Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:20:25 PM

1MuGmLMor1rbdR2BVwY1D7LbfEWrftS2eK = for yobit listing thingy....

Send donations to above address and when it gets enough or a little bit more (how much? 0.5 BTC for "Exclusive" listing) then I will apply.

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

Please do not send anything smaller than 0.01 as it will just get eaten up in transaction fees.

Dabs

If it hits 0.4 you can count on me for the last 0....1

I think it is better to show support now and make it gain momentum. I don't really understand what happened. I was told the team has applied to Yobit before
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slothking

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:37:35 PM

Send donations to above address and when it gets enough or a little bit more (how much? 0.5 BTC for "Exclusive" listing) then I will apply.

Please do not send anything smaller than 0.01 as it will just get eaten up in transaction fees.

Dabs

I think it is better to show support now and make it gain momentum. I don't really understand what happened. I was told the team has applied to Yobit before

Yes Asphyxia did apply for exclusive listing before which should only take 2-3 days but we had no response when we contacted support . this is community driven effort to try to get listed again...pretty much last attempt. All were asking for u to donate is .01btc ..more if ur feeling generous. Dabs is gonna apply this time for it since Asphyxia was pretty much ignored. 
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:48:50 PM

Dabs

I have shown my support and everyone in the discord knows that if I say something, I'll do it.
Get to 0.4 and I'll gladly send in the last 0.1 btc.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:43:47 AM

I am behind schedule on this however I have been working on an update which outlines the goals of the project in further detail then what's currently available in the OP/site. Currently, I'm mainly focusing on getting it up to date with our current plans regarding the Web Wallet development and Atmos Integration.

Click here to view the document.

Please give it a read and offer constructive criticism letting me know what you feel needs to be explained further in depth, if you would like me to go into further technical detail about how something will be achieved, etc. This is not a final draft but is intended to offer an update on currently outdated in insufficient information. Certain things are subject to change over time.

For those who have been asking how will Atmos be used since all that's currently in the OP/site are some bullet points, please refer to the document linked. I'm happy to issue bounties (amount TBD based on contribution) to those who help with the revision process.

Once all the information has been updated to the present and fleshed out, we will begin issuing bounties on translations.

Thanks!
Slothking

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:41:06 AM

Thanks Asphyxia! Ur da bestest in the whole wide world! Keep pimpin neva simpin
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:00:03 AM

I am behind schedule on this however I have been working on an update which outlines the goals of the project in further detail then what's currently available in the OP/site. Currently, I'm mainly focusing on getting it up to date with our current plans regarding the Web Wallet development and Atmos Integration.

Click here to view the document.

Please give it a read and offer constructive criticism letting me know what you feel needs to be explained further in depth, if you would like me to go into further technical detail about how something will be achieved, etc. This is not a final draft but is intended to offer an update on currently outdated in insufficient information. Certain things are subject to change over time.

For those who have been asking how will Atmos be used since all that's currently in the OP/site are some bullet points, please refer to the document linked. I'm happy to issue bounties (amount TBD based on contribution) to those who help with the revision process.

Once all the information has been updated to the present and fleshed out, we will begin issuing bounties on translations.

Thanks!

What kind of bounties are available?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:43:07 AM

so....

this did not take off as expected.

loads of bag holders i suspect.

shame....
Slothking

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:40:06 AM

so....

this did not take off as expected.

loads of bag holders i suspect.

shame....

That's the best u got??!! lolllll!!!! I pity the troll...we've only been on cryptopia a few weeks pal. What shitcoin u pushin? Lemme guess scammio ahem! I mean visio
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:00:12 AM

When will bittrex add us, it feels like it's never going to happen.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:57:22 AM

Enough with 3 btc if you want to go to bittrex.
Slothking

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:48:08 AM

Enough with 3 btc if you want to go to bittrex.

U can't pay Bittrex to add that's only for highlighting ur coin if they do decide to add. Franky chill the fuck out we've only been trading and out of the ico for less than a month. Everyone want to flip this for a 2 or 3x. I want bittrex just like the rest but its gonna take time cuz they want to watch us and see how we are developing. Prolly once atmos integration and other things then they add. What u guys should do is throw money at yobit listing. That's the exchange for a nice pump .cryptopia ain't gonna deliver that.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal passing valium out
iefken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:55:24 AM

And why pay for a listing when every exchange will gladly add them for free in a few months... *Take some of franky's valium*
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:49:07 AM

Just chillax, the big day will come

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Shitting Out

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
NikS13

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:14:05 PM

Frank stop posting shit like that plz

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Annoying Out
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:00:26 PM

maybe yobit will be a great start to notice atmos still holding 1400 + pcs coming from the ico and just chilling and waiting for updates and news here and inside discord better to just hold and wait, after all staking can be also profitable after the value went up, I'm considering Atmos as a long term investment.
tamer3

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 09:19:11 PM

Good evening Dear Developer
I like to say frankness  :
Vidz have a close relationship with Atmos
You must regain confidence in the Vidz until Atmos grows

asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:08:20 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 01:09:01 AM by asphyxia

Overview and Expectations for this May, 2017

This weekend we'll be publishing what we've been working on for the Image SFSI. Consequentially, since for the image SFSI we allow users to upload content (images) for us to host it's fairly easy to modify this to allow for any content to be uploaded to us for a fee. I say this with a word of caution because for obvious reasons if the content is in violation of laws and we're requested to pull it from our servers, we will. It's worth noting as well that while we could charge atmos for such a system there's no doubt that it's far cheaper in retrospect for a person to either buy a cheap HDD and/or rent a storage server. In other words, if the community wishes for such a service it can be easily created but we feel it makes little to no sense to prioritize such a system in contrast to one where the file/content is not only held by our servers, but rather many users/servers have an incentive to seed it making it so it's not a single point failure system.

Midway through this month we're expecting to have started on atmos integration and web wallet development. As of right now, our designers have already started working on the wallet so we'll be able to offer some screenshots soon. Anything relating to the wallet will be open-source from the get-go and this includes block explorer related development. As this web wallet will initially compatible with the temporary version of atmos, it means that it will also be compatible with other coins with minimal changes. We are looking to introduce a few security features native to the interface such as multisig 2fa. While some are against the idea open source because someone can "steal" code, open source thrives on contribution from the community. We feel by enabling other projects easy accessibly to more secure infrastructure then what's currently available will be a benefit to the entire altcoin scene as a whole. As mentioned before, the underlying mechanisms of the wallet will be later changed when the blockchain is changed but the idea is to familiarize people with the UX early on.

At this time, we will also be looking to expand in terms of promotions. At this time, we're primarily focusing on our crypto-oriented audience and main stream will follow later on. This means for those who have private messaged me about translation bounties, we'll be looking to have a few of these done soon so we can begin appealing to non-English speaking audiences.

Currently, we are in discussion with another developer for a research project we're interested in. All I can say at this time it utilizes AFIX and relates to an application of machine learning and neural network design. Assuming discussions continue to go well and are finalized, we'll be soon introducing this developer in the near future and giving the full details of the scope of the project he'll be working on!

Edit: Dabs has also said that he'll be soon be resubmitting an application to Yobit on behalf of this project. Thank you to those who helped contribute to the fee associated with the listing Smiley

There's still about 9.9% of atmos to be distributed in the crowdfund still sitting in the crowdfund wallet please withdraw your coins if you haven't!
tobsnn

Activity: 573

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:20:23 AM

Overview and Expectations for this May, 2017

This weekend we'll be publishing what we've been working on for the Image SFSI. Consequentially, since for the image SFSI we allow users to upload content (images) for us to host it's fairly easy to modify this to allow for any content to be uploaded to us for a fee. I say this with a word of caution because for obvious reasons if the content is in violation of laws and we're requested to pull it from our servers, we will. It's worth noting as well that while we could charge atmos for such a system there's no doubt that it's far cheaper in retrospect for a person to either buy a cheap HDD and/or rent a storage server. In other words, if the community wishes for such a service it can be easily created but we feel it makes little to no sense to prioritize such a system in contrast to one where the file/content is not only held by our servers, but rather many users/servers have an incentive to seed it making it so it's not a single point failure system.

Midway through this month we're expecting to have started on atmos integration and web wallet development. As of right now, our designers have already started working on the wallet so we'll be able to offer some screenshots soon. Anything relating to the wallet will be open-source from the get-go and this includes block explorer related development. As this web wallet will initially compatible with the temporary version of atmos, it means that it will also be compatible with other coins with minimal changes. We are looking to introduce a few security features native to the interface such as multisig 2fa. While some are against the idea open source because someone can "steal" code, open source thrives on contribution from the community. We feel by enabling other projects easy accessibly to more secure infrastructure then what's currently available will be a benefit to the entire altcoin scene as a whole. As mentioned before, the underlying mechanisms of the wallet will be later changed when the blockchain is changed but the idea is to familiarize people with the UX early on.

At this time, we will also be looking to expand in terms of promotions. At this time, we're primarily focusing on our crypto-oriented audience and main stream will follow later on. This means for those who have private messaged me about translation bounties, we'll be looking to have a few of these done soon so we can begin appealing to non-English speaking audiences.

Currently, we are in discussion with another developer for a research project we're interested in. All I can say at this time it utilizes AFIX and relates to an application of machine learning and neural network design. Assuming discussions continue to go well and are finalized, we'll be soon introducing this developer in the near future and giving the full details of the scope of the project he'll be working on!

Watson from IBM, is that you?

Give me a call, I might have a job for you here

.LooTz.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:20:51 AM

Thank you asphyxia, looks like a great up and coming project. Very much expecting to hear more about IPFS technology on Crypto Core Radio soon
vlechogo

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:22:30 AM

Does that mean you haven't yet started on atmos integration development?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: