Or maybe it's just a general liquidity.
a what now
Haha, It seems this is the only reason behind the withdrawal of liquidity. But then again,
crypto loves to keep us To guess doesn't it? Am I right?

Crypto? What is that?
I think you understand what I mean. Liquidity in crypto can change for many reasons. Sometimes the market our give is raises more questions than answers.

This is a bitcoin thread.
Do you believe that you are on topic, even?
You are a newbie who has been registered on the forum since 2022, no? At the same time, you are wanting to argue about what you believe that I know or that I don't know?
or you want to play dumb?
Perhaps, you are presenting yourself as some kind of a "broader picture" expert. You think that liquidity is an important topic for this thread?
What about bitcoin accumulation? Is that important? Have you been accumulating bitcoin since 2022? You could have accumulated quite a bit of bitcoin since 2022 in the event that you had started accumulating in 2022 - not that I believe that any normal peep would have had capabilities to front load their bitcoin investment, if you happen to be an investor rather than a trader or a gambler, yet even investors who are able to put a lot of value into bitcoin at once, it still can take quite a bit of time to build up a bitcoin position... so I consider the more common and normal way of accumulating bitcoin to end up being spread out over time, not that you even know what bitcoin is, since in your last couple of posts, you seem to be afraid (or too smart for us?) to use the actual word that happens to be the topic of this thread.