Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:03:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People really are falling HARD for the Chronobank scam  (Read 6690 times)
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:46:10 PM

Any real proof of a scam in progress, or just a FUD thread?

It's just raised a shit ton of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCSpearo

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:03:12 PM

Just a FUD thread. No proof its an actual scam, its just a bad idea that will never take off.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:04:36 AM

Just a FUD thread. No proof its an actual scam, its just a bad idea that will never take off.5

Have you heard about useless inventions that made millions of dollar like the pet rock?
Bad ideas can also make profits
Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

1st of May

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

thanks for your information, this may be an understanding of chronobank, after you provide this information, but we wait, ico chronobank it's over what the sequel we will know later

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:20:25 PM

Is there better proof than non existent linkedin prfile? Because people in eastern europe dont really use it if they dont plan to do bussines with western companies. But the whole concept is suspicious, I didnt invest cause I dont see ordinary people sending their work hours to some complex crypto platform. Like for what? 

But I would like to hear more proof that is is scam.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
StinkyLover (OP)

Activity: 454

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:44:10 AM

Is there better proof than non existent linkedin prfile? Because people in eastern europe dont really use it if they dont plan to do bussines with western companies. But the whole concept is suspicious, I didnt invest cause I dont see ordinary people sending their work hours to some complex crypto platform. Like for what? 

But I would like to hear more proof that is is scam.

There's no more proof and I'm not spending hours listing stuff. If you're interested then go check the chronobank press releases and verify the validity of the claims being made (e.g. $1.5m from AXL - go check it and see). You will find that all roads lead nowhere. Some people on here seem happy to simply read the headlines and take it as gospel truth.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:46:30 PM

Just a FUD thread. No proof its an actual scam, its just a bad idea that will never take off.

Rather FUD scams don't hesitate after ICO into going on github and code,
 scam are over and no one never appears from DEVs to give a fuck for coding or community management.

Maybe reason call it scam it is because it doesn't give 2x ICO performance at lunch who knows Smiley

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
texasvsjohnson

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:59:17 AM

from ICORating . com

Update on Chronobank’s Investment Rating - 12/20/2016
ICORating decided to raise Chronobank’s investment rating from stable to stable + thanks to the following events: on December 15 AXL Strategic Partners, a company which specializes in the evaluation of start-ups and high-risk business investments, invested $ 1.1 million in Chronobank.
AXL Strategic Partners is part of AXL Group Holdings which specializes in areas such as a juridical and legal support (http://axllegal.com.au/ ), assistance in investment deals for Australian and international investors, loans and investments in real estate (http://axl.financial/).
AXL Strategic Partners was founded in 2006 and was registered on the ASIC (The Australian Securities & Investments Commission, the only Australian state financial regulator that controls all financial market participants, including companies and individuals.)  this

AXL financial website does look like a cheap made website. You can't even click on the team members to see back ground info. If you dig deeper you will find out Chris Anderson has the same labor hire business as Chronobank in the same location type area as Edway and uses the same address as his AXL supposed investment business. I don't want to call any business a scam, but I will say lot of red flags with this one... www.axl.partners
StinkyLover (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:53:58 PM

from ICORating . com

Update on Chronobank’s Investment Rating - 12/20/2016
ICORating decided to raise Chronobank’s investment rating from stable to stable + thanks to the following events: on December 15 AXL Strategic Partners, a company which specializes in the evaluation of start-ups and high-risk business investments, invested $ 1.1 million in Chronobank.
AXL Strategic Partners is part of AXL Group Holdings which specializes in areas such as a juridical and legal support (http://axllegal.com.au/ ), assistance in investment deals for Australian and international investors, loans and investments in real estate (http://axl.financial/).
AXL Strategic Partners was founded in 2006 and was registered on the ASIC (The Australian Securities & Investments Commission, the only Australian state financial regulator that controls all financial market participants, including companies and individuals.)  this

AXL financial website does look like a cheap made website. You can't even click on the team members to see back ground info. If you dig deeper you will find out Chris Anderson has the same labor hire business as Chronobank in the same location type area as Edway and uses the same address as his AXL supposed investment business. I don't want to call any business a scam, but I will say lot of red flags with this one... www.axl.partners

Exactly. I will wait one year and then see if any of the promises are delivered. Trust me that nobody cares if the tech is ever created. As long as it's on the exchanges and people are taking profit no questions will be asked about anything!

It's only when there's no more profit to be made that people will suddenly remember that there was an idea that was meant to be developed. Then they'll start asking the dev about how he will develop this coin (so it can be pumped again on the exchanges when each new little development is announced).

Watch...
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 07:03:39 AM

I know a lot of people believe in the Chronobank ICO but I just cannot believe that people will invest money in what is a true scam. It's getting to the point where I'm getting upset because people are just believing ANYTHING (why??)

Chronobank has announced a new partnership with Instahire - IT IS A BLATANT LIE!

What is wrong with people??? DON'T PEOPLE DO ANY RESEARCH Huh A banner on CMC is enough to make you part with BTC in the hope of making more BTC down the road (which you most definitely will not)

Here is the LinkedIn profile of the only Staff Member of Instahire - I DARE YOU to justify what you find on this link
https://au.linkedin.com/in/ilya-shirshov-52391311b

THE ONLY STAFF MEMBER HAS NO LINKEDIN PROFILE! NONE!

I ask again - What is wrong with you people??? Do you do any research? Or is visible banners everywhere all you trust.

I know Chronobank investors will be ashamed because they cannot admit that they've been pulled into a scam but it's now going too far.

IF YOU ARE A CHRONOBANK INVESTOR OR YOU ARE CONSIDERING IT, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. JUST TAKE 5 MINUTES AND INVESTIGATE THE SO-CALLED COMPANIES INVOLVED IN THIS PROJECT. PLEASE!! 5 MINUTES MAY SAVE YOU A LOT OF PAIN. DO IT SEE WHAT YOU FIND OUT

If I stop even one person losing their hard earned cash then I will be a little bit more at peace.

This is not the same as people screaming "Ethereum is a scam". Ethereum exists and is being developed for everyone to see. This is not the same as people screaming "Dash is a scam". Even with its shady start, Dash is being developed for everyone to see.

Chronobank will show everyone in this industry what is meant by a true proper scam. The ICO will end. Exchanges will start trading then the DUMP WILL COME followed by.... NOTHING. The app being peddled will NEVER be developed but investors will wait patiently like sheep until reality finally dawns on them. When the truth and reality starts getting reported I will find this thread wherever it is and resurrect it. I just cannot believe what is going on right in front of everyone's eyes but people refuse to see it.

When the scam is revealed I may even send him 1 BTC as just reward for scamming the largest number of people yet.

Personally I think that the larger crypto sites need to be investigated by law enforcement once the scale of this scam becomes apparent. Just because someone pays you BTC doesn't mean you should just advertise anything.

Anyways, I give up... Give your money to the scam. When the time comes I will boldly tell you that I told you so!

(and I thought maxcoin was bad - pfttt)

Is it true? Just check it twice before complaining , although I'm not familiar with it. Gather some information regarding that matter if its true its our lost. Just search for it first

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:20:36 AM

I have seen the massive advertising campaign of this Chronobank in Facebook...admittedly it was a very attractive campaign and maybe if I got some funds at that time I could have invested in their ICO. This is my first time to hear of an accusation against this crypto and for the sake of its many investors I am hoping it is not really true...it would have been sad. By the way, I think there is nothing to get ashamed of when something fooled us online as it can be so hard to distinguish real from not...victims should not be ashamed but can get angry and sad.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:05:48 PM

Scam and unsuccessful business are whole different two things. I think chronobank is not a scam to steal your Money, they are legit business, tough they are not a great business and they will not make a lot of Money. Same result but veeery different two things.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 09:41:31 PM

Scam and unsuccessful business are whole different two things. I think chronobank is not a scam to steal your Money, they are legit business, tough they are not a great business and they will not make a lot of Money. Same result but veeery different two things.

they could be scam, its years in the making scam. people can also enjoy riding the scam, an investor can earn with this scam now that it slowly rise up. the last time i saw it, price was $6 each. now its $9 who knew what the price will be?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
StinkyLover (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:40:41 PM

I agree. I want to be proved wrong. It's the information behind the claims that I'm taking issue with. I guess I'm just jaded. Too long in crypto.
Jason7189

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:24:27 AM

Well, looks like Poloniex is on the way, and they are still regularly updating their platform. I can just smell that $50 TIME  Cool
byamni

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:29:17 PM

Chronobank will show everyone in this industry what is meant by a true proper scam. The ICO will end. Exchanges will start trading then the DUMP WILL COME followed by.... NOTHING. The app being peddled will NEVER be developed but investors will wait patiently like sheep until reality finally dawns on them. When the truth and reality starts getting reported I will find this thread wherever it is and resurrect it. I just cannot believe what is going on right in front of everyone's eyes but people refuse to see it.

Yeah you are right! Chronobank Token got dumped (-94% BTC lose, from BTC0.01 to BTC0.00045) , Time also got delisted of Bittrex because of CB team negligence , Tons of promises from CEO none of them get realized such as 100s company partnership and list in big exchanges, Time now is traded on two small exchanges with very low daily trading volume and seem CEO is not bothered at all of current disastrous price of Time token.
More than two years of CB existence and still nothing, only Hodlers and investors got Rekt very hard.
byamni

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:36:56 PM

Ton of money and CEO refused to pay for Binance listing fees when it was very cheap , After Bittrex kicked out Time they got stucked in small exchanges and i think Time token will end up without any exchange due low daily trading volume and CEO dont care about price and no sign of new exchanges.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:50:44 PM

I know a lot of people believe in the Chronobank ICO but I just cannot believe that people will invest money in what is a true scam. It's getting to the point where I'm getting upset because people are just believing ANYTHING (why??)

Chronobank has announced a new partnership with Instahire - IT IS A BLATANT LIE!

What is wrong with people??? DON'T PEOPLE DO ANY RESEARCH Huh A banner on CMC is enough to make you part with BTC in the hope of making more BTC down the road (which you most definitely will not)

Here is the LinkedIn profile of the only Staff Member of Instahire - I DARE YOU to justify what you find on this link
https://au.linkedin.com/in/ilya-shirshov-52391311b

THE ONLY STAFF MEMBER HAS NO LINKEDIN PROFILE! NONE!

I ask again - What is wrong with you people??? Do you do any research? Or is visible banners everywhere all you trust.

I know Chronobank investors will be ashamed because they cannot admit that they've been pulled into a scam but it's now going too far.

IF YOU ARE A CHRONOBANK INVESTOR OR YOU ARE CONSIDERING IT, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. JUST TAKE 5 MINUTES AND INVESTIGATE THE SO-CALLED COMPANIES INVOLVED IN THIS PROJECT. PLEASE!! 5 MINUTES MAY SAVE YOU A LOT OF PAIN. DO IT SEE WHAT YOU FIND OUT

If I stop even one person losing their hard earned cash then I will be a little bit more at peace.

This is not the same as people screaming "Ethereum is a scam". Ethereum exists and is being developed for everyone to see. This is not the same as people screaming "Dash is a scam". Even with its shady start, Dash is being developed for everyone to see.

When the scam is revealed I may even send him 1 BTC as just reward for scamming the largest number of people yet.

Personally I think that the larger crypto sites need to be investigated by law enforcement once the scale of this scam becomes apparent. Just because someone pays you BTC doesn't mean you should just advertise anything.

Anyways, I give up... Give your money to the scam. When the time comes I will boldly tell you that I told you so!

(and I thought maxcoin was bad - pfttt)
well I didn't investment t in this project but I am sure I came across it. It's is quite sad seeing people loose money, but sometimes you can't blame them in a way. Many can get deceived easily and not all will be like you, there will always be an scapegoat

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:55:14 PM

I remembered when Chronobank was on ICO project campaign, this name was boomed during that time and its value also kicked in the market. It is actually adopted by the community here massively and yet Sad to know that right now it has an issues were the no.1 looser was the investor who bought their coins.
byamni

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:24:22 PM

well I didn't investment t in this project but I am sure I came across it. It's is quite sad seeing people loose money, but sometimes you can't blame them in a way. Many can get deceived easily and not all will be like you, there will always be an scapegoat
[/quote]

CEO refused to pay for Binance listing when it was very cheap and said it up to exchanges to list our token ,Do u believe these words coming from a CEO with all competition between all tokens on market to get their coins/tokens listed on big exchanges , Do u think EOS CEO is a dumb when he paid fees to get his token on top exchanges!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: