Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:59:20 AM

I read on the Purevidz Thread that NOVUS was registered on the 21 Oct last year? same day like PV?

What is true on that.

Dude. Please listen up.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCKING FUCK.

The rules are so fucking simple an uneducated West African goat herder can follow them.

Step 1. Buy the fucking ICO. Give your money to the dev.

Step 2. Somehow the ICO goals are magically reached. Some people have even actually handed over their own money.

Step 3. Brown pants time. Those who gave their money now need to wait to dump it on to others when the markets open on some shit exchange.

Step 4. The pump begins. Fuck me, this investment is the best thing on the internet. Quick...everyone, tell everyone.

Step 5. Dev starts releasing stuff and would you fucking believe it, devs achieve whatever milestone set in order to get your money.

Step 6. PUMP THE FUCKING BITCH. PUMP, PUMP, PUMP, PUMP, PUMP.

Step 7. PUMP THE FUCKING BITCH EVEN HARDER THAN BEFORE. Declare the location of the missing piece of crypto evolution has been discovered and the world will shower you with gifts of diamonds, property, cars, hookers and blow.

Step 8. Devs are cooking on gas. Never has a dev released so much high quality coding in the history of the world. Satoshi is a fucking retard compared to this dev.

Step 9. WOW. THE PRICE IS ON FUCKING FIRE. SELL ALL YOUR OTHER ALTS AND PUMP THIS BITCH SOME MORE. TOP 10 HERE WE COME.

Step 10. Houston, we have a problem. Something went wrong with the code. There was a legal issue with the paperwork. Devs are not happy with something.

Step 11. Price correction. A big sell-off. What the fuck happened? Mid pump, and the lights go out. Did the exchange have a problem with their electricity generator?

Step 12. Pump team have stopped posting. The training wheels are off. You're on your own.

That's just about it for the 12 Steps programme for this coin. Now, where is the next magical coin going to appear I wonder?

http://americanaddictioncenters.org/rehab-guide/12-step/

hahaha, very true!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:03:22 AM

How the burning works?
Where from dev know that i burned the VIDZ and on which wallet he will pay the ATMOS THAN back?

Mr.Charlie

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:54:41 PM

How the burning works?
Where from dev know that i burned the VIDZ and on which wallet he will pay the ATMOS THAN back?

you are better off burning a j with some northern light Grin Grin
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:03:21 PM

How the burning works?

Why would anyone want to hold vidz with the shit show that is on that thread and no sign of the dev? I have burned my coins and will think about investing more as well when I see progress made.
vlechogo

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:45:00 PM

I read on the Purevidz Thread that NOVUS was registered on the 21 Oct last year? same day like PV?

What is true on that.

Dude. Please listen up.

The rules are so fucking simple an uneducated West African goat herder can follow them.

Step 2. Somehow the ICO goals are magically reached. Some people have even actually handed over their own money.

Step 3. Brown pants time. Those who gave their money now need to wait to dump it on to others when the markets open on some shit exchange.

Step 4. The pump begins. Fuck me, this investment is the best thing on the internet. Quick...everyone, tell everyone.

Step 5. Dev starts releasing stuff and would you fucking believe it, devs achieve whatever milestone set in order to get your money.

Step 7. PUMP THE FUCKING BITCH EVEN HARDER THAN BEFORE. Declare the location of the missing piece of crypto evolution has been discovered and the world will shower you with gifts of diamonds, property, cars, hookers and blow.

Step 8. Devs are cooking on gas. Never has a dev released so much high quality coding in the history of the world. Satoshi is a fucking retard compared to this dev.

Step 9. WOW. THE PRICE IS ON FUCKING FIRE. SELL ALL YOUR OTHER ALTS AND PUMP THIS BITCH SOME MORE. TOP 10 HERE WE COME.

Step 10. Houston, we have a problem. Something went wrong with the code. There was a legal issue with the paperwork. Devs are not happy with something.

Step 11. Price correction. A big sell-off. What the fuck happened? Mid pump, and the lights go out. Did the exchange have a problem with their electricity generator?

Step 12. Pump team have stopped posting. The training wheels are off. You're on your own.

That's just about it for the 12 Steps programme for this coin. Now, where is the next magical coin going to appear I wonder?

Im more interested in the platform itself and I will probably use most of my ATMOS for bounties if all goes well, rather then selling them.
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:51:07 PM

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:37:15 PM

What is true on that.

Dude. Please listen up.

Im more interested in the platform itself and I will probably use most of my ATMOS for bounties if all goes well, rather then selling them.

Well, in that case, get a swimming hat with mirrors

leepfrog

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:14:19 PM

How the burning works?

Why would anyone want to hold vidz with the shit show that is on that thread and no sign of the dev? I have burned my coins and will think about investing more as well when I see progress made.

I dont hold Vidz anymore either it would be silly to.. the future is novus but like you, I am reserved until I see a working product.
The site says 8million burned so far is this right?
Looks like many people would wait to burn because the possibility the project not meeting the minimum target and the burned coins lost forever Cheesy Cheesy
UnknownEye

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:40:46 PM

How the burning works?

I dont hold Vidz anymore either it would be silly to.. the future is novus but like you, I am reserved until I see a working product.
The site says 8million burned so far is this right?
Looks like many people would wait to burn because the possibility the project not meeting the minimum target and the burned coins lost forever Cheesy Cheesy

that could have been funny it not reaching target and millions of VIDZ burned. when i check the burn address it says-    15,081,660.2274841. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?15965.htm  we should all know it will reach the target now with just 10% to go.
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:51:18 PM

We know what the exchange will trade this coin? And when will begin trading?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:19:07 PM

Think i see there will be a name behind it after lawyers have advised them so bittrex possible? but for sure yobit will be coming for us. long term progress and development, who knows? Trading cant start till the conclusion of the sale and i cant find a date for that.
Bigbrowndingleberry

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:32:19 PM

Think i see there will be a name behind it after lawyers have advised them so bittrex possible? but for sure yobit will be coming for us. long term progress and development, who knows? Trading cant start till the conclusion of the sale and i cant find a date for that.

If you read the thread it says coins will be distributed within 7 days of the completion of the ICO.

If on course then we will be able to trade early to mid April latest.

I need to see development before investing so even if I pay more because of it I will feel safer.
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:45:11 PM

If you read the thread it says coins will be distributed within 7 days of the completion of the ICO.

I need to see development before investing so even if I pay more because of it I will feel safer.

That is the beauty of crypto. Risk vs Reward.. Big potential project but waiting is a smart move also..
Bigbrowndingleberry

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:22:08 PM

That is the beauty of crypto. Risk vs Reward.. Big potential project but waiting is a smart move also..

Thats not just crypto that is any investment isn't it.

This can be an excellent investment like Vidz was but with Vidz I had something I could see and use.

Until I get that here then I am staying reserved and watching.

Those who risk of course will get better profit.
GOT7

Activity: 339

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:41:19 PM

can someone answer me this please. Is it only going to be possible to burn like 50 million VIDZ yeh?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:54:07 PM

can someone answer me this please. Is it only going to be possible to burn like 50 million VIDZ yeh?

No. It will be possible to burn 125 million VIDZ (even more, actually). But if more than 50M VIDZ is burned, 1 VIDZ will get you less than 1 Atmos (in reality the formula is more complex, but this is good base for basic evaluation).

... this space is not for rent ...
GOT7

Activity: 339

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:11:42 PM

No. It will be possible to burn 125 million VIDZ (even more, actually). But if more than 50M VIDZ is burned, 1 VIDZ will get you less than 1 Atmos (in reality the formula is more complex, but this is good base for basic evaluation).

yeh i see with the 1.5x 1.25x that it could get more complex. I guess if you wanted to buy to burn you would need to have a ball park how many people would burn and how much the second round will raise which is hard when there could be development shown. Thanks drays.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:47:17 PM

I have just 4 days to get my head around what has happened here.
I'm loving the legal route you're trying to take and this is so much more potential than a simple illegal streaming site. Looks like I'm going to be burning the rest of my Vidz for Novus but due diligence is required first. I'll stay tuned.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:56:38 PM

When i send VIDZ for burning how the dev know that i send vidz and how i get than atmos back?

sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:50:43 PM

When i send VIDZ for burning how the dev know that i send vidz and how i get than atmos back?

I have just created an account and the steps are there on the crowd fund page under burn in trustless manner guide. Make sure you follow it and make sure you send from a wallet you control IE not straight from exchange. You will need to sign a message at some point by the looks of it.

B2

BitDouble.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: