May 03, 2024, 09:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 16648 16649 16650 16651 16652 16653 16654 16655 16656 16657 16658 16659 16660 16661 16662 16663 16664 16665 16666 16667 16668 16669 16670 16671 16672 16673 16674 16675 16676 16677 16678 16679 16680 16681 16682 16683 16684 16685 16686 16687 16688 16689 16690 16691 16692 16693 16694 16695 16696 16697 [16698] 16699 16700 16701 16702 16703 16704 16705 16706 16707 16708 16709 16710 16711 16712 16713 16714 16715 16716 16717 16718 16719 16720 16721 16722 16723 16724 16725 16726 16727 16728 16729 16730 16731 16732 16733 16734 16735 16736 16737 16738 16739 16740 16741 16742 16743 16744 16745 16746 16747 16748 ... 33319 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26371595 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:05:43 PM

I think nothing can stop bitcoin now. I surrender. I already said that i never go into fiat again but now i also never go into altcoins again.

Are you willing to swear on the bible, or a copy of The Incal over that? I'm willing to guess this feeling will hold until you wake up and start moving your winkle around.

I swear to the bible and other holy things that I quited trading for good. Its just not possible anymore because of all those idiots who are destoying my calculations and math with 1 single FUD or hype post. I cant fight it anymore.

First it made me mad but now I accept it. Good luck when you keep on gambeling. When bitcoin was behaving quite 'normal' I made a 150% growth in just 2 months. I could have had a 250% growth if all my technical issue's didnt happened like I have stated many times before. But the last 2 months everything went to shit.

I dont even care for trading anymore. Screw those FUD and hype swings. Trading wont do it anymore.

I mean how can anyone see a pattern in this shit? Or math? Or moving averages? Its just 100% news based.

Bitcoin price formula:  HYPE + ADOPTION : FUD X 100
Rip trading.
From now on I am just a ghost thats active on this forum.

Oh man, I get it now. You are mats new account. Exact same spiel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:23:48 PM

I swear to the bible and other holy things that I quited trading for good. Its just not possible anymore because of all those idiots who are destoying my calculations and math with 1 single FUD or hype post. I cant fight it anymore.

I long ago figured out it was all outrageously rigged bilge. It'll be fun to see what factoids come out in the years to come from people with no more skin in the game. It may make for very enlightening and even more appalling reading.

Man you really start to believe in yourelf when you have 160 a 170% profit in 2 months just because of trading. But when I was learning more and more, and  spending  more and more time studying charts and practicing math and other stuff my ratio was decreasing.

Conclusion : we dont know shit, may god help us to succeed Roll Eyes

This is why its wrong to post more charts about the price. Its only usefull to know where the resistance and the floor is by dumps & pumps and its usefull to know where the next entypoint is (how low because of the floor).

But for all the other cases its useless. It reminds of those gypsy womens try to predict your future with cards and dice.
york780

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:25:10 PM

I think nothing can stop bitcoin now. I surrender. I already said that i never go into fiat again but now i also never go into altcoins again.

Are you willing to swear on the bible, or a copy of The Incal over that? I'm willing to guess this feeling will hold until you wake up and start moving your winkle around.

First it made me mad but now I accept it. Good luck when you keep on gambeling. When bitcoin was behaving quite 'normal' I made a 150% growth in just 2 months. I could have had a 250% growth if all my technical issue's didnt happened like I have stated many times before. But the last 2 months everything went to shit.

I dont even care for trading anymore. Screw those FUD and hype swings. Trading wont do it anymore.

I mean how can anyone see a pattern in this shit? Or math? Or moving averages? Its just 100% news based.

Rip trading.

Who's mats?
How did he end up?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:34:00 PM

Nah. He's far too clubbable and lacks the victimisation to be anywhere near being him.

Who's mats?
How did he end up?

He's famous in these parts for being in BTC at $10.

And spending it all on drugs.

And then since then hasn't had the best trading record. I find him interesting to read but at his peak he would come out with a worthwhile nugget followed by torrents of pointless abuse.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1442399.0  that's his current main thread.
york780

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:41:22 PM

Nah. He's far too clubbable and lacks the victimisation to be anywhere near being him.

Who's mats?
How did he end up?

He's famous in these parts for being in BTC at $10.

And spending it all on drugs.

And then since then hasn't had the best trading record. I find him interesting to read but at his peak he would come out with a worthwhile nugget followed by torrents of pointless abuse.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1442399.0  that's his current main thread.
Lol I am not that bad lol. I only wasted 1 BTC compared to what I have invested. Still I feel like shit because my trades could have the potential of having + 6 or 7 BTC on what I had invested by now.  Never lost any fiat money, just 1 BTC. But from now on I will start investing and stop trading. It will take time but its the only way.
spud21

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:49:48 PM

https://www.docdroid.net/jx1WRHX/bitfinex-vs-wells-fargo.pdf.html#page=2

https://www.law360.com/articles/910505

Little or no mention of this? Bitfinex suing Wells Fargo for USDT silliness. I can't say it was an idea that I would've entrusted a vast amount to.

Good luck to Finex. Well-Fargo are slimy motherfuckers. Let's hope they get a fair trial.

Regardless, with time, cryopto is going to destroy institutions like that. They will be made redundant soon enough.

Someone claiming to represent bitfinex made a posted on reddit explaining why they are suing. If bitfinex wins other banks might stop victimising Bitcoiners and Bitcoin exchanges. There's countless threads about delayed wires to/from exchanges. If the courts force the banks to stop closing accounts and delaying wires it might help increase adoption and Bitcoin's price. I hope other exchanges start suing the banks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/63zqms/ifinex_inc_bitfinex_et_al_v_wells_fargo_company/dfy8yo4/
I will post here what I said there in /r/bitcoin

Hi, this is Chris from Bitfinex, funds are not frozen. Bitfinex does not bank with Wells Fargo who are simply acting as a correspondent bank. They have chosen to block wire transfers between us and our customers which we are challenging in court. We can comment at more length later but I just wanted to clear up any potential FUD.

If you have any questions about USD withdrawals you can contact us at support. We will be able to say more later once we have a ruling.
spud21

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:54:45 PM

I thought MatDerKater was mat's new account because he posts in mat's thread and writes like mat.

tk3609

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Small trader

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:03:36 PM

[...]I quited trading for good. Its just not possible anymore because of all those idiots who are destoying my calculations and math with 1 single FUD or hype post. I cant fight it anymore.

You basically made a profit when there was a strong uptrend, and when we entered consolidation you were shaken off, typical for a beginner and a young person. Didn't I tell you to learn TA? You can't make any profits when relying your own positions on some random tweets or random chartists from tradingview. Active trading is a really hard thing, and to master it you really need to put a lot of time and effort.

Nothing is decided by FOMO or FUD, din't you hear the saying "buy the rumors sell the news"? When you make your position based on news it's usually all over, thats why you get burned all the time.

If you want to stay afloat, prepare couple years of hard work. Or just do what most does: HODL for ever and pray for the best.

TBH HODL-ing may be still a really good strategy.

york780

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:13:02 PM

[...]I quited trading for good. Its just not possible anymore because of all those idiots who are destoying my calculations and math with 1 single FUD or hype post. I cant fight it anymore.

You basically made a profit when there was a strong uptrend, and when we entered consolidation you were shaken off, typical for a beginner and a young person. Didn't I tell you to learn TA? You can't make any profits when relying your own positions on some random tweets or random chartists from tradingview. Active trading is a really hard thing, and to master it you really need to put a lot of time and effort.

Nothing is decided by FOMO or FUD, din't you hear the saying "buy the rumors sell the news"? When you make your position based on news it's usually all over, thats why you get burned all the time.

If you want to stay afloat, prepare couple years of hard work. Or just do what most does: HODL for ever and pray for the best.

TBH HODL-ing may be still a really good strategy.

Bullshit. I made profit of PBOC crashes also. I wasnt shaken off.
Preparing years before a hardfork? Get a grip.
I also made profit of some FUD dump lately but also losses that were bigger than the gains.
I wasnt shaken out. I not that naive.
Everything is decided by FOMO and FUD and adoption+news.

Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.
What do you think? Magic unicorns moving the market?
tk3609

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Small trader

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:19:22 PM

[...]
I also made profit of some FUD dump lately but also losses that were bigger than the gains.

Than you didn't make any profits.

Laws of nature.

I remember when couple days ago you wrote that we are going do dump because there is a HnS pattern, someone asked you where do you see that HnS and you didn't answer. When having little to no knowledge, it may really look like a magic.

I'm sorry if I sound rude, I really don't mean to. I wish you the best and I give you advices that helped me.

But you do what you think its best, its your life after all.
york780

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:38:41 PM

[...]

Than you didn't make any profits.

Laws of nature.

I remember when couple days ago you wrote that we are going do dump because there is a HnS pattern, someone asked you where do you see that HnS and you didn't answer. When having little to no knowledge, it may really look like a magick.

I'm sorry if I sound rude, I really don't mean to. I wish you the best and I give you advices that helped me. Do what you wan't it's your life and your decisions.

You are full of shit. I made lots of profit, only not in increasing bitcoin but in fiat.
Arent you that Africoin die hard fanboy thats stil waiting for BTC to reach $750?
You are attacking everyone who critizes him. Troll guaranteed.
At least I admit that I made losses because I think its interesting to talk about it with other fun/smart traders and not with some newbie that acts like he's some buthurt teacher.
Yes I failed. So what? I just started with investing and I have earned more than I could imagine in such a short time.
Like I have stated I made lots of profit when I just started, i hadnt knowledge and still earning and predicting all the dips 100% correct. Knowledge related to profit? Nah just luck because I was aware of the news. We all have it untill we run out of it. Some are just waiting for months to get huge profits and call it skill. I just luck because the price is just FUD/hype/news/adoption related. Make no mistake.
I dont awnser every reply because I dont have the time for that, I reply because I like to.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

How many bitcoins must one currently hold, as a citizen of a first world country, to be exited about the bitcoin price (movements)?

Of course, there is no "must" when it comes to this kind of a thing, and even in the "first world" there is a considerable amount of variance in income and in how much someone might have available to invest.

if you are feeling fairly bullish about bitcoin, then holding 10% of your quasi-liquid investments in bitcoin could be a good thing.. and maybe for some people that could be up to 10 bitcoins, but they might not get rich in the shorter term with 10 bitcoins, so maybe 100 would be a better target.. even though 100 might be too difficult to achieve for some people, especially if they are just entering into BTC and 10 might be more realistic.
Well there is a bitcoin knighthood price ranges.
I don’t remember exactly what it was but it started with someone having 21 satoshi being a farmer or something and went to 210 satoshi 2100 satoshi up to 2100 satoshi or something. That rank always had me cracked up because it was funny explanations near it Cheesy
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:50:54 PM

Trumpcoin seeing unusual volume! Shocked i think trumpcoin is going to be like bitcoin #2  jmho Wink weeee
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4469

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:00:51 PM

Good morning Bitcoinland.

Still battling over $1200 I see... currently $1195USD (Bitcoinaverage). That's still over $1600CAD.

Let's get 'er done and set our sights on first, gold parity and then $1300 followed by a new ATH.

Go Bitcoin go.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:03:10 PM

Trumpcoin seeing unusual volume! Shocked i think trumpcoin is going to be like bitcoin #2  jmho Wink weeee
Especially since he is killing it as president not backing down and acting like that Obama pussy.
He fires those missiles without having to interact and get approval from any other country including Putin and Russia.
That sort of thing will only rise the value of the coin bearing his name.
infofront (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:20:23 PM

Rip trading.

News and FUD are basically just "excuses" for a market to increase or decrease. In other words, if a market follows patterns, positive and negative news/sentiment are intrinsic parts of those patterns.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:18:23 PM

I thought MatDerKater was mat's new account because he posts in mat's thread and writes like mat.
whynotboth.jpg
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:21:12 PM

Shit, he's on to us. But you can't prove it, because the unicorns are invisible. And also pink.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:30:00 PM

Meanwhile, magic bean approaching $1,200 again  Grin
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:46:25 PM

Meanwhile, magic bean approaching $1,200 again  Grin
I've never doubted a single moment about that! I didn't buy more during the dump but I knew we couldn't stay that lower for too long.
I like magic beans Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 16648 16649 16650 16651 16652 16653 16654 16655 16656 16657 16658 16659 16660 16661 16662 16663 16664 16665 16666 16667 16668 16669 16670 16671 16672 16673 16674 16675 16676 16677 16678 16679 16680 16681 16682 16683 16684 16685 16686 16687 16688 16689 16690 16691 16692 16693 16694 16695 16696 16697 [16698] 16699 16700 16701 16702 16703 16704 16705 16706 16707 16708 16709 16710 16711 16712 16713 16714 16715 16716 16717 16718 16719 16720 16721 16722 16723 16724 16725 16726 16727 16728 16729 16730 16731 16732 16733 16734 16735 16736 16737 16738 16739 16740 16741 16742 16743 16744 16745 16746 16747 16748 ... 33319 »
  Print  

Jump to: