Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357180 times)
synan

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

I invested in the ICO and I'm very patient... BUT forced to find that the project leads to nothing !
Some guys here will tell that the team need time to do things good bla bla bla.. But in 1 year they only give use a beta ?! Just compare to other projects and you'll see that there is a problem somewhere !
The crypto train is on the road and EON isn't in... sad !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:38:33 AM

I invested in the ICO and I'm very patient... BUT forced to find that the project leads to nothing !
Some guys here will tell that the team need time to do things good bla bla bla.. But in 1 year they only give use a beta ?! Just compare to other projects and you'll see that there is a problem somewhere !
maybe you right or maybe you wrong,when project start officially we looks how they do excudo exchange,i think price per token will be nice,only wait and relax Wink
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

As I understand, they will pay the bounties reward after mainnet launching. Am I right? Because I haven't watching this thread for couple of month.

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

maybe you right or maybe you wrong,when project start officially we looks how they do excudo exchange,i think price per token will be nice,only wait and relax Wink

You're right as nobody knows what can happen when the exchange was successfully launched but well for now it brings disappointment to investors. Don't expect so that atleast it will lessen the speculation in your mind. Whatever happens when it finishes then be it as we can't do anything.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

As I understand, they will pay the bounties reward after mainnet launching. Am I right? Because I haven't watching this thread for couple of month.

That is very common thing how this could be this transferable before launch of mainnet. Have patience all people will get rewarded after successful launch of mainnet so no need to watch this thread regarding this question.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

That is very common thing how this could be this transferable before launch of mainnet. Have patience all people will get rewarded after successful launch of mainnet so no need to watch this thread regarding this question.

The reward and token distribution to bounty participants and investors are set to happen at the same time, only concern remains here is when? the mainnet launch is still to be decided and OP has stopped responding to all the questions here.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
synan

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

You're right as nobody knows what can happen when the exchange was successfully launched but well for now it brings disappointment to investors. Don't expect so that atleast it will lessen the speculation in your mind. Whatever happens when it finishes then be it as we can't do anything.

Well now I don't wait much from EON. If the project works then it will be a good surprise and in the other hand if it doesn't I'm ok with the money that I'll lose  Smiley
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

They didn't unlock tokens there is a reason behind the decision. They want to start it trading first on their own exchange and then gradually EON token will be available on others. What value token will have depends on the functions of exchange which they are going to launch in near future.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

to the great disappointment and there is no news about the launch of the network, I would like at least some news on the timing of the launch and the time of the possible exchange at least within the system, without external exchanges. this is a very long time hung in the state of freezing of the project, it was possible to release analogues of coins on ERC-20 and then you can change them for coins inside the launched mainet.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
aksay79

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7P2OjQlldg  maybe this video is worth watching

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:58:15 PM

Exscudo goes to Blockchain Tech Congress

https://blog.exscudo.com/exscudo/exscudo-goes-to-blockchain-tech-congress/

We are excited to announce that Exscudo will take part in one of the largest blockchain themed events in Europe – Blockchain Tech Congress. Blockchain Tech Congress will be held on March, 27-28 in the Westin Warsaw Hotel.

Blockchain Tech Congress is the biggest and most respected blockchain events in Poland. It will cover the topics of application and future of blockchain, cryptocurrencies, mining and trading.

Andrew Zimine, CEO of Exscudo, is among the keynote speakers of the event with the topic “Trust is dead. Knowledge is all”. People used to trust state, but state not always can guarantee them economic stability. Now we have a better solution – decentralized economy, where big corporations, small companies and people all have equal opportunities to access the market.

As a recognized blockchain expert Andrew is also among key advisors of the congress. And Exscudo team will be happy to meet everyone at Exscudo booth! Please, do not hesitate to contact us to arrange meetings – drop your emails to team@exscudo.com.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

The reward and token distribution to bounty participants and investors are set to happen at the same time, only concern remains here is when? the mainnet launch is still to be decided and OP has stopped responding to all the questions here.

Dont forget about the price, if they send the bounty and investor coins this will lead the price to go down
since the bounty hunter will sell their earning in the exchanger
graysoon
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:08:55 PM

for Windows 10 the client program does not run. You can register but the final end does not run.
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:28:35 AM

We are excited to announce that Exscudo will take part in one of the largest blockchain themed events in Europe – Blockchain Tech Congress. Blockchain Tech Congress will be held on March, 27-28 in the Westin Warsaw Hotel.

Blockchain Tech Congress is the biggest and most respected blockchain events in Poland. It will cover the topics of application and future of blockchain, cryptocurrencies, mining and trading.

Andrew Zimine, CEO of Exscudo, is among the keynote speakers of the event with the topic “Trust is dead. Knowledge is all”. People used to trust state, but state not always can guarantee them economic stability. Now we have a better solution – decentralized economy, where big corporations, small companies and people all have equal opportunities to access the market.

As a recognized blockchain expert Andrew is also among key advisors of the congress. And Exscudo team will be happy to meet everyone at Exscudo booth! Please, do not hesitate to contact us to arrange meetings – drop your emails to team@exscudo.com.
now some events from the world of team meetings with the professional community in the blog nice, but a rare communication with us in this topic, we would encourage and encourage new heights of coin prices.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

for Windows 10 the client program does not run. You can register but the final end does not run.

what program are you talking about ? the exchange is web based 
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

Gonna hodl for another year cause my EONs are as good as interest in a bank. No need to rush things and who knows I might wait for those weak hands to sell their EONs cheaper than expected.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:00:45 AM

After some weeks finally theres a mainnet update and i like what the Team is doing they are making it all fully furnished. There is another month to wait for the main launch.

I don't able to check my email regularly thats why im not updated with this news anymore but this is so much interesting they are attending in big blockchain talks that can be a much more larger market for exscudo team in the future.
fadishop

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

How nice to go are presenting a company that does not exist. He is very disappointed that he speaks of Exscudo and he finds that the platform is empty. It is associated with the evil of the ICO. Everything that has been said during the conferences will be suspected of being lafs. I have the feeling that there is a person who is working on a pesonal and professional career with the support of our money.
It would be better not to go in place and finish the miserable project of making a simple exchange and gradually going to do it.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:59:08 AM

to the great disappointment and there is no news about the launch of the network, I would like at least some news on the timing of the launch and the time of the possible exchange at least within the system, without external exchanges. this is a very long time hung in the state of freezing of the project, it was possible to release analogues of coins on ERC-20 and then you can change them for coins inside the launched mainet.

I am also disappointed with the pace of Excudo project. It would be fair to be unlocked EON coins for transfer. Someone will be going out to stop loss. The rest would only be a hard supporter, but it seems that they are getting a smaller group.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

You guys have been waiting for its released even the beta version and now that its been released you still are disappointed?  Cheesy

I'm not aware of how the price is nor how the exchange is because it seem like I would have to create another account when I already have during the ICO. Anyway, I'd probably just get my coins later when the final product is released.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: