March 28, 2024, 06:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
$65,000 - 59 (86.8%)
$48,000 - 9 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: « 1 ... 29044 29045 29046 29047 29048 29049 29050 29051 29052 29053 29054 29055 29056 29057 29058 29059 29060 29061 29062 29063 29064 29065 29066 29067 29068 29069 29070 29071 29072 29073 29074 29075 29076 29077 29078 29079 29080 29081 29082 29083 29084 29085 29086 29087 29088 29089 29090 29091 29092 29093 [29094] 29095 29096 29097 29098 29099 29100 29101 29102 29103 29104 29105 29106 29107 29108 29109 29110 29111 29112 29113 29114 29115 29116 29117 29118 29119 29120 29121 29122 29123 29124 29125 29126 29127 29128 29129 29130 29131 29132 29133 29134 29135 29136 29137 29138 29139 29140 29141 29142 29143 29144 ... 33203 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26336568 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (170 posts by 1 users with 9 merit deleted.)
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1743

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 06:01:33 AM

Explanation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 06:20:49 AM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

Conclusion: I think that at some point almost all will get infected (in the range of 75-90%) and, hopefully, vaccines would help with reducing mortality and serious effects-that's what the main purposes should be anyway, but people would get upset by the fact that current vaccines (even the best) are not as clear-cut as we all hoped them to be.

Either way we will get herd immunity its just whether we do it the easy or the hard way. Smiley

Personally I took the blue pill, if I was younger it might have been the red..

I just read a couple of articles on the subject.
Iceland has almost a 100% vaccination rate, and they are now reinstating covid restrictions because the new variant is spreading fast among the vaccinated.

Those who had covid has a very good protection against all variants, and the immunity seems to be lifelong.
Something about memory cells in the bone marrow, or something like that.
ErisDiscordia
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163

Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 06:43:51 AM
Merited by D. Lerk (10), suchmoon (9), El duderino_ (4), JimboToronto (1), Hueristic (1), Paashaas (1), strawbs (1)

I don't think so at all. The people who are against the vaccine, at the beginning said that those vaccinated were going to die by the millions. Some of this forum said that too many people were dying already because of the vaccine months ago. A claim that is not supported by the evidence. Now the discourse has changed. Since people are not dying by the millions because of the vaccine they have moved on to saying they will die within 3-5 years.

It's because all the Independent ThinkersTM, do their own researchTM by listening to the same propaganda.

It works really well, because by telling them to criticize the government, they can feel like the rebellious underdog, standing up for suppressed truth.

Unfortunately, their guaranteed predictions never come true, so the next narrative is always ready to be released once defending the previous version of The TruthTM has become untenable. That's why all the Independent ThinkersTM switch narratives at the same time - they're ultimately getting them from just a few sources.

At first we were all going to die from the vax - the narrative just fit too well with the classic "depopulation agenda". Once that didn't materialize, they tried the "be afraid of side effects" route. That one wasn't working too well, since it's too easy to realize that side effects (even excluding death) from COVID are orders of magnitude more likely & more severe than from any of the vax.

Now we shifted to "we will die from the vax later" and "infertility" - narratives which are sufficiently long term that they can be milked for a while before they have to be replaced due to actual reality disproving them.

Hey but on the bright side, with lockdowns and travel restrictions in place, it's really difficult to push the "scary brown migrants will invade and outbreed us" narrative at the moment. But I'm sure it is just standing by to take over once all covid narratives have been exhausted.

We also have the "muh freedom" narrative, which works really well in places such as this forum, extensively populated by self-proclaimed "Libertarians". Because muh freedom is only important when it comes to my personal convenience of not having to wear a mask when shopping or not getting a flu shot. It's always freedom from government, never freedom from corporations. Best represented by the humble grocery store clerk. Fuck that guy's health if it means a mild inconvenience for me. It's his fault for being born poor and unable to find a job that would provide him with basic human dignity. It's not like our system has been deliberately designed to create a Precariat so that a handful of capitalists can exploit it. And you bootlickers will stand up in false class solidarity and defend the right of these villains to exploit the shit out of the world and its people...because hey, maybe one day...YOU will be able to do it, too! Imagine all the bitches & blow!

Besides, if Libertarians were consistent, they'd be Ancaps. If Ancaps had a soul, they'd be Actual Anarchists..

Imagine doing the opposite of what the gov tells you and calling yourself a free thinker based on that. It's fucking embarrassing. There is no plandemic. There are oligarchs exploiting your gullible pride for profit and laughing all the way to the bank (which they own).

On a BTC forum, one would expect to find people questioning all authority. But apparently not.

Normally, I would laugh this off and ignore it but this particular type of idiocy has become so pervasive, so widespread that I now have to cope with idiots talking about 1984 (which they haven't read, nor understood) on a daily basis with no end in sight.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 07:01:26 AM

Explanation
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 4056

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 07:03:52 AM

go buddy stretch us up and over 44,444.44 by sat morning.

Its bed 🛏 time for me.

But I thought 4 is the number of death, no?

Better pick $55,555.55. We are vaxxed, you know...
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 10064

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 07:19:13 AM

go buddy stretch us up and over 44,444.44 by sat morning.

Its bed 🛏 time for me.

But I thought 4 is the number of death, no?

Better pick $55,555.55. We are vaxxed, you know...

That's an interesting proposition, AlcoHoDL - to consider if this run might have a top that is closer to $44,444 or $55,555. 

I hate to lock myself into any scenario that has not happened yet... but sure, there is a kind of need to break through in these lower to mid $40ks that seems likely to fuel more UPpity...

I mean, it's not like we have not been here before.. so $44,444 versus $55,555 seems to be a matter of when rather than "if"....

For me, I can see that there might be some uncertainties regarding if $44,444 is breakable.. and it is surely in a price location that seem to be on the cusp of clearing out most, if any, of the resistance that would exist between $44,444 and $55,555.. so I guess I am suggesting that they do not really seem to be too far apart from one another, yet I am not so brave as to attempt to describe that area as having a high potential for "no man's land"... unless we want to call it some miniature version.. "no babies land".. .but that is not really saying anything... I give up.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 08:01:24 AM

Explanation
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1481

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 08:10:14 AM

Bitcoin is above 200 EMA for the first time since April, 2020.

El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 11777

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 08:11:07 AM

Let's try to push this over 42...

Edit: ... and done, in about 20 minutes. Thanks Supergirl. Much appreciated.

Damn would be merit worthy if that was homelander 💯
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 08:24:07 AM
Merited by Richy_T (1), Farmer Bill (1)

I don't think so at all. The people who are against the vaccine, at the beginning said that those vaccinated were going to die by the millions. Some of this forum said that too many people were dying already because of the vaccine months ago. A claim that is not supported by the evidence. Now the discourse has changed. Since people are not dying by the millions because of the vaccine they have moved on to saying they will die within 3-5 years.

It's because all the Independent ThinkersTM, do their own researchTM by listening to the same propaganda.

It works really well, because by telling them to criticize the government, they can feel like the rebellious underdog, standing up for suppressed truth.

Unfortunately, their guaranteed predictions never come true, so the next narrative is always ready to be released once defending the previous version of The TruthTM has become untenable. That's why all the Independent ThinkersTM switch narratives at the same time - they're ultimately getting them from just a few sources.

At first we were all going to die from the vax - the narrative just fit too well with the classic "depopulation agenda". Once that didn't materialize, they tried the "be afraid of side effects" route. That one wasn't working too well, since it's too easy to realize that side effects (even excluding death) from COVID are orders of magnitude more likely & more severe than from any of the vax.

Now we shifted to "we will die from the vax later" and "infertility" - narratives which are sufficiently long term that they can be milked for a while before they have to be replaced due to actual reality disproving them.

Hey but on the bright side, with lockdowns and travel restrictions in place, it's really difficult to push the "scary brown migrants will invade and outbreed us" narrative at the moment. But I'm sure it is just standing by to take over once all covid narratives have been exhausted.

We also have the "muh freedom" narrative, which works really well in places such as this forum, extensively populated by self-proclaimed "Libertarians". Because muh freedom is only important when it comes to my personal convenience of not having to wear a mask when shopping or not getting a flu shot. It's always freedom from government, never freedom from corporations. Best represented by the humble grocery store clerk. Fuck that guy's health if it means a mild inconvenience for me. It's his fault for being born poor and unable to find a job that would provide him with basic human dignity. It's not like our system has been deliberately designed to create a Precariat so that a handful of capitalists can exploit it. And you bootlickers will stand up in false class solidarity and defend the right of these villains to exploit the shit out of the world and its people...because hey, maybe one day...YOU will be able to do it, too! Imagine all the bitches & blow!

Besides, if Libertarians were consistent, they'd be Ancaps. If Ancaps had a soul, they'd be Actual Anarchists..

Imagine doing the opposite of what the gov tells you and calling yourself a free thinker based on that. It's fucking embarrassing. There is no plandemic. There are oligarchs exploiting your gullible pride for profit and laughing all the way to the bank (which they own).

On a BTC forum, one would expect to find people questioning all authority. But apparently not.

Normally, I would laugh this off and ignore it but this particular type of idiocy has become so pervasive, so widespread that I now have to cope with idiots talking about 1984 (which they haven't read, nor understood) on a daily basis with no end in sight.

How very communist of you, now get your hands of my money and my freedom and fuck of.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 08:47:27 AM

Bitcoin is above 200 EMA for the first time since April, 2020.

The chances of golden cross over are also there if it maintained the same level for some more days.

It is suggesting long term bull market and it is achieved by the year end $100k would be also not be joke and could be achieved easily.

The last time btc printed golden cross over in 2020 the prices went from $8k to $64k with 800% growth
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 09:01:34 AM

Explanation
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 09:05:52 AM

~~~

How very communist of you, now get your hands of my money and my freedom and fuck of.

Not sure what the difference is between libertarians and "self-proclaimed" libertarians.

Contrary to anarchists, libertarians have no problem with hierarchy or authority per se, libertarians only want every single individual to have the free choice of accepting (or rejecting) that hierarchy or authority. As such, libertarianism is a way of organizing your legal system, not a way of organizing someone else's household or private life. Which means it's perfectly okay for a libertarian to have liberal or conservative or objectivist or religious - and indeed even authoritarian or anarchist - convictions, and as long as he doesn't wish to legally impose his views onto others, he remains a libertarian.

So as you see, it's a bit more complicated than calling libertarians confused anarchists, and probably a bit too difficult for someone who seems to believe not simply reading but actually understanding 1984 - 300 pages of dystopianism oh my gawd - is a dashing exploit.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 11777

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 09:17:13 AM
Merited by friends1980 (2), xhomerx10 (1), LFC_Bitcoin (1), aysg76 (1)

imges
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 09:43:44 AM
Merited by friends1980 (1)

~~~

Not sure what the difference is between libertarians and "self-proclaimed" libertarians.

Contrary to anarchists, libertarians have no problem with hierarchy or authority per se, libertarians only want every single individual to have the free choice of accepting (or rejecting) that hierarchy or authority. As such, libertarianism is a way of organizing your legal system, not a way of organizing someone else's household or private life. Which means it's perfectly okay for a libertarian to have liberal or conservative or objectivist or religious - and indeed even authoritarian or anarchist - convictions, and as long as he doesn't wish to legally impose his views onto others, he remains a libertarian.

So as you see, it's a bit more complicated than calling libertarians confused anarchists, and probably a bit too difficult for someone who seems to believe not simply reading but actually understanding 1984 - 300 pages of dystopianism oh my gawd - is a dashing exploit.

And what is "freedom from corporations"?
Does it mean that only private citizens get to do business, or does it mean that only the state gets to do business? or what.
And how do we not have freedom from corporations now?
You are free to buy and sell with whomever you want, and if there happens to be a monopoly of some kind you are free to start your own business, and voila, the monopoly is gone.
eXPHorizon

Activity: 1162
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 10:01:18 AM

A tiger’s intimidating roar has the power to paralyze the animal that hears it and that even includes experienced human trainers.  Shocked Shocked
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 10:01:27 AM

Explanation
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 10:03:14 AM

A tiger’s intimidating roar has the power to paralyze the animal that hears it and that even includes experienced human trainers.  Shocked Shocked

Oh stop smoking and posting will you.
bitebits
Legendary

Activity: 2196
Merit: 3131

Flippin' burgers since 1163.

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 10:14:44 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2021, 12:10:42 PM by bitebits

Does Simple Machine Forum (SMF) version 1.1.19 allow for muting certain viral words?
eXPHorizon

Activity: 1162
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 10:22:16 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 29044 29045 29046 29047 29048 29049 29050 29051 29052 29053 29054 29055 29056 29057 29058 29059 29060 29061 29062 29063 29064 29065 29066 29067 29068 29069 29070 29071 29072 29073 29074 29075 29076 29077 29078 29079 29080 29081 29082 29083 29084 29085 29086 29087 29088 29089 29090 29091 29092 29093 [29094] 29095 29096 29097 29098 29099 29100 29101 29102 29103 29104 29105 29106 29107 29108 29109 29110 29111 29112 29113 29114 29115 29116 29117 29118 29119 29120 29121 29122 29123 29124 29125 29126 29127 29128 29129 29130 29131 29132 29133 29134 29135 29136 29137 29138 29139 29140 29141 29142 29143 29144 ... 33203 »
  Print  

Jump to: