Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:30:34 PM

final i am out of these shit final

and also from other shit

good luck to you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:42:09 PM

final i am out of these shit final

and also from other shit

good luck to you

Another goof ball.

I sold at over 10x and will rinse and repeat for aslong as projects with potential and players are involved.

No luck needed here, this is going to get insane Cheesy
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:45:19 PM

Is anyone else getting an unexpected error when trying to take vidz off of the PV site? I can't withdraw at all.

Seems PV is turning into an even larger scam if they have stopped withdrawals.

He has vanished

NOw this guy here his "team mate" is gathering additional funds.

I am shocked these escrows are touching this at all without investigating why PV just turned into an abandoned project.

it would probably be a good idea to follow the drama as it unfolded publicly. reading is a great skill in life i suggest you try it. this is not a pv thread so anything pv related other than burning should be kept to the pv thread no?
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:48:44 PM

"PV" and "ASPHYXIA" are the same person...

or if they are not, maybe someone should let the proper authorities know once "APSHYXIA" reveals his identity.

Devilsadvokat was saying "Asphyxia" is in touch with "PV" via skype....

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:07:45 PM

Is anyone else getting an unexpected error when trying to take vidz off of the PV site? I can't withdraw at all.

He has vanished

I am shocked these escrows are touching this at all without investigating why PV just turned into an abandoned project.

it would probably be a good idea to follow the drama as it unfolded publicly. reading is a great skill in life i suggest you try it. this is not a pv thread so anything pv related other than burning should be kept to the pv thread no?

This is not a PV thread ....hehe

Sorry doesn't work like that Sad

He was part of the PV fund raiser. He only wanted out and to do things differently after the BTC was released?

If he is not a full on scammer he has made a big mistake in timing.

KXWtZnnu

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:25:32 PM

or if they are not, maybe someone should let the proper authorities know once "APSHYXIA" reveals his identity.

YES I BELIVE ALSO THAT IS MAYBE IS SAME PERSON

It's strange that nobody feels the need to prove that kind of allegation whereas the accused shall defend himself/herself.
Reminds me of a witch-hunt.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:33:23 PM

YES I BELIVE ALSO THAT IS MAYBE IS SAME PERSON

It's strange that nobody feels the need to prove that kind of allegation whereas the accused shall defend himself/herself.
Reminds me of a witch-hunt.

Strange too that people will appear on the bct forum immediately find and post on the PV thread and later this one calling reasonable and highly probably theories a witch - hunt.

This is either a huge mess or a scam.

asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:35:20 PM

Hey,

The Novusphere and AFIX project have received out standing support with over 10 BTC already raised within 24 hours of it's launched. We're currently working hard and adding some supplementary features to the crowdfunding site as well as we have already begun work on our task of Phase I - III.

As for the baseless accusations being thrown around in this thread like I've said numerous times before, I'm willing to engage in productive dialog as well as have rational conversations as I've done so with many over Discord. Please don't resort to simply posting FUD or content related to other projects.

Thanks.
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:45:21 PM

Hey,

The Novusphere and AFIX project have received out standing support with over 10 BTC already raised within 24 hours of it's launched. We're currently working hard and adding some supplementary features to the crowdfunding site as well as we have already begun work on our task of Phase I - III.

As for the baseless accusations being thrown around in this thread like I've said numerous times before, I'm willing to engage in productive dialog as well as have rational conversations as I've done so with many over Discord. Please don't resort to simply posting FUD or content related to other projects.

Thanks.

what you mean content related to other projects?

you were part of VIDZ and created fucking drama.

Whether you like it or not, your project came around because of Pure Vidz.

Roll Eyes
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:02:22 PM

Hey,

Thanks.

You told last week u will dox yourself.please do it

Selerius

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:09:54 PM

Should we raise less than $100,000.00 USD in total a full refund will be issued and Novus will seek funding through different means.

Presumably this means that, if the sum of both rounds of the crowdfund obtains under $100,000, swapping (burning) Vidz would then be a mistake for an investor, insofar as there is no way to refund burnt Vidz.

I am planning to donate some bitcoin, which does not have the disadvantage of an inability to refund.  However, I still had the following question on the Vidz swap, since I might want to do a mixture of both:

To know how much Atmos is gained from burning Vidz, one has to know how much Vidz is counted as burnt, but, right now, there are two drastically different numbers for relevant Vidz burnt.

It utterly depends on whether looking at http://novusphere.io/ (0.3 million so far) or the following with 7.5 million instead:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?VidzBurnAddrForTheNovusphereZEZyCQ.htm

Scenario 1: You don't give yourself any atmos from the 7 million vidz you burnt.

Scenario 2: You do give yourself atmos from the 7 million vidz you burnt.

Which scenario is true?

How much atmos I gain by burning vidz myself varies vastly depending on the answer, so please clarify.  As an investor, naturally I prefer not to have quite so huge superfluous uncertainty, though you answering this post would resolve that.
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:26:55 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 04:39:40 PM by asphyxia

Should we raise less than $100,000.00 USD in total a full refund will be issued and Novus will seek funding through different means.

Presumably this means that, if the sum of both rounds of the crowdfund obtains under $100,000, swapping (burning) Vidz would then be a mistake for an investor, insofar as there is no way to refund burnt Vidz.

I am planning to donate some bitcoin, which does not have the disadvantage of an inability to refund.  However, I still had the following question on the Vidz swap, since I might want to do a mixture of both:

To know how much Atmos is gained from burning Vidz, one has to know how much Vidz is counted as burnt, but, right now, there are two drastically different numbers for relevant Vidz burnt.

It utterly depends on whether looking at http://novusphere.io/ (0.3 million so far) or the following with 7.5 million instead:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?VidzBurnAddrForTheNovusphereZEZyCQ.htm

Scenario 1: You don't give yourself any atmos from the 7 million vidz you burnt.

Which scenario is true?

How much atmos I gain by burning vidz myself varies vastly depending on the answer, so please clarify.  As an investor, naturally I prefer not to have quite so huge superfluous uncertainty, though you answering this post would resolve that.

so for every 10M that gets burned, I will register 1M of it
yeah exactly
wouldn't be fair if I didn't do something like that imo

from Discord; "it" refers to the 7M I burned.

Hey,

Thanks.

I said that once I had clearance from lawyers I'd be more than happy to reveal information about myself. Currently we are still in discussions with them and you can follow that development on Discord. The CMO of Novus is the only person so far who has been cleared by lawyers and he'll be posting an introduction video about himself and Novus in the upcoming days.

Hey,

Thanks.

Roll Eyes

Asking why something on their platform is not working is unrelated to our project because Novus nor I have any control over that.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:54:55 PM

Which scenario is true?

yeah exactly

Hey,

Thanks.

I said that once I had clearance from lawyers I'd be more than happy to reveal information about myself. Currently we are still in discussions with them and you can follow that development on Discord. The CMO of Novus is the only person so far who has been cleared by lawyers and he'll be posting an introduction video about himself and Novus in the upcoming days.

Hey,

Thanks.

Roll Eyes

Asking why something on their platform is not working is unrelated to our project because Novus nor I have any control over that.

you have PV's skype according to devilsadvokat....

at the very least, you could contact PV and help your previous investors out......

or is that too much for you to do?

guess it's better to beg for money from those very investards instead rather than help them get their fucking VIDZ back....
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:03:43 PM

Which scenario is true?

yeah exactly

Hey,

Thanks.

Hey,

Thanks.

Roll Eyes

at the very least, you could contact PV and help your previous investors out......

guess it's better to beg for money from those very investards instead rather than help them get their fucking VIDZ back....

I've already left him several messages which devilsadvokat can also confirm.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:55:06 PM

Which scenario is true?

yeah exactly

Hey,

Thanks.

Hey,

Thanks.

Roll Eyes

I've already left him several messages which devilsadvokat can also confirm.

So you are confirming he has abandoned the vidz project and the only use case for the coin he has not dumped (including the coins people left on the  ICO site) are novus? or he's just taking a well earned break whilst nobody can withdraw their vidz and its getting dumped hard? or you have no clue what your previous biz partner is up to?

So how did you get in a team with someone you don't really know and have no way to reach except skype?

What's the story? be fun to hear how you guys teamed up?

Why the split right after you get the BTC? 

where is that BTC now?

Why not do it all alone from the start if you are capable?

How will we ever know you are not PV?

What makes you think people will want to invest anything into this after all of this drama and deception?

Why don't we just get a new dev to implement this tech?

asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:19:16 PM

So you are confirming he has abandoned the vidz project and the only use case for the coin he has not dumped (including the coins people left on the  ICO site) are novus? or he's just taking a well earned break whilst nobody can withdraw their vidz and its getting dumped hard? or you have no clue what your previous biz partner is up to?

I'm not confirming anything other than I haven't had any contact with him. I've broken your post into segments so it's easier to see what I'm replying to.

So how did you get in a team with someone you don't really know and have no way to reach except skype?

What's the story? be fun to hear how you guys teamed up?

Years back I worked with him on another project entirely unrelated to anything Bitcoin or crypto-related. You've never become friends with someone you've met online... and only online? For the story, this is leaning closer to when I have the thumbs up to reveal more information about myself.

Why the split right after you get the BTC?  

Why not do it all alone from the start if you are capable?

I had told him that after the initial roadmap of the project was completed I planned on quitting and he knew I had quarrels with the legality of the project since the start. For the record, when I first started working on the project with him I wasn't intending from the start to split off and do something similar. I've admitted to before that the concept of "Pure Vidz" was entirely his idea, a web torrent based streaming site.

I'm not doing this alone either, I've already brought on other developers to work on my project such as Dynamic and Shaikat, to anyone who's followed and joined the Discord they know this. It's not feasible to think one person can code a project of this magnitude in a relatively short amount of time by themselves while also handling affairs such as meeting with lawyers to continue to discuss the legality of this project and the Novus organization.

where is that BTC now?

I have close to half, I think this was mentioned if you follow the story from the FAQ and this is also why I state AFIX is partially funded. PV should be in possession of the rest.

How will we ever know you are not PV?

I'm not sure what you want me to say here other than my actions should speak for themselves, you're asking me to prove a negative.

What makes you think people will want to invest anything into this after all of this drama and deception?

Look at the structure of the crowdfund. It's estimated the second round won't begin until late March or early April when Novus has delivered a tangible product for people to evaluate. If even after that's delivered you have your doubts nobody is telling you how to spend your money.

Why don't we just get a new dev to implement this tech?

Nobody is stopping you, if you feel you can do it better recruit some developers and start your own project.

Sorry if some of my replies come with a harsh tone but it's because I've answered these questions many times already especially on the Discord.
Thanks for the questions, hope the above helps clear things up.
A.M.

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:22:41 PM

He has vanished

This is not a PV thread ....hehe

Sorry doesn't work like that Sad

He was part of the PV fund raiser. He only wanted out and to do things differently after the BTC was released?

If he is not a full on scammer he has made a big mistake in timing.

It works exactly like that.. for a so called legendary member you are not very bright are you? he parted ways with over 100 bitcoin worth of vidz, ask you last brain cell, if he was a scammer why didn't he sell. youre are a fun bunch.
jelin1984
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:22:47 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 06:42:16 PM by jelin1984

last question DEV ASPH....
what is your country russia france or something elsE?

also i see at your wallet that you used for burned vidz....
i see that mining these wallet why that happen Huh?

i need answer at these 2 questions please dev
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:42:56 PM

last question aspypxia

what is your country russia france or something elsE?

also i see at your wallet that you used for burned vidz....
i see that mining these wallet why that happen Huh?

i need answer at these 2 questions please dev

It should be obvious given my current legal advice that I can't answer the first question. As for the second question, I'm not sure I understand.
jelin1984
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:44:01 PM

WHY CAN NOT ANSWER WHAT IS YOUR COUNTRY?

second question i tell that
i see +1vidz
+1vidz

at the address with burned vidz

why that happen?Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: