Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Slothking

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:48:04 PM

I'm already out guys Cheesy not trying to spread something wrong but I personally think in a few months the price didn't go up more then 100%
(This is what i think so for all the people who want to reply to me saying i'm stupid: IDGAF)
It's understandable that you want make quick bucks, and I couldn't remember how much profit vidz holders made but atmos is definitely a long-term project.

Yeah but i had like 200 coins so it wasnt even worth the wait.

Big spender ☝ ROFL! See guys...this is the type of fudders trolls who try to manipulate u and spread fud when they barely have 10$ worth of atmos
NikS13

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:01:42 PM

I'm already out guys Cheesy not trying to spread something wrong but I personally think in a few months the price didn't go up more then 100%
(This is what i think so for all the people who want to reply to me saying i'm stupid: IDGAF)
It's understandable that you want make quick bucks, and I couldn't remember how much profit vidz holders made but atmos is definitely a long-term project.

Yeah but i had like 200 coins so it wasnt even worth the wait.

Big spender ☝ ROFL! See guys...this is the type of fudders trolls who try to manipulate u and spread fud when they barely have 10$ worth of atmos

I said myself i only had 200 coins so go ahead and be funny, idgaf. Im still young so do you think i have thousands to spend?
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:05:09 AM

I would appreciate a slack or Telegram account for communication.  Also an idea on what funds are spend on? Will there be any marketing be done as well?  Appreciate some answers guys Smiley

https://discordapp.com/invite/PtXzUVr

Almost 400 members, devs are very available for communication. Easier in one place.

scaryvirus

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:38:46 AM

nice update
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

Great new OP! Atmos will be YUGE!   Cool
Icefrag

Activity: 606

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:23:14 PM

The company NovusTech LLC, the coin NovusCoin and any other company or organization with the word Novus in their name has nothing to do with our organization unless stated otherwise.

It looks great!  Cool
pumpmydump

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:55:35 PM

I think it would be good to present the project in more layman terms so the masses can better understand what is being developed here exactly. Right now one reading the OP gets lost among acronyms, Novus, Afix, Atmos, ATMS, IPFS, JSON, PUSH API, SFSI, ...

Your thoroughness is commendable, but by focusing on the technical details one loses scope of the goal of the project which is, as you say best on your website, instant unlimited access to anything.

IPFS is the future of the internet, of HTTP. Distributed, faster, more open. Eventually the majority of the internet content will be served through IPFS. This project will index all that content in a decentralized manner, be it movies, music, images, books or files of any type, and make it instantly accessible through nodes of the blockchain. ATMOS coins will be used to incentivize content providers, for instance one will use ATMOS to request content, and earn ATMOS by providing content
Telepo

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:11:09 PM

It's very nice to see this project and I will not miss this chance .
I will consider to join this coin as soon as possible due to this new technology.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments ||ICO ||DISCUSSION
scaryvirus

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:28:13 PM

No need for this Coin.DECENT is coming next month

This guy advertises random coins in every thread to pump them.

Decent is built as an social advertisement platform to get people to sell data, about blocking and censor content based on rules of however claims to be author, it's basically like a bunch of paywalls and stores every step of the way.
It's virtually not different from lbbry/lbc or singulardtv, alexandria, or megaupload 2, or tons of existing centralized solutions.

Atmos will have the social advertisement part via ratings, publications, and more, but it reverses the model instead of being driven by sales to be driven by bounties. People have to request content by putting up a bounty, and then the submitters create or share content with the network. This creates an ever growing platform of content that has ZERO paywalls for stuff already on it. It basically replaces kickstarter for any type of content you can imagine.

In other platforms a new user has to pay fees to do anything, on atmos new user has complete access to all content all the time and may choose to pay to request new content thus enriching the network.

Nothing like this exists in crypto.
harvw

Activity: 447

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:16:03 AM

I think it would be good to present the project in more layman terms so the masses can better understand what is being developed here exactly. Right now one reading the OP gets lost among acronyms, Novus, Afix, Atmos, ATMS, IPFS, JSON, PUSH API, SFSI, ...

Your thoroughness is commendable, but by focusing on the technical details one loses scope of the goal of the project which is, as you say best on your website, instant unlimited access to anything.

IPFS is the future of the internet, of HTTP. Distributed, faster, more open. Eventually the majority of the internet content will be served through IPFS. This project will index all that content in a decentralized manner, be it movies, music, images, books or files of any type, and make it instantly accessible through nodes of the blockchain. ATMOS coins will be used to incentivize content providers, for instance one will use ATMOS to request content, and earn ATMOS by providing content

Thanks for the layman explanation!

The beginning of a new era.
NikS13

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:26:19 AM

No need for this Coin.DECENT is coming next month

This guy advertises random coins in every thread to pump them.

Decent is built as an social advertisement platform to get people to sell data, about blocking and censor content based on rules of however claims to be author, it's basically like a bunch of paywalls and stores every step of the way.
It's virtually not different from lbbry/lbc or singulardtv, alexandria, or megaupload 2, or tons of existing centralized solutions.

Atmos will have the social advertisement part via ratings, publications, and more, but it reverses the model instead of being driven by sales to be driven by bounties. People have to request content by putting up a bounty, and then the submitters create or share content with the network. This creates an ever growing platform of content that has ZERO paywalls for stuff already on it. It basically replaces kickstarter for any type of content you can imagine.

In other platforms a new user has to pay fees to do anything, on atmos new user has complete access to all content all the time and may choose to pay to request new content thus enriching the network.

Nothing like this exists in crypto.

Shit, I guess I should've waited.. Im already out.. Sad
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:52:58 PM

Shit, I guess I should've waited.. Im already out.. Sad

You can always come back in. Price is still near ICO.

asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:38:42 AM

Hey everyone,

As some may know, I took a few days off to catch up on my personal life but now it's back to focusing on the project. In my absence, Notorious had updated the OP with our initial draft of our restructuring of the OP. After some internal discussions, we've reworked some of the wording with the intent of making the OP less technical and easier to digest for the every day reader. We're currently looking into doing the same for novusphere.io which has been long over due to an overhaul. In a few days, it will receive an update removing information relating to the crowdfunding and instead show current relevant information to the current Novusphere project as well as make the connection to AFIX easier. We agree with the community that it's equally important to convey information visually as it is to be able to express it in the more technical terms for those interested in specifications.

You may have noticed the atmos section is currently empty. This will receive an update tomorrow as well as the revised roadmap (again what was posted was an initial draft).

The second post of the OP has been removed as it's information has now been compressed into the first. Instead, the second post will contain screenshots of the SFSI's to make it more visually apparent (as well as easier to find!) some of the current use cases of AFIX.

Thanks for your support, feedback and patience!
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:29:29 AM

What's the connection between ATMS and afix?Strange,i just wonder the information about ATMS here.
jezus

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:37:53 AM

Checks last price is almost no change one month.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
GOT7

Activity: 339

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:09:54 AM

Hey everyone,

As some may know, I took a few days off to catch up on my personal life but now it's back to focusing on the project. In my absence, Notorious had updated the OP with our initial draft of our restructuring of the OP. After some internal discussions, we've reworked some of the wording with the intent of making the OP less technical and easier to digest for the every day reader. We're currently looking into doing the same for novusphere.io which has been long over due to an overhaul. In a few days, it will receive an update removing information relating to the crowdfunding and instead show current relevant information to the current Novusphere project as well as make the connection to AFIX easier. We agree with the community that it's equally important to convey information visually as it is to be able to express it in the more technical terms for those interested in specifications.

You may have noticed the atmos section is currently empty. This will receive an update tomorrow as well as the revised roadmap (again what was posted was an initial draft).

The second post of the OP has been removed as it's information has now been compressed into the first. Instead, the second post will contain screenshots of the SFSI's to make it more visually apparent (as well as easier to find!) some of the current use cases of AFIX.

Thanks for your support, feedback and patience!

Everyone needs time to get personal life in order. Welcome back! I just see the OP and that is very sleek plus an easier read for us average Joes, love it. And the speed you get shit done, keep up the good work and can you tell me where you're currently at on the road map, taking a guess I'd say web wallet closed testing?
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:04:22 PM

Checks last price is almost no change one month.

I see changes and have made money from them changes this month.

Looking forward to hearing more updates in future dev.

Helps with feeling secure in my investment when I see progress lol

Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:50:24 AM

This one's going to the moon boys. Hold on to your seats!

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:37:40 AM

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:56:19 AM

Quitely waiting for any good news coming out feom the team as we seen great movements i guess someone is really accumulating and making the value to rise. Still best to keep holding and allow the fluctuation to happen and those who wait will gain much better earnings against those who played with the day trade system.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: