Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World War III ?  (Read 21968 times)
bitcoinvestor (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:05:42 AM

World War I and II Had passed. All the countries tied in United Nation. However recently there seem grouping countries. They join in the military coalition. Islamic countries have allied. Some comunists countries also take position with the winning Russia in Syria helped by Iran.

US , China and other super power countries may prepare all the possibilities. Will World War III Problably happen? Where will it start from?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:06:49 AM

I think there will be World War III, to be precise, I think it had already begun. This war will not be as usual, with guns and fire... this war is with politics, economics, it goes trough media (internet, TV...)...
They will kill people slowly - giving them something that will stop their minds, so that no one will see what is going on (like stupid TV shows, internet occupation) and on the other side they are buying everything that is need for human to survive (factories, water sources... fresh air...) and when they will have that people in hand... and can do everything they want.

AppleBTC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:11:09 AM

war is terrible, peace is the best
ReferenceGamblingSite

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:25:41 AM

world war III only can happens if rusia and USA war
and now putin and trump is good relationship, so can't happern in world war III
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:28:03 AM

Im think they're someone else make like this thread that first to you.By the way this my opinion
No one knows where the world war lll start.If World War lll happens no one will win this war.We suffer it the impact of the war in our nation and our community I hope will not happen.
LegendsRoomLV

Activity: 70

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 08:55:08 AM

World War I and II Had passed. All the countries tied in United Nation. However recently there seem grouping countries. They join in the military coalition. Islamic countries have allied. Some comunists countries also take position with the winning Russia in Syria helped by Iran.

US , China and other super power countries may prepare all the possibilities. Will World War III Problably happen? Where will it start from?

I doubt that an actual World War III will happen anytime soon. The Chinese want their children to be US Educated and they have substantial real estate investments here. But you never know we could wake up in the morning and see Chinese tanks on Pacific Coast Beaches. Although in regards to Russia the NATO Alliance that is surrounding it strongly plays out of the book 'The Grand Chessboard' by Brezinski.
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:57:59 AM

I doubt that an actual World War III will happen anytime soon. The Chinese want their children to be US Educated and they have substantial real estate investments here. But you never know we could wake up in the morning and see Chinese tanks on Pacific Coast Beaches. Although in regards to Russia the NATO Alliance that is surrounding it strongly plays out of the book 'The Grand Chessboard' by Brezinski.

indeed that's why world war 3 can't take sooner maybe it will happen if muslim countries tied up and fight against super powers, but with china its all about business and no serious action that will be taking place against U.S and the super powers.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:13:49 PM

Islamic countries? You must be joking. They don't stand a chance and have nothing to say but showing off their short range missiles and promising how they will destroy the West. Cheesy
Out of these countries Iran has the greatest firepower, and it's still smaller than that of North Korea, think about it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
noel2123

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:24:56 PM

I never experience this, but I'm not wishing to happen it though. I just saw it online, and read some histories that's all. But I am praying that no war anymore in every country, lets just have peace... Is that hard? Because having a world peace is like you won in a lottery.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:38:42 PM

I never experience this, but I'm not wishing to happen it though. I just saw it online, and read some histories that's all. But I am praying that no war anymore in every country, lets just have peace... Is that hard? Because having a world peace is like you won in a lottery.
We are in the world where almost all things are possible and can control by a machine. Weapons like guns that are using in the war has become automatic. It will be a pitiful for all nations if we will have world war 3, the worst thing and the heart breaking is even the innocent babies can kill without a fight. Let us just hope and pray that all countries will unite as one.

Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:27:48 PM

I think there will be World War III, to be precise, I think it had already begun. This war will not be as usual, with guns and fire... this war is with politics, economics, it goes trough media (internet, TV...)...
They will kill people slowly - giving them something that will stop their minds, so that no one will see what is going on (like stupid TV shows, internet occupation) and on the other side they are buying everything that is need for human to survive (factories, water sources... fresh air...) and when they will have that people in hand... and can do everything they want.

This is a recurent argument, but I can assure you that a World War III will happen, and a true war. I see no reason why war would change after being the same thing for since we were created.

Drowzy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:34:19 PM

world war III only can happens if russia and USA war
and now putin and trump is good relationship, so can't happen in world war III

Well world war 1 happened because of an assassination of a royal. So WW3 could start in a similar way. Then drag other countries in as time goes on.. WW2 happened because of the sanctions and ethnic cleansing against Germany and Germans. Perhaps Russia or Iran will get fedup with all the sanctions and lash out attacking its neighbors .. That sounds eerily familiar huh?

Either way, it seems we are heading in that direction.
DD-Lex

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:48:14 PM

We are in the world where almost all things are possible and can control by a machine. Weapons like guns that are using in the war has become automatic. It will be a pitiful for all nations if we will have world war 3, the worst thing and the heart breaking is even the innocent babies can kill without a fight. Let us just hope and pray that all countries will unite as one.
And I don't want all the countries merged into one! Now if you don't like your country you can go to another, and what will you do if everywhere is your country? You don't have a common country will be good.
Palesantos

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:49:39 PM

Simple, it will happen in a different way.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:23:37 PM

If the World War III is imminent. Foreign policy of 1 country against other will probably start it. If UN can't resolve can't or will not intervene then this will probably start a new World War. Russia China vs US and its allies.
SirPol85

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:27:13 PM

If the World War III is imminent. Foreign policy of 1 country against other will probably start it. If UN can't resolve can't or will not intervene then this will probably start a new World War. Russia China vs US and its allies.
And whether the US allies? You can see how Trump fights with everyone except Putin. If this old senile is not stopped, America will be at war itself. Do the Americans have not yet understood?
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:29:08 PM

Lets just hope this does not happen because when it does, it might even wipe out the entire earth, the world leaders know that and that is why they are not quick to just see that as an option and make a conflict to be a full blown out war. If it eventually happen, then its wont be about soldiers any longer it will be about those who can control the flow of nature in terms of win to achieve the maximum devastation.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 06:34:01 PM

Lets just hope this does not happen because when it does, it might even wipe out the entire earth, the world leaders know that and that is why they are not quick to just see that as an option and make a conflict to be a full blown out war. If it eventually happen, then its wont be about soldiers any longer it will be about those who can control the flow of nature in terms of win to achieve the maximum devastation.

yupp, the smartest minds know with the technology the super powers have, world war 3 will be "the war to end all wars" , and almost guaranteed lead to the total destruction of a large part of the worlds entire population, prob 50-75% . The UN, they have their own agenda, but hey atleast they do keep nuclear weapons out of alot of scary hands (tho they cant forever) .  a good reference for this is : http://thebulletin.org/timeline the "doomsday clock"
its ACTUAL scientists views on how close we are to total destruction, whether by war or otherwise

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
isa154

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:05:55 PM

Always open the possibility of a war, let alone the world war it happened twice ...
In my opinion ... the capitalist block and the communist block will always face conflict and looking for ways to be able to master the others ... there will always be a crazy leader who will triggered either from the block capitalist or the communist block ... they must continue to expand its control, exploit and oppress third world countries until exhausted ... after it began what we call the third world war ...
Lacander

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:09:32 PM

Always open the possibility of a war, let alone the world war it happened twice ...
In my opinion ... the capitalist block and the communist block will always face conflict and looking for ways to be able to master the others ... there will always be a crazy leader who will triggered either from the block capitalist or the communist block ... they must continue to expand its control, exploit and oppress third world countries until exhausted ... after it began what we call the third world war ...
And I think that world war 3 has already begun. Look at what is happening in Syria, in Ukraine, in Georgia. All these military actions has to do with Russia. Putin has opposed itself to the world.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: