Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Slothking

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:30:54 AM

Does that mean you haven't yet started on atmos integration development?

Ummm....dude are u trolling or a real life forest gump?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vlechogo

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:35:40 AM

No, just having trouble understanding the phrase "expecting to have started on" because English is not my first language
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:33:54 PM

~snip
Sounds good dude, can't wait to see what's next from you and your awesome team!  Cheesy
HHWlife

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:55:05 PM

Overview and Expectations for this May, 2017

This weekend we'll be publishing what we've been working on for the Image SFSI. Consequentially, since for the image SFSI we allow users to upload content (images) for us to host it's fairly easy to modify this to allow for any content to be uploaded to us for a fee. I say this with a word of caution because for obvious reasons if the content is in violation of laws and we're requested to pull it from our servers, we will. It's worth noting as well that while we could charge atmos for such a system there's no doubt that it's far cheaper in retrospect for a person to either buy a cheap HDD and/or rent a storage server. In other words, if the community wishes for such a service it can be easily created but we feel it makes little to no sense to prioritize such a system in contrast to one where the file/content is not only held by our servers, but rather many users/servers have an incentive to seed it making it so it's not a single point failure system.

Midway through this month we're expecting to have started on atmos integration and web wallet development. As of right now, our designers have already started working on the wallet so we'll be able to offer some screenshots soon. Anything relating to the wallet will be open-source from the get-go and this includes block explorer related development. As this web wallet will initially compatible with the temporary version of atmos, it means that it will also be compatible with other coins with minimal changes. We are looking to introduce a few security features native to the interface such as multisig 2fa. While some are against the idea open source because someone can "steal" code, open source thrives on contribution from the community. We feel by enabling other projects easy accessibly to more secure infrastructure then what's currently available will be a benefit to the entire altcoin scene as a whole. As mentioned before, the underlying mechanisms of the wallet will be later changed when the blockchain is changed but the idea is to familiarize people with the UX early on.

At this time, we will also be looking to expand in terms of promotions. At this time, we're primarily focusing on our crypto-oriented audience and main stream will follow later on. This means for those who have private messaged me about translation bounties, we'll be looking to have a few of these done soon so we can begin appealing to non-English speaking audiences.

Currently, we are in discussion with another developer for a research project we're interested in. All I can say at this time it utilizes AFIX and relates to an application of machine learning and neural network design. Assuming discussions continue to go well and are finalized, we'll be soon introducing this developer in the near future and giving the full details of the scope of the project he'll be working on!

Edit: Dabs has also said that he'll be soon be resubmitting an application to Yobit on behalf of this project. Thank you to those who helped contribute to the fee associated with the listing Smiley

There's still about 9.9% of atmos to be distributed in the crowdfund still sitting in the crowdfund wallet please withdraw your coins if you haven't!

still not listed on bittrex or even yobit. any updates?
Slothking

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:45:08 PM

I think the trolls are trying to troll without getting banned ...look above ur head doofus
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:10:31 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 07:25:32 AM by asphyxia

We've now made available the image sfsi where you can upload images. As you can see, currently we've made the home page the uploader itself rather than a content browser. It occurred to us just before our release that we will need to make some parts of browsing opt-in as there is a risk of NSFW content appearing and we would like to avoid this from explicitly showing without the users consent (*cough* Wolf). Due to this, we've disabled some of the browsing features until we've finished these tweaks.

It's important to highlight that like the Video SFSI, functionality of this will be improved over time but its important to pick and choose where we currently focus our resources as several things are being developed in parallel. An easy example of improvement you can shortly expect is being able to select multiple images at once. We hope however that with the launch of the Image SFSI it's now easier for someone new coming in to grasp that this isn't simply about videos, movies, etc.

This week, I'll be creating a repository and committing some work done for the web wallet and continuing development as open source. If there's any "special" functionality you would like to see available within the web wallets interface, please feel free to either post, discuss it on discord in #ideas or DM me directly. As mentioned before, one thing you can expect is native integration of the two factor schema we've already introduced so users can make use of it without going through entering all the tedious console commands.

Thanks.
.LooTz.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:55:45 AM

Thats great thank you for the consistent updates, I love when devs give us regular updates
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:35:33 AM

I think Yobit is annoyed that Atmos team decided to dump Vidz tokens on their platform with no support, I don't think after the team decided to create Atmos tokens, Vidz tokens d=should be in the market trading on exchanges. It dilute the marketcap of Atmos tokens

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
KXWtZnnu

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:51:08 AM

Why should I invest here? In my opinion it is not legal, because it is sharing piracy.

I think I will go better and invest in DECENT because DECENT is the legal variant of this here.

You complained before. You don't want to register the DMCA compliance provided by Novus. I'd be pleased to see you finally leave ;-)
For reference:
https://novusphere.io/home/dmca

I think Yobit is annoyed that Atmos team decided to dump Vidz tokens on their platform with no support, I don't think after the team decided to create Atmos tokens, Vidz tokens d=should be in the market trading on exchanges. It dilute the marketcap of Atmos tokens

Seriously - whuat?
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:03:35 PM

Usually I leave an investment to it. But, when I see a dev who is so well equipped to deal with his investors and then the constant updates and massive scope of the project it is clear I just need to keep stacking.

The slight draw back others are clearly seeing the same and fighting me on market to get the atmos before me lol Markets look great, development great, community looks great, well done dev team and good luck project.
GOT7

Activity: 339

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:42:57 PM

We've now made available the image sfsi where you can upload images. As you can see, currently we've made the home page the uploader itself rather than a content browser. It occurred to us just before our release that we will need to make some parts of browsing opt-in as there is a risk of NSFW content appearing and we would like to avoid this from explicitly showing without the users consent (*cough* Wolf). Due to this, we've disabled some of the browsing features until we've finished these tweaks.

It's important to highlight that like the Video SFSI, functionality of this will be improved over time but its important to pick and choose where we currently focus our resources as several things are being developed in parallel. An easy example of improvement you can shortly expect is being able to select multiple images at once. We hope however that with the launch of the Image SFSI it's now easier for someone new coming in to grasp that this isn't simply about videos, movies, etc.

This week, I'll be creating a repository and committing some work done for the web wallet and continuing development as open source. If there's any "special" functionality you would like to see available within the web wallets interface, please feel free to either post, discuss it on discord in #ideas or DM me directly. As mentioned before, one thing you can expect is native integration of the two factor schema we've already introduced so users can make use of it without going through entering all the tedious console commands.

Thanks.

Credit where credit is due to you sir.. That 2fa in such a short time is good work.
We're looking forward to seeing some of your work continued in an open source manner this week. Exciting times for you and us investors who will reep the benefits in due course.  Cool Cool
Slothking

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:34:53 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 03:47:39 AM by Slothking

Nice work so far Asphyxia, as u all can see development is going very well and our dev is very communitave with updates and work. Incredible job so far and look forward to more amazing work
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:40:52 AM

Thanks.

Credit where credit is due to you sir.. That 2fa in such a short time is good work.
We're looking forward to seeing some of your work continued in an open source manner this week. Exciting times for you and us investors who will reep the benefits in due course.  Cool Cool

Yeah, he sure is good at coding! Long live our king, Asphyxia  Cheesy I'll always wonder why he chose his username to be Asphyxia...it always reminds me of Darth Vader choking his fellow comrades when they fail to complete their mission.
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:25:25 AM

Thanks.

Yeah, he sure is good at coding! Long live our king, Asphyxia  Cheesy I'll always wonder why he chose his username to be Asphyxia...it always reminds me of Darth Vader choking his fellow comrades when they fail to complete their mission.

his vision and work will speak for itself im sure. a name is well; a name and our king Asphxia is allowed to call himself anything. Long live our king! I havnt checked out the 2fa is it already implemented?
Michael Syrett

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:29:24 AM

Im dumping my atms. Time for the magic to start!
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:37:57 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 01:37:10 PM by mprep

Dump away dummy, we all have btc ready for purchasing more ATMS.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

Grin

You get the picture, these dumpers/fudders wont get anywhere on such a SERIOUSLY legit project like the one NOVUS is.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:09:09 PM

Grin

You get the picture, these dumpers/fudders wont get anywhere on such a SERIOUSLY legit project like the one NOVUS is.

I feel you, my bet looking at his tag he needed the btc to convert to fiat for the magic to start  Shocked
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:36:34 PM

Grin

I feel you, my bet looking at his tag he needed the btc to convert to fiat for the magic to start  Shocked
hey what magic will happen now mate, if dumping novus and waiting for the weak holders to panic and sell their share will make
you much big bag holders i guess, with some shake and with btc rising up continues we can't say how the weak one will react
if they can still continue to hold and wait for the progress and success of this project.
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:49:34 PM

Grin

I agree with your message but why do you need to post the Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out after your post over and over again? It doesnt make sense. Probably just a autistic 40 year old lonely man lmao.

Be nice to others and stop being a dick, sometimes trying to be a dick makes you grow one from your head and now you're stuck with it. I'm over 40 and kinder lonely and I'll do things to you.

I'd like to thank whoever sold me reasonably cheap atmos. The market is reacting like majority of the others at this beautiful btc rise.

Slothking

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:37:19 PM

Judging by ur description under ur name, ur not one for wise decisions. This project survives dumps cuz its led by a brilliant developer who has vision and achieves what he says he's gonna do very quickly. Hell, we already have more a tangible product than alot of these coins that are mooning right now. We are ridicously undervalued right now
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: