Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 09:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is the "bear market" over?
Yes - 42 (40%)
No - we need to sweep the low again - 23 (21.9%)
No - we need to set a new low first - 25 (23.8%)
No - other (explain below) - 15 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 36129 36130 36131 36132 36133 36134 36135 36136 36137 36138 36139 36140 36141 36142 36143 36144 36145 36146 36147 36148 36149 36150 36151 36152 36153 36154 36155 36156 36157 36158 36159 36160 36161 36162 36163 36164 36165 36166 36167 36168 36169 36170 36171 36172 36173 36174 36175 36176 36177 36178 [36179] 36180 36181 36182 36183 36184 36185 36186 36187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 27056616 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 1 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Hueristic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4676
Merit: 7790


Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 01:56:34 PM
Merited by NeuroticFish (7), philipma1957 (3), JayJuanGee (2), vapourminer (1)

This guy just kills me!

https://youtu.be/T-oXyXwD6sE?t=516
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 02:01:44 PM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
philipma1957
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4984
Merit: 12520


'The right to privacy matters'


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 02:10:22 PM

AI can simulate the syntax of heartbreak or inspiration, but without the lived context, it is just high-end noise.

The irony is beyond palpable

Unbelievable. Write in full sentences without slang once and everyone thinks you are running on a server rack.

It is why I james joyce it stream of counciessness is the way to go.


Of course some one could do a custom ai to copy this style
Hueristic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4676
Merit: 7790


Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 02:52:29 PM

@Danish Ali , is your native language Urdu or Hindi?
Danish Ali
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 157


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 02:54:26 PM


It is why I james joyce it stream of counciessness is the way to go.


Of course some one could do a custom ai to copy this style

Exactly. At this point if you type coherent English you get called a bot, and if you type complete gibberish they say the prompt was tailored. No winning here.
Hueristic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4676
Merit: 7790


Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 02:59:52 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)


It is why I james joyce it stream of counciessness is the way to go.


Of course some one could do a custom ai to copy this style

Exactly. At this point if you type coherent English you get called a bot, and if you type complete gibberish they say the prompt was tailored. No winning here.


I am no expert on this but there are a few here that are but for fun I am going to take a guess and tell me how close I am.

You were educated in a British english school and migrated to Europe and use AI to polish and research your Ideas before posting.

You are also starting to think you are relying to heavily on AI.
BobLawblaw
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2111
Merit: 6400


Your Favorite Gay Negro from Outer Space


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 03:00:12 PM

What’s everyone watching here?

https://github.com/BobClawblaw/blockyard
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 03:01:45 PM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
AlcoHoDL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3234
Merit: 7675


Addicted to HoDLing!


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 03:08:34 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

It is why I james joyce it stream of counciessness is the way to go.

Of course some one could do a custom ai to copy this style

Exactly. At this point if you type coherent English you get called a bot, and if you type complete gibberish they say the prompt was tailored. No winning here.

I am no expert on this but there are a few here that are but for fun I am going to take a guess and tell me how close I am.

You were educated in a British english school and migrated to Europe and use AI to polish and research your Ideas before posting.

You are also starting to think you are relying to heavily on AI.

I like Phil's style. Just type in all-lowercase and leave misspellings in, no edits, no corrections. Very authentic.

As for me, I would edit a post just to add a missing comma.
Danish Ali
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 157


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 03:12:19 PM

You were educated in a British english school and migrated to Europe and use AI to polish and research your Ideas before posting.

You are also starting to think you are relying to heavily on AI.

Actually, my life is more interesting than prompt engineering. Basically I am from Germany, currently working in Japan.

I'm fluent in 5 languages, English included, which is unfortunately required in international business.

Between that and a fairly extensive vocabulary, prompt engineering wouldnt get me anywhere close to what I already have.
Biodom
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4620
Merit: 6619



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 03:38:14 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

You were educated in a British english school and migrated to Europe and use AI to polish and research your Ideas before posting.

You are also starting to think you are relying to heavily on AI.

Actually, my life is more interesting than prompt engineering. Basically I am from Germany, currently working in Japan.

I'm fluent in 5 languages, English included, which is unfortunately required in international business.

Between that and a fairly extensive vocabulary, prompt engineering wouldnt get me anywhere close to what I already have.

I remember reading my then boss letter (about a paper that we were trying to publish) to an editor of a scientific magazine (way back when).
The letter was full of subtle hints at an expensive English private school (paradoxically called public schools, like Eton) education.
It basically screamed: "We both belong to the "Old Etonians", so why don't you publish our work, sir!".

Conclusion: people like to give subtle or not so subtle hints of their education in their communications.
That said, I am sure that you can ask AI to write in any style you want nowadays, including the "flow of consciousness".
Danish Ali
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 157


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 03:44:21 PM

You were educated in a British english school and migrated to Europe and use AI to polish and research your Ideas before posting.

You are also starting to think you are relying to heavily on AI.

Actually, my life is more interesting than prompt engineering. Basically I am from Germany, currently working in Japan.

I'm fluent in 5 languages, English included, which is unfortunately required in international business.

Between that and a fairly extensive vocabulary, prompt engineering wouldnt get me anywhere close to what I already have.

I remember reading my then boss letter (about a paper that we were trying to publish) to an editor of a scientific magazine (way back when).
The letter was full of subtle hints at an expensive English private school (paradoxically called public schools, like Eton) education.
It basically screamed: "We both belong to the "Old Etonians", so why don't you publish our work, sir!".

Conclusion: people like to give subtle or no so subtle hints of their education in their communications.
That said, I am sure that you can ask AI to write in any style you want nowadays, including the "flow of consciousness".

Fair point, but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. When people analyze every word choice looking for hidden signals, even basic grammar starts looking like flex or  prompt.
Hueristic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4676
Merit: 7790


Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 03:59:24 PM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

It is why I james joyce it stream of counciessness is the way to go.

Of course some one could do a custom ai to copy this style

Exactly. At this point if you type coherent English you get called a bot, and if you type complete gibberish they say the prompt was tailored. No winning here.

I am no expert on this but there are a few here that are but for fun I am going to take a guess and tell me how close I am.

You were educated in a British english school and migrated to Europe and use AI to polish and research your Ideas before posting.

You are also starting to think you are relying to heavily on AI.

I like Phil's style. Just type in all-lowercase and leave misspellings in, no edits, no corrections. Very authentic.

As for me, I would edit a post just to add a missing comma.


Man I gotta go back an edit all the time because I literally leave out words now!

I wouldn't recommend losing your memory, its  not a fun place to be.
Biodom
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4620
Merit: 6619



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 04:01:20 PM
Merited by Danish Ali (1)

You were educated in a British english school and migrated to Europe and use AI to polish and research your Ideas before posting.

You are also starting to think you are relying to heavily on AI.

Actually, my life is more interesting than prompt engineering. Basically I am from Germany, currently working in Japan.

I'm fluent in 5 languages, English included, which is unfortunately required in international business.

Between that and a fairly extensive vocabulary, prompt engineering wouldnt get me anywhere close to what I already have.

I remember reading my then boss letter (about a paper that we were trying to publish) to an editor of a scientific magazine (way back when).
The letter was full of subtle hints at an expensive English private school (paradoxically called public schools, like Eton) education.
It basically screamed: "We both belong to the "Old Etonians", so why don't you publish our work, sir!".

Conclusion: people like to give subtle or no so subtle hints of their education in their communications.
That said, I am sure that you can ask AI to write in any style you want nowadays, including the "flow of consciousness".

Fair point, but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. When people analyze every word choice looking for hidden signals, even basic grammar starts looking like flex or  prompt.

I don't, personally...it's just that your point brought back the old memories on a slow Saturday morning...and bitcoin is flattish  Smiley

EDIT That said, I am re-reading the "Neuromancer" now...still awesome, like a fine wine.
Hopefully, the Apple TV series in 2027 would be worth it, but after the Foundation fiasco (especially the last season), I have my doubts.
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 04:01:44 PM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
Richy_T
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3164


1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 04:10:17 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

So I got a bug zapper on clearance at my super market.

If you push the button then take your finger off it, you can touch the grid and get a spark without it hurting.




AI can't count syllables well. Another red flag. I really understand Nutildah's reasoning.
The thing is, how can one prove he's human nowadays, on an anonymous forum thread?


Web of Trust and key signing parties may have to make a comeback.




Strawberry” is spelled S-T-R-A-W-B-E-R-R-Y. It has 3 syllables: straw + ber + ry. We can break the word into these three sound parts, which makes it easier to pronounce and remember. Cool


I have definitely heard it pronounced with two.



Why even bother killing flies and mosquitoes when they can be prevented from entering any home very easily? Protective screens on windows and doors work wonders Wink

The main issue tends to be that doors must be opened for entrance and exit of a structure. I'm constantly yelling at my kids not to leave both doors open on the mudroom.
vapourminer
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 5166
Merit: 6901


what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 04:22:02 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1), Biodom (1)

I wouldn't recommend losing your memory, its  not a fun place to be.

dunno

like, say ive when i find myself in a place with no recollection of why i came i just wait a moment. believe me i will think of something fun to do in that place while i figure out why i went there. so if i remember, i do whatever i went there for. or i cant remember, im causing trouble having fun in some other way.

no memory is kinda win/win
philipma1957
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4984
Merit: 12520


'The right to privacy matters'


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 04:39:04 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1), AlcoHoDL (1)

It is why I james joyce it stream of counciessness is the way to go.

Of course some one could do a custom ai to copy this style

Exactly. At this point if you type coherent English you get called a bot, and if you type complete gibberish they say the prompt was tailored. No winning here.

I am no expert on this but there are a few here that are but for fun I am going to take a guess and tell me how close I am.

You were educated in a British english school and migrated to Europe and use AI to polish and research your Ideas before posting.

You are also starting to think you are relying to heavily on AI.

I like Phil's style. Just type in all-lowercase and leave misspellings in, no edits, no corrections. Very authentic.

As for me, I would edit a post just to add a missing comma.

Sometimes I actually bother to write very neat, clear, clean English. Actually using grammar and spelling correctly.

I have found it is boring to write correctly and prefer the sloppy from the heart junk as a much more authentic style of writing.
BobLawblaw
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2111
Merit: 6400


Your Favorite Gay Negro from Outer Space


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 04:43:13 PM

Between that and a fairly extensive vocabulary, prompt engineering wouldnt get me anywhere close to what I already have.

...still come off sounding -- off-puttingly -- machanical at times.
Hueristic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4676
Merit: 7790


Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 04:52:37 PM

It is why I james joyce it stream of counciessness is the way to go.

Of course some one could do a custom ai to copy this style

Exactly. At this point if you type coherent English you get called a bot, and if you type complete gibberish they say the prompt was tailored. No winning here.

I am no expert on this but there are a few here that are but for fun I am going to take a guess and tell me how close I am.

You were educated in a British english school and migrated to Europe and use AI to polish and research your Ideas before posting.

You are also starting to think you are relying to heavily on AI.

I like Phil's style. Just type in all-lowercase and leave misspellings in, no edits, no corrections. Very authentic.

As for me, I would edit a post just to add a missing comma.

Sometimes I actually bother to write very neat, clear, clean English. Actually using grammar and spelling correctly.

I have found it is boring to write correctly and prefer the sloppy from the heart junk as a much more authentic style of writing.

Yeah I block pedantic gramma nazi's as a rule, lifes so much calmer that way.
Pages: « 1 ... 36129 36130 36131 36132 36133 36134 36135 36136 36137 36138 36139 36140 36141 36142 36143 36144 36145 36146 36147 36148 36149 36150 36151 36152 36153 36154 36155 36156 36157 36158 36159 36160 36161 36162 36163 36164 36165 36166 36167 36168 36169 36170 36171 36172 36173 36174 36175 36176 36177 36178 [36179] 36180 36181 36182 36183 36184 36185 36186 36187 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!