Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Implementing bitcoin in the most efficient manner possible  (Read 1814 times)
ponzi.trade (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:47:08 AM

I’m about to start the website http://ponzi.trade where I’m looking to implement a simple yet efficient automation scheme by utilizing one single btc address and a verifiable algorithm sharing every transaction equally between past present and future, through relativity and beyond. I’ll get right to it;

You begin by investing any amount in the network together with a nickname of your choice. What you invested is then divided by the total amount already invested at that time, calculating your exact fair share of future reinvestment-potential. When the next investment is made you’re eligible a percentage of that depending on the previous calculation. As all calculations are made separate from the btc network there is no delay nor fees when calculating who’s eligible to what whenever an investment is made.

Say you choose to invest $1 when $5 is the total (starting) amount invested by the house. You’re then elgible to 1/6 of the next investment and the house is elgible to 5/6. The next day when Erik invests $6 the funds are split 5/6*6=$5 to the house & 1/6*6 = $1 to you, now making Erik elgible to 6/12, the house 5/12, you 1/12. Oh, now you and the house chose to automatically re-invest $1 respective $6, giving Erik $7 yet now the cake is split 11/19 to the house, you 2/19 and Erik 6/19 next time.

Behind the scenes when an input is triggered it’s value is devided by the total value at that time, giving the user their relative % share of the next input. When that next input is triggered it’s simply multiplied by the previous calculation; Input (b) * (Input (a) / Total input (x)) = Output (a)

I’m inspired by designs like https://rushwallet.com where users are given personal easy to bookmark url’s. Combine that with a simple frontpage, an explanation of the principle (”Give to the past to recieve from the future”) plus live updated user customizable charts displaying who’s eligible to what and I believe it’s good to go.

The only thing I’m lacking at this very moment and the very reason I posted this here is that I have no experience with bitcoin coding. I’ve checked out solutions such as the blockchain receive payments api, bitcore and bitcoinJS but I’m still kind of clueless how to run this in the most efficient, verifiable and transparent manner possible without the possibility to screw up user funds.

Any constructive thought focused in this direction is highly appreciated

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:02:24 PM

the name say it all.
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:48:32 PM

I’m about to start the website http://ponzi.trade where I’m looking to implement a simple yet efficient automation scheme by utilizing one single btc address and a verifiable algorithm sharing every transaction equally between past present and future, through relativity and beyond. I’ll get right to it;

Hold on for a moment. You are actually launching an investment site, that's called ponzitrade? How can you expect anyone to invest in a ponzi scheme, that even has ponzi in it's name? Get a grip...
ponzi.trade (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:38:42 AM

Hold on for a moment. You are actually launching an investment site, that's called ponzitrade? How can you expect anyone to invest in a ponzi scheme, that even has ponzi in it's name? Get a grip...
No, I am the light
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:58:54 AM

No, I am the light

I'll take your word for it! (/s)
slick2

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 03:18:02 AM

i remember back then, a site named ponzihyip.com it went big in the hyip world back in 2005 and people were not sorry when they lose money and closed down.

they inform investors upfront that it's a ponzi in the first place Cheesy

good luck with your ponzi at least your honest, lol

Programmer for Hire
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:54:56 AM

Similar 'projects' have popped up a lot lately all 'promising' insanely high returns. Take a look at the games and rounds section along with the services subforum to see what I mean.
Ponzi schemes are a form of financial fraud and even if your 'project' does come to fruition it was be long lived. Ponzis crash once the payments stop coming in and that tends to happen a lot sooner than you think due to everyone knowing that the later they sign up the less chance they have of recovering their money. In this case, your domain name makes it even more convincing...
ponzi.trade (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:40:35 PM

Similar 'projects' have popped up a lot lately all 'promising' insanely high returns. Take a look at the games and rounds section along with the services subforum to see what I mean.
Ponzi schemes are a form of financial fraud and even if your 'project' does come to fruition it was be long lived. Ponzis crash once the payments stop coming in and that tends to happen a lot sooner than you think due to everyone knowing that the later they sign up the less chance they have of recovering their money. In this case, your domain name makes it even more convincing...
The main difference between "similar projects 'promising' insanely high returns" and this one is that here you're not promised anything in return but a simple automation scheme that automatically makes you eligible to your exact share whenever someone chooses to invest.

Imagine a kitchen where the only choice you have is to cook for everyone sitting at the dining table to get a spot by the table where one rule exists; you get exactly your share of future food relative to how much food you previously choose to give to everyone else compared to the other folks at the table. Whenever dinner is served everyone at the table is given the choice to either eat within x time before it gets cold or have it be re-heated and given to everyone else in exchange for a promise of a bigger slice the next time.

Replace the kitchen with ponzi.trade and the food with cryptocurrency and hopefully by now you understand the difference. If not;

Imagine a bunch of scriptkiddies and their shady looking websites promising insanely high returns without showing any verifiable transparency what so ever but countless attempts to convince the users of such. Spot the difference.

All in all, it's just an experiment. The only obstacle is the very thing making it possible; the eternal element of choice manifesting itself through intuitively intelligent awareness, silently observing with the ability to choose whether and how it should work by simply using it or not.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:29:07 PM

You realize that by using name ponzi.trade you are basically crossed out your chance of being regarded as something more than standard Ponzi scheme?
Even if your system is based on whole different set of principles than standard Ponzis are. There is no way you will be treated seriously by investors.

So you have two options here: 1. Change the name or your service or 2. prepare for really detailed explanation of how your system works, but even then you will have hard time to convince people.

ponzi.trade (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:51:23 PM

You realize that by using name ponzi.trade you are basically crossed out your chance of being regarded as something more than standard Ponzi scheme?
Even if your system is based on whole different set of principles than standard Ponzis are. There is no way you will be treated seriously by investors.

So you have two options here: 1. Change the name or your service or 2. prepare for really detailed explanation of how your system works, but even then you will have hard time to convince people.

Indeed. As for 1: the name comes with a 'wtf factor' automatically making it draw attention to itself yet without 2: a professional video presentation (only $5 at fiverr lol) and the verifiable, transparent & automated system in place visualized in an easily understandable manner, it's kinda hard to convince people, true.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: