Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
m0no

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 11:38:24 AM by m0no

👏👏👏 A well done to VegaAISolutions for completing their round of funding.  👏👏👏

Thanks for helping Novus keep moving fwd. This partnership is one with special benefits and access to future features. We have some new faces in the discord this month and new things in the oven. We have ATMS Beta coming later this month and a couple of announcements.

https://medium.com/@thenovusphere/development-update-11-d426d46ee5f2

📍
=> A strong and steady start to the year in Novus, we are introducing no major reforms on the transitioning as we are getting closer and closer to a working product.
=> Highlights come from the first ever funded partnership with Vega. More to come in that front and expecting a couple of big announcements in the next few days with Novus ...
=> A special mention to @lootz for its contribution in the ripple effect ...lots more to come in that front.
=> Newest arrivals to the team starting this week are a community manager and developer that are not traders/investors but rather experts in those area that will join the team. Expecting introductions in a few.

🌊🌊🌊 Get ready for 2018 ...the next wave is coming. 🌊🌊🌊

This is massive news.. we are going for the major leagues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

$100 or bust on this one boys.

Not selling a single coin till then.

Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:45:16 PM

Anyone who sells at this price is insane, or just wants to give away money.

This thing is amazing. I didn't even know it existed until recently, but I was very impressed by what I saw.

The idea seemed a little underwhelming to me at first, but I guess it's quite good compared to a lot of the other projects.

I bought a bag yesterday, and will definitely HODL.

Using crypto to pay for college.
Miotch1120

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

Anyone who sells at this price is insane, or just wants to give away money.

This thing is amazing. I didn't even know it existed until recently, but I was very impressed by what I saw.

The idea seemed a little underwhelming to me at first, but I guess it's quite good compared to a lot of the other projects.

I bought a bag yesterday, and will definitely HODL.

Of all the coins I’ve researched (I’m a noob, so not all that many) this one was one of the first I took great interest in. This coin is doing it right, and we are now seeing some movement.  Soon the test net will be live and we will see major moves. I’m excited about this project, and especially about the way dev and team are going about it. Slow and steady wins the race...
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

I didn't read through all 88 pages, so forgive me if this has already been asked, but how is this project any different than Freenet?  Sounds like the same exact concept.
COREGROUP.INFO

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:06:45 AM

I didn't read through all 88 pages, so forgive me if this has already been asked, but how is this project any different than Freenet?  Sounds like the same exact concept.

Hey nsummy feel free to join the discord https://discord.gg/6Ms3pX and ask the community and dev any questions you have
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

Like Freenet. Smiley
m0no

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:47:02 PM

Going up.
m0no

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

...A dull session yesterday for both BTC and Novus.

Only highlights coming from the irrevocably thin sell side, now with less than 1.5% of supply on the books. Holders are looking at the recent run up in VTR (vTorrent) and becoming ever more convinced with the potential atmos has. Rarely will we see such a truly great live textbook case of what is to come for the future in atmos.

New developers starting on Monday with introductions coming in the Discord Sunday.

📍 Provisional until further details:

=> Changing ST outlook in Atmos from "Buy" to "Aggressive Buy"

GL all

m0no

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

....and boom goes the dynamite!

Odrak

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

Looking forward to the public release of the testnet
T. Spencer

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:05:35 AM

Hi everybody!

With 2018 being a big year for us, 2 new employees have been hired.
Myself, your new community manager who will provide you with all the news there is about our great project and our new developer MrRobut who is currently working on a production version of the web client.
Not a part of the discussion yet? Join us at https://discordapp.com/invite/QMYtA2t

What's new?
We’ve recently started redesigning the visual images associated with Novusphere and Atmos.
Unicorn Primus is working on creating some infographics detailing some of the key aspects of the project.

These infographics should give users a better understanding to questions such as:

• What is the purpose of atmos?
  • Hows does the platform work?
  • How does the consensus process work?
  • How does the content bounty system work?
  • How does Novusphere utilize projects such as IPFS?

I am coordinating with a graphics artist to work on a new logo and other key images.
Once the logo is ready and we’ve launched a production version of the web client that MrRobut is currently working on we’ll be making a request to Cryptopia and other exchanges to change the ticker from ATMS → ATMOS.
This will significantly help with promotion and awareness efforts to come as the current ticker “ATMS” has ambiguity.

Upcoming Promotion and Awareness
After the creation of infographics which better detail and explain the project to less tech savvy users we will be looking to begin to expand our promotion and awareness efforts through the means of press releases, social media and public discussions. More details will follow on this later on.

Production Web Client (Expectations)
Briefly, we have summarized some of the expectations to have for the production release:
  • Revised user interface (clean, responsive)
  • Wallets (Regular, Multisig, 2FA with Google Auth)
  • Pay to many sending
  • Block Explorer
  • Vote Management (View and create proposals, manage votes)

After the production release, we will begin implementing plugins to navigate indexed content on the testnet which will not be backwards compatible with the temporary blockchain.
Please note that even after the production release of the web client, it will not provide staking on the temporary blockchain. If you wish to stake, continue using the QT client.

Understanding the Relationship: “Novus” and “Novusphere”
At one point, it was intended that they would be one and the same but months back the decision was made that it would be best to separate the two. Currently there are remnants of using the name “Novus” in places where it should correctly say “Novusphere” instead. This will be corrected progressively through the visual rebrand.

Novus, owned by Notorious provides a consultation service regarding blockchain technology, legal advice and promotion / marketing. Asphyxia while leading the development of Novusphere also provides technical consult Novus’s clients.

Novus’s only relation to Novusphere is that it is a hired consultant for Asphyxia on behalf of Novusphere. Other clients of Novus are not implicitly endorsement by Asphyxia or by the Novusphere community. We encourage everyone to always do their own research pertaining to any project rather than relying on views of authoritative figures.
potatopotato

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Amanda I'm the new communications manager for the community! unfortunately Spencer underestimated his current health status and was unable to continue the position so, send him our well wishes! I am Pretty new to the community but I'm excited to get to know all of you! if you have any questions please feel free to reach out! If I can't answer the question myself, I will get the answer promptly! excited to get to know everyone! thanks in advance! Exited to learn more and get some discussions going! Grin
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Amanda I'm the new communications manager for the community! unfortunately Spencer underestimated his current health status and was unable to continue the position so, send him our well wishes! I am Pretty new to the community but I'm excited to get to know all of you! if you have any questions please feel free to reach out! If I can't answer the question myself, I will get the answer promptly! excited to get to know everyone! thanks in advance! Exited to learn more and get some discussions going! Grin
Oh. Sounds promicing! Grin

Based on his single post, Spencer seemed to be serious professional, its a pity wasn't able to continue his work.
I hope you would be equally good. Welcome to the forum!

... this space is not for rent ...
potatopotato

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:50:55 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 03:42:35 PM by potatopotato
Merited by Dabs (5)

Oh. Sounds promicing! Grin

Based on his single post, Spencer seemed to be serious professional, its a pity wasn't able to continue his work.
I hope you would be equally good. Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, we still care a lot about Spencer and send him well wishes.  I was the Director of operations For another project and kept everyone organized and worked across teams. I'm looking to bring some of that experience into this community and do my very best. I cant wait to get to know each and every one you! I'm excited to be here at Novus and make some great progress!
m0no

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:54:31 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 10:44:01 PM by m0no
Merited by Dabs (1)

~~~~~  Very LONG INVESTING not market TALK POST alert. If you already have read it before ...feel free to discard/ignore ~~~~~

It's very good that some are seeing the bigger picture here but there is some over thinking and over complicating going on.

There is a lot of mixing timeframes going on and getting paralysis by analysis going on. Time to start thinking like an investor, check the first few posts at the beginning of last November.  

I will try to give some points of direction:

=> What is the main outlook/direction?
=> Can any delays in Beta release affect this direction in this Quarter?

It's important not to confuse the moves in thin liquidity, no matter how big or small with the actual direction of the project. Start with the Outlook!! Remember the Trading map that has been shared many times on discord, I know some are sick of seeing !!!

====> For now things are very simple, we have defined the outlook and are watching the flows unfold. If your outlook is SELL, then dump the damn thing. If your outlook is BUY then no drama, let things unfold and you will get rewarded.

ENTER SLOW AND EXIT FAST!!!

=> Can any delays in Beta release affect this direction? No not really. A delay will just confirm more of the same choppy waters. Even a beta release in March will not change the uber strong important technology that is being built here.

=> Therefore... we have nothing to see in the direction side. Same levels, same trades, same all.

======> For those with soft hands and not able to stand the heat in the kitchen, move on. This is not your average ICO, we are not trying to reinvent the wheel here, Novusphere is very disruptive we are about to start moving fwd very fast.

We rolled pretty much to the tick at 1000.xx sats for the trigger. Nothing to jump the gun yet but in my view we already passed the threshold that 'everything will be fine' as I don't see any options of Asphyxia sitting in their hands for the next few years. End of testnet, launch of main net around the corner we are set for a finished product in the first half of 2018.

2000.xx is the 'rainmaker' for ATMS which unlocks 6k and as high as 10k for the extension. Eyes on Bitcoin reaching $8.8k for a clean sweep of the lows before we are set for the next chapter.

=> Point being those with the machine gun approach are getting spanked, sit tight.

Hope this helps.
potatopotato

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

Hey everyone! We just updated our twitter  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/thenovusphere/status/958057795005251584

We have a development update tonight so keep watch on our medium for more information Cheesy
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:23:06 PM

Hey everyone! We just updated our twitter  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/thenovusphere/status/958057795005251584

We have a development update tonight so keep watch on our medium for more information Cheesy

The update links to a Medium overview page. There is no update for the 29th. I think it still needs to be updated?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Odrak

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

Yea, think they mentioned that on Twitter. Post still to be made
potatopotato

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

Exciting new updates!!  Shocked https://twitter.com/thenovusphere/status/958394742340898816
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: