Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 11:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is the "bear market" over?
Yes - 42 (40%)
No - we need to sweep the low again - 23 (21.9%)
No - we need to set a new low first - 25 (23.8%)
No - other (explain below) - 15 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 36134 36135 36136 36137 36138 36139 36140 36141 36142 36143 36144 36145 36146 36147 36148 36149 36150 36151 36152 36153 36154 36155 36156 36157 36158 36159 36160 36161 36162 36163 36164 36165 36166 36167 36168 36169 36170 36171 36172 36173 36174 36175 36176 36177 36178 36179 36180 36181 36182 36183 [36184] 36185 36186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 27056301 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 1 users with 9 merit deleted.)
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:01:48 PM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
El duderino_
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3374
Merit: 15822


“They have no clue”


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:15:34 PM
Merited by Hueristic (3), xhomerx10 (1), Biodom (1)

A little game where the Dude at

cable way traffic
Layer over layer place….
Two rivers meeting.


 Chongqing, China?  If so, take many pics!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipzm0yFzBgk


Correct
Have to merit you later, send the max per 30days to you already
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:01:50 PM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
Biodom
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4620
Merit: 6619



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:16:15 PM
Merited by d_eddie (1), ibminer (1)

the WO legend grows:
the knights of the round table?
in time, we shall see

#Sunday haiku as a commentary on the @ibminer creation

To protect "our" realm... Grin

Richy_T
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3145


1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:30:31 PM

Windows "support" would only involve a process to handle a stream of a virtual screen on the (non-windows) node, which must be cached locally to be able to access and display it through the .scr, or the windows screensaver subsystem would be bypassed for some gegneric solution which is able to process the stream from the node directly. And there it is again: Windows proving to be lame, just by being windows.

Windows screensavers are just executables renamed with an .scr extension. There's a little more to it than that but not much.

Ironically, Linux might be less hospitable. There has been a push to move to Wayland which is not screensaver friendly (to the cry of "I don't use them so you don't need to either"). There's a fight going on over the X11 side of things now too which I have a strong opinion about so will avoid commenting about.
Richy_T
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3145


1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:43:44 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2026, 08:02:05 PM by Richy_T
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Now my question is how did they make this when every privacy setting is set to no collection?

Playlists are generated from your watch history. I am not sure if that is covered by the no collection

Hmm, even more interesting, I tried the url in 2 other browsers not signed in and got different lists but very close to my preferences.

I then tried a private session and got the same list from one of the other browsers.

I have never observed this with incognito sessions. I often use them when I don't want kid's stuff to clutter up my history or to check if comments are being shadowbanned. YouTube *could* use IP address for such things but I think they want to avoid any stink that would cause. I do use Brave which may block a few things too.

There are also several logged-in YouTube accounts in my house which possibly affects things. I haven't seen any cross-contamination (though I believe I have from Facebook back when I was using it more).

Edit: Wait!


I tried the url in 2 other browsers


The URL has a unique identifier. I think this is expected behaviour.

Edit2: It's not. I got my custom playlist when I joined the URL. The unique ID is the Scorpions video (I had watched a Scorpions video a couple of days ago so I didn't notice.

This does suggest that going in on a Scorpions video in incognito will lead to similar videos which may be what you're seeing.
Hueristic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4676
Merit: 7781


Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:45:36 PM

Windows "support" would only involve a process to handle a stream of a virtual screen on the (non-windows) node, which must be cached locally to be able to access and display it through the .scr, or the windows screensaver subsystem would be bypassed for some gegneric solution which is able to process the stream from the node directly. And there it is again: Windows proving to be lame, just by being windows.

Windows screensavers are just executables renamed with an .scr extension. There's a little more to it than that but not much.

Ironically, Linux might be less hospitable. There has been a push to move to Wayland which is not screensaver friendly (to the cry of "I don't use them so you don't need to either"). There's a fight going on over the X11 side of things now too which I have a strong opinion about so will avoid commenting about.

Yup, just another M$ backdoor, I've lost count of how many they've added over the years.
Richy_T
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3145


1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:50:41 PM

Blockstream’s mining spinoff company is being sued for $6.7 million by River after terminating a contract early. I wonder if their funds are tied up in the Liquid Network hack standoff or if they just decided to screw their mining partner. I guess we’ll find out eventually.

I don't believe Blockstream have ever had a good business model other than "let's try and siphon some of the income from miners" and "If we hire Adam Back, maybe that will get us some more investors". Are they still funding that satellite?
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 08:01:51 PM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
AlcoHoDL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3234
Merit: 7663


Addicted to HoDLing!


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 08:03:06 PM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1), JayJuanGee (1), d_eddie (1)

BobC is learning.
Shitcoin naming and shaming.
So entertaining!

A get-rich-quick scheme.
1. Follow Cramer on X.
2. Buy when he sells!

Don't trust. Verify.
The reverse is true for wives.
Trust. Don't verify!

Facts are not feelings.
Don't get angry with cyclists.
Just thank us later!

AI may be cool,
But makes you look like a fool,
When you prompt your posts!

Phil's newfound hobby.
Whacking fruit flies with zappers.
Hashrate dropping fast!

WOers watch the wall,
Pump it high, then watch it fall.
Same crew, seen it all!

#7wodigestsundayhaikus
Richy_T
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3145


1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 08:06:26 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

@Heuristic Go in with a more neutral start video in incognito and see what your playlist is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w&list=RDMM&start_radio=1
Hueristic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4676
Merit: 7781


Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 08:24:54 PM

@Heuristic Go in with a more neutral start video in incognito and see what your playlist is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w&list=RDMM&start_radio=1

Similar playlist, tried 2 different browsers in incognito.

I'll have to try with a proxy next and see what happens when I get a chance.
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 5600
Merit: 6561


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 08:50:52 PM
Merited by Richy_T (1)

Blockstream’s mining spinoff company is being sued for $6.7 million by River after terminating a contract early. I wonder if their funds are tied up in the Liquid Network hack standoff or if they just decided to screw their mining partner. I guess we’ll find out eventually.

I don't believe Blockstream have ever had a good business model other than "let's try and siphon some of the income from miners" and "If we hire Adam Back, maybe that will get us some more investors". Are they still funding that satellite?

After reading more about it, it looks like they spun off their mining unit and then it went bankrupt after sending the last of their cash to Blockstream in a name licensing deal, leaving the plaintiff the take losses while providing services for a company that could no longer pay. Shady for sure.

Disclaimer: Obviously I am not a lawyer and that is my guess of what happened given the limited information available about the lawsuit. It should not be taken as a statement of fact.
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:01:50 PM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
Richy_T
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3145


1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:47:13 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

Similar playlist, tried 2 different browsers in incognito.

Just to be clear, you're starting a totally new incognito session, right?

My retro-encabulator playlist was completely unrelated to my account-derived playlist.

Richy_T
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3145


1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:49:36 PM


they spun off their mining unit and then it went bankrupt after sending the last of their cash to Blockstream


That sounds like an orange jumpsuit kind of activity.
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 10:01:51 PM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
Hueristic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4676
Merit: 7781


Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 10:17:25 PM

Similar playlist, tried 2 different browsers in incognito.

Just to be clear, you're starting a totally new incognito session, right?

My retro-encabulator playlist was completely unrelated to my account-derived playlist.



Correct, in 2 different browsers that i have never signed into google on and they both have songs like spirit in the sky which is pretty specific and not mainstream to recommend for a 20 song playlist. As well as others that are in the recommended playlist while signed in. I guess I can check on another system i've never signed in anything on like the server and that would show if they are tying to ip addy.

https://youtu.be/W2msh0jut2Y?list=RDMM

BTW, always loved that encabulator  vid!
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 11:01:48 PM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
Richy_T
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3145


1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 11:09:13 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

Correct, in 2 different browsers that i have never signed into google on and they both have songs like spirit in the sky which is pretty specific and not mainstream to recommend for a 20 song playlist. As well as others that are in the recommended playlist while signed in. I guess I can check on another system i've never signed in anything on like the server and that would show if they are tying to ip addy.

https://youtu.be/W2msh0jut2Y?list=RDMM

BTW, always loved that encabulator  vid!

I also get Spirit in the Sky from the Scorpions list.



It is one that could potentially be on my account playlist but the others listed (and others not shown in the image) not so much.
Pages: « 1 ... 36134 36135 36136 36137 36138 36139 36140 36141 36142 36143 36144 36145 36146 36147 36148 36149 36150 36151 36152 36153 36154 36155 36156 36157 36158 36159 36160 36161 36162 36163 36164 36165 36166 36167 36168 36169 36170 36171 36172 36173 36174 36175 36176 36177 36178 36179 36180 36181 36182 36183 [36184] 36185 36186 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!