Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:24:02 PM

I don't care if his project raises less funding because of people legitimate concerns.

Ok. That's perfectly fine.

It is not their fault they can not remove their vidz from the PV site.
Who's fault is it if they had more than enough time to remove it but neglected to do so?

Anyone who does not see novus dev keeping their btc whilst him leaving directly/indirectly caused them to have their vidz frozen and therefore scammed is not looking at it correctly. He can pose a solution to them and must make some effort to compensate them entirely or partially even at ico prices. If you had 500k vidz trapped there or greater you would be looking at it entirely differently.

There is a solution if you are holding vidz. You can swap them. I think that's very generous, don't you think?

If you had 500k vidz trapped there, knowing you had about a month to withdraw them, then yes, I believe that is your fault.

1. The onus is on him to dispel the rumours and legitimate concerns of MANY that he is indeed PV if he wants to maximise the potential of his ICO.

Why is the onus on him? Perhaps the onus is on them? Again, how do you prove a negative? I would really like to know.

I change my mind now though, I'd like the password to your bitcointalk account. I'd love to read all your PM's. You don't need to send me a single bitcoin. Any other account you send me, would be hard to prove it is yours anyway, unless you link them together. You can encrypt it to my GPG key so you know only I can read them.

Sounds like a reasonable request.

You seem to be going above and beyond what is required as an escrow?

You're a staff member and you're requesting to read all of my PM's ? I am concerned. I am not asking to collect BTC or provide any service. What is your interest in my account may I ask?

The onus is on him if he wants their confidence to invest their BTC? you don't see that then I can't assist you further. I mean it seems obvious that if I am collecting money in from people I have to give them the confidence to do so. Why would the onus be on them he needs the money apparently it will cost several hundred k and if there is not enough confidence.... then not enough funding... then no product ? they move on to other projects and he is left with a bag of worthless vidz and the BTC he got from the last project you were both in on. 40 BTC or whatever is not even enough for the unaccounted expenses apparently so good luck with that.

I am not personally interested in picking a dispute with you. As you said you get the terms you make others aware of the terms you enforce the terms? that would be fair enough. Please stick to that only not promotion and excusing past mistakes - one going into business with a scammer and two having no control over the funds/tokens of people you encourage to invest, announcing at such a critical time.

Some say the withdrawals were stopped almost immediately after his announcement to leave...others say it was recent. After asking more questions it seems larger amounts were disabled but small amounts could still be withdrawn. Then nothing at all. This suggests the wallet they were linked to ran dry and was being emptied.

Lets wait and see what happens. To some degree he is doing a good thing accepting vidz but if you are left with vidz trapped then you are out of luck.

I think you personally dabs need to act more like an objective escrow and staff member and not become involved with the projects you are working with. From all the green trust you must be overall honest but I do not approve of your moral code and blame apportioning. You do not seem neutral in these projects you seem more like part of their team. You can not blame anyone who lost vidz because they didnt remove it before it turned scam. Where was it in the terms there was a deadline to remove the tokens?

That's like working with big vern on a new exchange and saying I blame the people who lost money in cryptsy not vern, it was the hackers fault, his partners fault, anyone elses fault. You never blame the victims in a scam situation.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:40:56 PM

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:50:41 PM

I think on this occasion it would be wise to ban him from posting on this thread. If he wants to continue he can create his own with his wild speculation and theories. I literally feel dumber when I see his name.

Less is more mate.

-SMH-

I deciphered that you want "Novus dev" to give everyone free coins and not use the trustless system in place? Have I got that right yeah? That will not work for very obvious reasons lol. Why do I hear no complaining about stuck coins on "PV devs site"?

The only place I hear it is from you and you have gave no fucking proof yours/pals coins are stuck and "even if they was" after weeks of the "Novus dev" leaving wtf has that to do with him?

Just think about that while you plan your next beautiful essay.

Let me tell you it has "nothing" to do with him as the "Novus dev" lets use a real life example, I surly hope you can catch it.

My name is Jim, I have a business deal with you soppy and investors invested in a project that they knew the risks to (or should have), now all is well until one day soppy doesn't wanna play with Jim anymore and Jim decides to work the business how he thinks it should have been. Soppy must have bad feelings towards Jim and then he goes awol. 2 weeks later "soppy" decides to lock an unspecified amount of coins on his site.

(2WEEKS LATER)

What does soppys actions have to do with Big Jim? He is a grown fucking man and poor Jim can't control grown man. Let's be real this dev has done all he can to help old and new investors. Don't believe so or like it? Then go away and play on your own. I'd never want to censor someone who had valid points but you don't and you're a broken record that has been answered many times already.

You have deciphered nothing. Stick to producing supposedly funny pics.....oh wait actually no do something else.

Is this garbled nonsense the product of google translate ?

Those people, even if they got to hand their accounts over are not getting free coins they paid for them already the same as you.

I appreciate now this dev has a big problem because he can not verify in a trustless manner 100% that the balances are not tampered with.

However, you can be sure 100% these investors are going to lose if PV does not return.

I am not saying he is a full scammer to be honest but his attitude toward those with stuck coins seems to be well I got paid for those tokens but I don't care that they are now useless because of my actions. Buy more from me if you want though.

I have said it enough times over on this thread that he should accommodate those that want to burn their frozen vidz for novus on this thread. He can suspend the novus swap for them or put other time protection provisions in place but there should be some provision because sooner or later when on the 25th the PV dev does not return and people realise 100% their coins are gone and no chance to swap for novus there will be more problems.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:15:39 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 03:25:26 AM by Dabs

You seem to be going above and beyond what is required as an escrow?
I'm also another forum member responding to posts in this thread just like any other. I am objective, logical and factual about my responses.

You're a staff member and you're requesting to read all of my PM's ? I am concerned. I am not asking to collect BTC or provide any service. What is your interest in my account may I ask?
I have no interest in your account. I was just looking at your response. You implied "There is nothing to hide" so I am merely throwing that back at you.

The onus is on him if he wants their confidence to invest their BTC? you don't see that then I can't assist you further.
Nope. No one has to invest if they don't want to. Very simple. If you don't trust the developer to deliver, don't invest. If you don't trust the escrow or the system in place, don't invest. If you have no confidence, then you don't contribute or participate and you lose nothing.

I am not personally interested in picking a dispute with you. As you said you get the terms you make others aware of the terms you enforce the terms? that would be fair enough. Please stick to that only not promotion and excusing past mistakes - one going into business with a scammer and two having no control over the funds/tokens of people you encourage to invest, announcing at such a critical time.
I am encouraging you not to invest then.

Oh, it's good if there is no dispute then. I have nothing against anyone here, mostly, but when you accuse someone of being a scammer, please provide verifiable proof. Or open a scam accusation thread and pile up the evidence there. If you have any.

Some say the withdrawals were stopped almost immediately after his announcement to leave...others say it was recent. After asking more questions it seems larger amounts were disabled but small amounts could still be withdrawn. Then nothing at all. This suggests the wallet they were linked to ran dry and was being emptied.

Yeah, maybe the hot wallet ran out. Lot's of exchanges and online sites (gambling ones) do this. In fact, I think all of them do.

I think you personally dabs need to act more like an objective escrow and staff member and not become involved with the projects you are working with. From all the green trust you must be overall honest but I do not approve of your moral code and blame apportioning. You do not seem neutral in these projects you seem more like part of their team. You can not blame anyone who lost vidz because they didnt remove it before it turned scam. Where was it in the terms there was a deadline to remove the tokens?

What turned scam? Please provide proof. Absence does not mean scam. If the original developer actually got hit by a bus, that is unfortunate for him (and all the investors) but it is still not a scam. There is no deadline, but like all the other online wallets that disappeared with other people's funds, there was also no deadline. Don't keep your coins online. Most important rule of bitcoin land.

I am not part of any team. Some projects I escrow also fail and I refund the investors. I actually don't get paid if the ICO fails or conditions trigger a refund process. I could care less what you think of my moral code. It's different if you post about it and let the world know. If you keep it to yourself, I have no need to respond.

I do have a very simple "moral code". I do not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do. It is my high code of ethics and personal dignity. For most, living under this code will be no problem, as it asks nothing of a person that is beyond reason. It only calls for honesty and integrity, characteristics that officers in the armed forces have always exemplified, promoting understanding and loyalty to truth and confidence in each other.

That's like working with big vern on a new exchange and saying I blame the people who lost money in cryptsy not vern, it was the hackers fault, his partners fault, anyone elses fault. You never blame the victims in a scam situation.
You deposit money in any exchange at your own risk. There is no need to blame anyone but themselves. But PureVidz nor Novus is not a scam. I do not see a "scam situation". I just see some unfortunate events.

As much as you don't want to blame "victims", then you can also see that asphyxia has no responsibility left for those who chose not to withdraw their funds when they still could have.

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:35:51 AM

I would like to ask those who have any stuck Vidz in the old site, if they wish to swap it, contact asphyxia directly either by PM or in the Discord, provide as much cryptographic proof as possible, including signed bitcoin messages from addresses you sent from, transaction hashes, and anything else. He may be able to work out something with you.

If you can not provide convincing proof, or there are conflicting claims, he will go with the one who presents the most proof or verifiable facts.

I think that's a fair statement to make.

Nobody has reached out to him so far, and I don't know why cryptohunter insists on speaking on their behalf. Again, without any proof whatsoever.

asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:40:45 AM

Relevant context from Discord
Dabs
is it alright if I say, what you just said.. if anyone has stuck vidz, they can directly contact asphyxia and work something out. Please be prepare to provide as much proof as possible, including signed messages.

asphyxia
Yeah go for it, I can't guarantee I'll be able to do anything about it but I think it's worth first assessing how many people exactly are in this situation. If it's any many as he's making it seem and a ton of people PM me then i'll definitely try to go out of my way to help people but if its just 1 or 2 people... I can't really be held responsible for them choosing to leave their coins on the site for so long especially when I no longer had control over anything after I left the project.
I think that's reasonable imo, others might disagree, idk
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:51:48 AM

could someone give me the link to the ICO either Im blind or its not listed on op thanks
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:16:48 AM

could someone give me the link to the ICO either Im blind or its not listed on op thanks

Novus: AFIX - Advanced File Index
INSTANT UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ANYTHING
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:23:35 AM

I would like to ask those who have any stuck Vidz in the old site, if they wish to swap it, contact asphyxia directly either by PM or in the Discord, provide as much cryptographic proof as possible, including signed bitcoin messages from addresses you sent from, transaction hashes, and anything else. He may be able to work out something with you.

If you can not provide convincing proof, or there are conflicting claims, he will go with the one who presents the most proof or verifiable facts.

Nobody has reached out to him so far, and I don't know why cryptohunter insists on speaking on their behalf. Again, without any proof whatsoever.

Sounds fair enough. Also they should send the vidz login details so he can see the vidz trapped there for himself. If they don't do that how will he know if they extracted them or not?

doona38317

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:24:36 AM

Nice move Asphyxia. I can't see there being many to take care of as not one person has complained on this thread other than the above.

Bitcoin bear will defeat you Bratcoin bulls. Bear bEAR bEAR!
GOT7

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:32:51 AM

Nice move Asphyxia. I can't see there being many to take care of as not one person has complained on this thread other than the above.

That's because most people use good security practices to keep their investments and holdings safe. Dev doing this is going above and beyond the call.  I won't be surprised if most vidz get burned for novus, if I had any left I would be while its 1.5x.
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:31:04 PM

Therefore Novus will be replacing PureVidz?

Seems that PV dev has been online for week :/

hopefully the pv dev pulls his finger out and makes some needed updates.
it will be good to see both projects do well. i dont say that because i hold vidz anymore but because competition is good.
I am a gambling man so my money is on the novus project who wants to do it right from the start.
like i said earlier vidz is so cool and still trading like 4 x its ico price because of its potential.

Gambling is for suckers. He has not been online for 10 days, I think that is all she wrote. But, after every dark night.

so beit, I guess youre not a sucker then.
i dont know how long he has or hasnt been online all i know is i took the plunge and risked 2btc on vidz and that turned into over 20btc. it could have been double but i chose not to be greedy.
i have a feeling we are dealing with another great investment.
well those who see will as before and will be again.
ytrman

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:53:13 PM

it will be good to see both projects do well. i dont say that because i hold vidz anymore but because competition is good.
I am a gambling man so my money is on the novus project who wants to do it right from the start.
like i said earlier vidz is so cool and still trading like 4 x its ico price because of its potential.

Gambling is for suckers. He has not been online for 10 days, I think that is all she wrote. But, after every dark night.

i dont know how long he has or hasnt been online all i know is i took the plunge and risked 2btc on vidz and that turned into over 20btc. it could have been double but i chose not to be greedy.

Nice return on your investment there. I sold far to soon at like 2x-3x Sad but lets face it these returns are better than any other crypto ico for a long time. I wonder will Novus be bigger than Vidz?
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:20:26 PM

Nice return on your investment there. I sold far to soon at like 2x-3x Sad but lets face it these returns are better than any other crypto ico for a long time. I wonder will Novus be bigger than Vidz?

you still make nice money.
i was holding for long but them profits wouldnt let me sleep without cashing in.
very big money for me.
you wonder will novus be bigger.
my opinion for what it matters- much bigger.
SgtMorningWood

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:24:57 PM

Hi guys,

Just dropping by to remind you that there is a twitter campaign currently that has around 100 members and counting.

If you would like to be paid to help Novus get seen more then pop on over and sign up.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1796360.0

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:39:24 PM

here the wallet from novus

is number 2 at rich list

these will be burned

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?15965.htm
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:44:47 PM

here the wallet from novus

is number 2 at rich list

these will be burned

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?15965.htm

They are already burned. No one has the private key for that address.

UnknownEye

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:15:43 PM

Seems there has been a resolution with the trapped vidz coins being swapped for the Novus. So what happens if the runnaway dev goes back to PV and decides he wants to release them to himself of the investors? Interesting situation but one that is being tackled none of the less. Bravo people, bravo!
DanDan

Activity: 739

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:55:50 PM

you still make nice money.
i was holding for long but them profits wouldnt let me sleep without cashing in.
very big money for me.
you wonder will novus be bigger.
my opinion for what it matters- much bigger.

I think all us VIDZ investors made nice money, shit it is still trading over 3 times the ico price and that is with all the shit that has gone on. Needless to say NOVUS will shut people up when it gets going, I agree NOVUS will be much bigger than VIDZ was and that shit went 20 times original buy in.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
xp.rie

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:05:14 PM

I think it makes sense to look into legal ramifications and regulations.I'll invest in it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: