mean currently daily some sort of day is there and many people are barely aware of it. Some pages on social media surely promotes most of the day. If there will be something like bitcoin day and it will be viral or everyone will be aware of it , it can have a really good effect on price otherwise it's just like those day's which people barely care about
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:01:28 AM

I think the pizza BTC day is the most remarkable one so it should be the official BTC day-I think it will represent the BTC sphere in a great way as it shows how BTC operates and it also started the BTC run as we know it
So pizza day is the best day to be chosen in regards of celebrating BTC's existence

It is the most remarkable day that is about bitcoin. The core devs should make some move for this day to declare as a day of celebration for us.

Or a person or group should make some petition and let other bitcoin users sign or vote for this day, an online petition.

This is the first transaction and it's the history of bitcoin that should be written on the book, laszlo!

kidmodo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:02:56 AM

this is an incredible idea and i trust that it can really bring a great deal of exposure to bitcoin on the off chance that we begin commending it consistently.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:08:44 AM

this is an incredible idea and i trust that it can really bring a great deal of exposure to bitcoin on the off chance that we begin commending it consistently.
Even if it is being commended and it has its own "day" made by the users, there is no way that it will every really be recognized as something important in the slightest, mostly because there are few days based around a currency and most countries wouldn't recognize it. Plus most of the community would be lost as to when and why it is happening, and it would be relatively disorganized. Not a bad idea but I don't know if it would do very well.
mafgwaf@gmail.com

Activity: 560

Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:32:18 PM

Wow, Having a bitcoin a day would way toooo faaaar. Because even earning a 100k sats nowadays is not that easy, so i think it would be hard Smiley And we don't deserve to get a bitcoin a day because as an earner, we also think of the other earners too. It would be selfish if we would earn 1 btc a day.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:24:02 AM

Yes, it would be a great opportunity for other people to see what bitcoin is really about. Some people see it as a useless thing in the internet and some other people really don't care about it. The good thing of having it is doing conventions and events that will make people to learn while enjoying it. Bitcoin could get more attention around the world and it can promote other business for them to endorse and make other companies invest on bitcoin. If it will happen in the future it is really a great idea and I would definitely go to that convention.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: