Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 11:25:39 AM

This looks like a very interesting project. I am looking forward to the updates.

Thanks for following!

I am eager to find out the ICO time and bounty program, maybe I will join the ICO, I like the real adoption target coin, will you have escrow?

Yes, we will have an escrow. You are very welcome to join the bounty campaig and the ICO. We will announce the dates soon. The spring is already here. Smiley
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:58:12 AM

As I stumbled earlier about Will Channels and learn about some connections in your team, I wonder now who will cater the utmost service to the customers.
I've been watching this project also and I've encountered you first.
It's like who will win this battle-type scenario!
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 01:14:57 PM

As I stumbled earlier about Will Channels and learn about some connections in your team, I wonder now who will cater the utmost service to the customers.

We have already expressed our official opinion in the corresponding topic. That project is not a partner of Exscudo and EON, and it doesn't use the EON blockchain. Exscudo Channels is the only mobile app to use EON, and it is a ready to launch product. We do not know what blockchain (if any) the Will Channels team is going to use, but we wish them good luck with their product. Please don't be confused, this is not a partner product of Exscudo.

I think EON can be next big thing, if you offer high paid bounty, bounty hunters will take you to the moon, they will spread your words everywhere.

Thank you! We share your opinion that the bounty campaign will help us spread the word about Exscudo. This is why we have developed a generous bounty campaign that allows everyone to participate. It will launch very soon, so keep following, and we will be happy to welcome you on board. Smiley
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:56:04 AM

We have already expressed our official opinion in the corresponding topic. That project is not a partner of Exscudo and EON, and it doesn't use the EON blockchain. Exscudo Channels is the only mobile app to use EON, and it is a ready to launch product. We do not know what blockchain (if any) the Will Channels team is going to use, but we wish them good luck with their product. Please don't be confused, this is not a partner product of Exscudo.

Thanks for answering this doubt of mine.
Anyway, good luck also with your development.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:54:58 PM

Any bounty campaign like signature campaign or social network camp
whatsTheDeal

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:47:27 AM

are there bounties?

halicarton

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:48:32 AM

Hi all, thanks for you interest. Yes, there will be a bounty campaign. We will announce it here and in our social networks.
OP what's your budget  of  the bounty campaign?
And ,do you need a professional Chinese translation?Have to tell you ,I am good at it. and do Promotions too.Grin
Tell me more about what are you thinking about the market of Chinese huge market.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 08:26:26 AM

Hi all, thanks for you interest. Yes, there will be a bounty campaign. We will announce it here and in our social networks.
And ,do you need a professional Chinese translation?Have to tell you ,I am good at it. and do Promotions too.Grin
Tell me more about what are you thinking about the market of Chinese huge market.

The bounties will be paid in EON tokens.
Yes, we need Chinese translation. The Bounty campaign covers translation, topic moderation and promotion options for individuals and media. So please feel free to apply once it starts. China is one of our priority markets.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:31:05 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 10:48:35 AM by exscudo

A new article on our blog: how can miners use Exscudo for their profit?

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 09:42:36 PM

Yes, we need Chinese translation. The Bounty campaign covers translation, topic moderation and promotion options for individuals and media. So please feel free to apply once it starts. China is one of our priority markets.

Will you guys need a Greek translator?
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 02:51:24 PM

Will you guys need a Greek translator?

Yes, we will need it. Please follow the thread and apply in the form once the bounty campaign launches.
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:17:07 AM

Need local translator dev???
Reserve indonesian translations. Thank you

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 09:03:14 AM

Need local translator dev???
Reserve indonesian translations. Thank you

We will need all kinds of basic translation that are usually made before ICOs. The list of languages will be published with the terms and conditions of the bounty campaign. You'll be able to apply via a special form.
Thank you!
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 09:17:19 AM

Read our article 'Do you really control your money?' on Bitcoinist and let us know what you think!
yusyus

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:02:59 PM

When will be bounty campaign rules ready?
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 08:20:36 AM

When will be bounty campaign rules ready?

We are planning to launch the BC within two weeks or earlier. The terms and conditions will be published once we are ready to launch it.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:31:02 PM

Saw this being advertised on many bitcoin related pages, do the team have any plans for bounties?
Your team seem to have a lot of budget for advertising, maybe you also have budget for bounties here in the forum where your target investors are staying every day.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 01:04:45 PM

Saw this being advertised on many bitcoin related pages, do the team have any plans for bounties?
Your team seem to have a lot of budget for advertising, maybe you also have budget for bounties here in the forum where your target investors are staying every day.

Yes, the bounty campaign will be launched soon.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 12:22:57 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 02:06:37 PM by exscudo

Exscudo Regions

Hello friends, we are fond of being in touch with you, our future users. That`s why today we announce a series of interviews with the community: Exscudo Regions!

Everybody can be a newsmaker now. To make our news more interesting for you and to spread the news how cryptos are used in various corners of the world, we will gather the answers of the users from different countries.

You can apply for the Exscudo Regions community newsmaking in the following Form: https://goo.gl/zdIFn7

After that we will contact you with our questions. The interview is held in written form, you will just send us your answers.

Exscudo is looking forward to cooperation with the community! Let`s do it together!
brjameng

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:12:15 PM

Exscudo Regions

Hello friends, we are fond of being in touch with you, our future users. That`s why today we announce a series of interviews with the community: Exscudo Regions!

Everybody can be a newsmaker now. To make our news more interesting for you and to spread the news how cryptos are used in various corners of the world, we will gather the answers of the users from different countries.

You can apply for the Exscudo Regions community newsmaking in the following Form: https://goo.gl/zdIFn7

After that we will contact you with our questions. The interview is held in written form, you will just send us your answers.

Exscudo is looking forward to cooperation with the community! Let`s do it together!

Any bounty for local translations sir
i would reserve indonesian translation
thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: