Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

It is hard to say where price will be one the trading will enabled on its own exchange but hopes are really high. Exscudo team didn't allow listing on other exchanges to prevent the dumps. If the presented concept based exchange and platform is delivered price should be in dollars without any doubt. EON token will be worth much more than that time it was initial coin offering.

if that is the case, to prevent dump, then it will be great. but dont you think that the investors and bounty hunters might not dump thier EON once it is listed on exscudo exchange?
Dump cannot be prevented but massive can be, and the update that the team is giving is just enough to keep the faith of the holders.
When there is a dump maybe we have to take advantage on it because in time the price will be back on top as there is a reason for this to be valuable.

i think many bounty hunters will dump there tokens. maybe only a few of them will not.
if the team will do anything to prevent a massive dump, then the holders need not to worry.
You shouldn’t worry about the bounty hunters, they didn't receive the multiplier of tokens that the investors have received(6.8X)- so they have way less tokens than the investors.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Erema72

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:53:45 AM

When the project works, there will be only bitcoin and Ethereum and litecoin , and all shit will die!!!
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:28:14 AM

Congratulations on ICO completion
LOL Cheesy ICO ended already a year ago. Now everything we wait for emergence of the exchange and the beginning of the auction on it. Promise in 1 quarter if it does not turn out, then in the 2nd quarter promise and so on. And we wait for the x100. So it was necessary to wait not long.
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

This project has taken quiet long since its inception.
Many similar concepts have popped since
I am still keeping a close eye on this one.
And will wait for exchanges

But still I will never sell my escudo coin in cheap price. It's been a year since the ICO started, I already waited for  a long time so I can still wait for another  year to hold my coins.
The coin should not be sold at all, the road is like a memory, the longest project, it's not a fact that time will pass! Wink
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

But still I will never sell my escudo coin in cheap price. It's been a year since the ICO started, I already waited for  a long time so I can still wait for another  year to hold my coins.
The coin should not be sold at all, the road is like a memory, the longest project, it's not a fact that time will pass! Wink

hahah I think all holders should refuse to sell for nothing less than $5
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

I don't know what the team can do to revive people interest in the coin, most of the investors can't wait to sell their tokens, the growth in BTC price has also keep investors vigilant on the price at which the token will be sold on exchange, if the team can delay the distribution of bounty tokens for some time and prevent early dump it could help the price a bit

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:44:25 PM

I don't know what the team can do to revive people interest in the coin, most of the investors can't wait to sell their tokens, the growth in BTC price has also keep investors vigilant on the price at which the token will be sold on exchange, if the team can delay the distribution of bounty tokens for some time and prevent early dump it could help the price a bit

And i will be waiting to buy most of those investors token. Shit i still wish i could find someone to sell me their placeholder coins and sign over the email address attached to the account. I will buy up to 2 btc worth at ICO price/8x, that way you make a little money out of it, since their was a 16x multiplier

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:42:15 AM

I think I may just be one of those first day buyers on the Exscudo platform  Wink

After waiting this long and only a short time left to go, I'm not really excited to sell... might as well add to the stash with all the anxious holders waiting to sell. Could be a good opportunity to profit for the long term

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
cryptopick

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:15:57 AM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY UPDATE!

https://youtu.be/1bVwWSBOfM0

Enjoy!
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:29:28 AM

And i will be waiting to buy most of those investors token. Shit i still wish i could find someone to sell me their placeholder coins and sign over the email address attached to the account. I will buy up to 2 btc worth at ICO price/8x, that way you make a little money out of it, since their was a 16x multiplier
rates go up the price increases, it is necessary to understand how the purchase of mail when the post office missing coins as payments received in the mail or wallet EXSCUDO.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
demenBTC

Activity: 742

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:30:49 AM

That's the kind of trust that the team needed, when we are one with the decision not to sell at a cheaper price, we can make the
value of EON go up and can compete with the most popular altcoins right now. I am excited to receive mind but at the same time I am not willing to
sell right away.
in many societies can not unite in one thought, other people must have another opinion, many different reasons will appear to everyone,
I believe EON has a strong base price that is not easily uprooted,
those who quickly sell are the losers

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:35:49 AM

That's the kind of trust that the team needed, when we are one with the decision not to sell at a cheaper price, we can make the
value of EON go up and can compete with the most popular altcoins right now. I am excited to receive mind but at the same time I am not willing to
sell right away.
in many societies can not unite in one thought, other people must have another opinion, many different reasons will appear to everyone,
I believe EON has a strong base price that is not easily uprooted,
those who quickly sell are the losers

I understand the high potential of this coin and I don't mind holding this too. But some of these people complaining have their own valid points too. Their money are locked for nearly a year now and they cannot do anything. So it is possible that they lost possible income from other coins.
jagadish39

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:57:02 AM

Buy it as much as you can slap donkey guy.We are waiting to dump it
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:29:30 AM

you must be very stupid to do this man...
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

Almost half of this month has gone as well. Time for full launch is approaching fast sooner everyone will have chance to do whatever ones planning to do. Whether some missed and are awaiting to pick cheaper or others want to sell their bags. This summer is going to be hot for cryptomarkets as well as for Eon token after launch of exchange and services.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

People who received the tokens for free and investors with the multiplier would be the early ones ready to dump.Why risk now and buy the accounts when you can buy cheap when this dump happens.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

People who received the tokens for free and investors with the multiplier would be the early ones ready to dump.Why risk now and buy the accounts when you can buy cheap when this dump happens.

coz he is brainless...
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:38:26 PM

coz he is brainless...
Ironically your right, why he would take the risk to buy high if he can buy some low price after the launch we don't know what will be the starting price but for sure it will go dump either pump first or dump right after the opening trade.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
seven.71

Activity: 770

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

Ironically your right, why he would take the risk to buy high if he can buy some low price after the launch we don't know what will be the starting price but for sure it will go dump either pump first or dump right after the opening trade.
the price of EON depends on the broadest area at the time of release, so let's see what the price at the time of release
but if in my calculations at that time the price of ICO at the price of 20K satoshi at that time the btc price is still cheap. I hope the price of EON follows the BTC price increase now

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

the price of EON depends on the broadest area at the time of release, so let's see what the price at the time of release
but if in my calculations at that time the price of ICO at the price of 20K satoshi at that time the btc price is still cheap. I hope the price of EON follows the BTC price increase now
Well, we all here also hoping like that but i had bit doubt if they will use erc20 token or own wallet, my hope is they will use own wallet and own blockchain.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: