April 26, 2024, 10:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 29047 29048 29049 29050 29051 29052 29053 29054 29055 29056 29057 29058 29059 29060 29061 29062 29063 29064 29065 29066 29067 29068 29069 29070 29071 29072 29073 29074 29075 29076 29077 29078 29079 29080 29081 29082 29083 29084 29085 29086 29087 29088 29089 29090 29091 29092 29093 29094 29095 29096 [29097] 29098 29099 29100 29101 29102 29103 29104 29105 29106 29107 29108 29109 29110 29111 29112 29113 29114 29115 29116 29117 29118 29119 29120 29121 29122 29123 29124 29125 29126 29127 29128 29129 29130 29131 29132 29133 29134 29135 29136 29137 29138 29139 29140 29141 29142 29143 29144 29145 29146 29147 ... 33302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7764

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2021, 10:02:35 PM

and buddy is starting his lift towards 45k
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 10:05:40 PM

and buddy is starting his lift towards 45k

It won't stay over $45k for 10 days.  Ever.  See Philip's nearby thread for my explanation.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 10:21:09 PM

50K BTC STREET PRICE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 11:01:27 PM

Explanation
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11999

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 11:09:14 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Just to put things in perspective  Grin Cheesy Cool

Initiate HODLsleep
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7968

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 11:13:20 PM

Why isn't the Chinese vaccine approved for use in the US or the EU when the WHO has approved it?  Why haven't we entertained the Russian version of the vaccine which was the first-to-market and apparently very effective?  Why is the Russian vaccine still not approved for use in the EU, the USA or even by the WHO?  Is this not a global crisis?!  Are we actually following science or are we following politics here?  Even though my own government has decided not to go with the first available vaccine, they tell me that "The best vaccine to take is the one in your arm".  They also didn't follow the recommended dosage - they got 6 doses from each vial rather than the recommended 5 doses, then rather than waiting just 3 weeks between doses, they extended it to 16 weeks before the second shot to get more first doses into people until later when more vaccines arrived, they hastened the schedule but oh wait!  The safe and effective AstraZeneca vaccine is causing blood clotting issues and deaths!  They stopped using it altogether and then since the new shipments of the only two possibilities for approved vaccines left didn't match the number of first shots, they said we could get whichever vaccine we wanted for our second dose. 

to be approved in US or EU, a drug or therapeutic agent has to apply to FDA or EMEA respectively, deposited by the firm or institution ready to commercialize it.
these agencies can separately approve or not, a full dossier after study.

Have the full dossiers of these vaccines been deposited (sinopharm pekin, sinopharm wuhan, sinovac, etc) ? by whom ?
if yes, have they been refused ?
I don't know the response, do you ?

more generally, the results of these vaccines is not well known, or not fully published.
this is a subject of general interest, elements of response will be welcomed.

What are you talking about?  These are not normal times.  My house is on fire and you've got an available extinguisher, can I please use it? 
Operation Warp Speed in the USA was a public-private partnership and vaccine producers were sought by the government.  It was funded with USD$10 billion the bulk of which was in the form of purchase contracts based on a lick and a promise of future vaccines!  The EU ,which cobbled together $8 billion to fund covid19 vaccine research (even Madonna contributed to it!), has already said it would not sign contracts for a Russian vaccine - you know damn well they did that for every western pharmaceutical company BEFORE any dossiers were submitted.  India approved the Covaxin for use before the trials had even been completed.  They funded and facilitated the production of these vaccines at every step along the way and you ask me if "the full dossiers of these vaccines have been deposited"?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2021, 11:29:11 PM

I know whoever created this chart means well, but honestly the idea of giving up the last shred of privacy in exchange for a 6 inch shiny screen warming your gonads is not something that Bitcoin should follow. It should not go past Nokia 3210.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11999

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 11:31:19 PM

I know whoever created this chart means well, but honestly the idea of giving up the last shred of privacy in exchange for a 6 inch shiny screen warming your gonads is not something that Bitcoin should follow. It should not go past Nokia 3210.

What is this piece of machinery you talk about….

My cellphone carrier started with the 8210 nokia (little red one)  Cool
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 11:37:18 PM

What is this piece of machinery you talk about….

My cellphone carrier started with the 8210 nokia (little red one)  Cool

ha! I remember that one, lol.
not sure if it was bigger than Zoolander's:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vurEe3-xgNw

maybe just a bit.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 11:39:15 PM

Why isn't the Chinese vaccine approved for use in the US or the EU when the WHO has approved it?  Why haven't we entertained the Russian version of the vaccine which was the first-to-market and apparently very effective?  Why is the Russian vaccine still not approved for use in the EU, the USA or even by the WHO?  Is this not a global crisis?!  Are we actually following science or are we following politics here?  Even though my own government has decided not to go with the first available vaccine, they tell me that "The best vaccine to take is the one in your arm".  They also didn't follow the recommended dosage - they got 6 doses from each vial rather than the recommended 5 doses, then rather than waiting just 3 weeks between doses, they extended it to 16 weeks before the second shot to get more first doses into people until later when more vaccines arrived, they hastened the schedule but oh wait!  The safe and effective AstraZeneca vaccine is causing blood clotting issues and deaths!  They stopped using it altogether and then since the new shipments of the only two possibilities for approved vaccines left didn't match the number of first shots, they said we could get whichever vaccine we wanted for our second dose. 

to be approved in US or EU, a drug or therapeutic agent has to apply to FDA or EMEA respectively, deposited by the firm or institution ready to commercialize it.

Have the full dossiers of these vaccines been deposited (sinopharm pekin, sinopharm wuhan, sinovac, etc) ? by whom ?

more generally, the results of these vaccines is not well known, or not fully published.

What are you talking about?  These are not normal times.  My house is on fire and you've got an available extinguisher, can I please use it? 
Operation Warp Speed in the USA was a public-private partnership and vaccine producers were sought by the government.  It was funded with USD$10 billion the bulk of which was in the form of purchase contracts based on a lick and a promise of future vaccines!  The EU ,which cobbled together $8 billion to fund covid19 vaccine research (even Madonna contributed to it!), has already said it would not sign contracts for a Russian vaccine - you know damn well they did that for every western pharmaceutical company BEFORE any dossiers were submitted.  India approved the Covaxin for use before the trials had even been completed.  They funded and facilitated the production of these vaccines at every step along the way and you ask me if "the full dossiers of these vaccines have been deposited"?

OK there are politics.
however your question was:
Why isn't the Chinese vaccine approved for use in the US or the EU when the WHO has approved it?

so i may confirm that in this case also the normal processus has been followed for use.
this does not exclude political supplemental schemes or decisions on a national basis.
laws are made to be bypassed by the persons who determine them.
FDA and EMEA are scientific institutions.
sorry..

samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 11:43:44 PM

Just to put things in perspective  Grin Cheesy Cool

Initiate HODLsleep

I had the one at the bottom or something very similar, mine was the Motorola 8500X model, worked but not cheap! Was a long time ago

Before that they were large and heavy with a carry handle, I think they had something like a car battery in them - I didn't bother getting one until they became 'small'  Grin
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 11:47:28 PM

Why isn't the Chinese vaccine approved for use in the US or the EU when the WHO has approved it?  Why haven't we entertained the Russian version of the vaccine which was the first-to-market and apparently very effective?  Why is the Russian vaccine still not approved for use in the EU, the USA or even by the WHO?  Is this not a global crisis?!  Are we actually following science or are we following politics here?  Even though my own government has decided not to go with the first available vaccine, they tell me that "The best vaccine to take is the one in your arm".  They also didn't follow the recommended dosage - they got 6 doses from each vial rather than the recommended 5 doses, then rather than waiting just 3 weeks between doses, they extended it to 16 weeks before the second shot to get more first doses into people until later when more vaccines arrived, they hastened the schedule but oh wait!  The safe and effective AstraZeneca vaccine is causing blood clotting issues and deaths!  They stopped using it altogether and then since the new shipments of the only two possibilities for approved vaccines left didn't match the number of first shots, they said we could get whichever vaccine we wanted for our second dose.  

What are you talking about?  These are not normal times.  My house is on fire and you've got an available extinguisher, can I please use it?  
Operation Warp Speed in the USA was a public-private partnership and vaccine producers were sought by the government.  It was funded with USD$10 billion the bulk of which was in the form of purchase contracts based on a lick and a promise of future vaccines!  The EU ,which cobbled together $8 billion to fund covid19 vaccine research (even Madonna contributed to it!), has already said it would not sign contracts for a Russian vaccine - you know damn well they did that for every western pharmaceutical company BEFORE any dossiers were submitted.  India approved the Covaxin for use before the trials had even been completed.  They funded and facilitated the production of these vaccines at every step along the way and you ask me if "the full dossiers of these vaccines have been deposited"?

OK there are politics.
Why isn't the Chinese vaccine approved for use in the US or the EU when the WHO has approved it?

so i may confirm that in this case also the normal processus has been followed for use.
this does not exclude political supplemental schemes or decisions on a national basis.
sorry..

Well, maybe because it is less effective, perhaps (look at the numbers)?
The only advantage is that it could be stored in the regular fridge.
I, for one, would be VERY reluctant to take a killed virus vaccine due to actual impossibility to confirm that such killing was done well with the particular batch that is being used.
Theoretically, yes, it should be fine IF the virus in the batch was, indeed, fully inactivated. That said, more effective Sputnik was definitely held back due to mostly political reasons, not surprisingly.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 11:56:44 PM

Just to put things in perspective  Grin Cheesy Cool

Initiate HODLsleep

HE BOUGHT!!!! === APE IN TO 50K =====+======

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 12:01:34 AM

Explanation
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7764

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 12:54:01 AM

buddy lets get a lift please.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 4457

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 12:59:29 AM

Buddy, pour me a drink.

Please.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 01:01:27 AM

Explanation
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7968

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 01:41:39 AM

OK there are politics.

sorry..

Okay but those were rhetorical questions I didn't expect anyone to answer.  We need vaccines, there are WHO approved vaccines, as a member country we can justify an EUA and make inquiries on purchases.  That wasn't done for my country and no doubt most other western countries although there were EU countries reaching out to Russia and hoping for an EMA EUA.

You're almost correct on your second point.  The EMA and the FDA are not scientific institutions, they are government institutions which employ scientist but the management of both agencies are far too close to the very industries they are bound to regulate and both function as revolving doors moving members from the regulated bodies to regulator positions and back again (usually at a higher pay grade).  The EMA was formed with input and funding from big Pharma!

Not sure what you were sorry about.

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 02:01:28 AM

Explanation
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 02:37:40 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), nutildah (1)

end of the month wall report

#dyor

batman chase squirrel..squirrel gets away from him
look out! the bastard is loose
4h

breaking into the clear with few s/r zone markers behind to offer guidance...moar up and sideways up then down and sideways seems preferable
D

puffy..with a big bite taken out on the weekly

resistance at $44.5k

well..between here and there

anyway deep support continues to rest at $37.5k with local support showing at $41.5k

another fine Saturday

weekly close coming tomorrow and the late monday following

might see an active week ahead of us
W

July 2021 closed out with a $42.4k+ high and a low of $29.3k.....a 44.77% swing to finish out the month with a roar.
$160k+ by December 31st, 2024?
possible
M

#stronghands
Pages: « 1 ... 29047 29048 29049 29050 29051 29052 29053 29054 29055 29056 29057 29058 29059 29060 29061 29062 29063 29064 29065 29066 29067 29068 29069 29070 29071 29072 29073 29074 29075 29076 29077 29078 29079 29080 29081 29082 29083 29084 29085 29086 29087 29088 29089 29090 29091 29092 29093 29094 29095 29096 [29097] 29098 29099 29100 29101 29102 29103 29104 29105 29106 29107 29108 29109 29110 29111 29112 29113 29114 29115 29116 29117 29118 29119 29120 29121 29122 29123 29124 29125 29126 29127 29128 29129 29130 29131 29132 29133 29134 29135 29136 29137 29138 29139 29140 29141 29142 29143 29144 29145 29146 29147 ... 33302 »
  Print  

Jump to: