Today Bitcoin Market Update.
Bitcoin is still hovering around the $85K–$86K region after recent volatility. The market seems to be on a bit of a wary footing and traders are waiting for the next big move waiting for catalyst. The market looks like $85k - $87.5k is still an important resistance zone. Now if Bitcoin can make a strong break above this level and hold, then bullish momentum could be seen. And on the other hand, if it goes below $85k, then the short-term market structure could weaken.
Frequently, I wonder why guys, maybe even newbies, become so obsessed with narrow bitcoin price ranges.
Why do the narrow price ranges matter, unless you are trading, and there are quite a few guys in these here parts (including yours truly, gotta admit) who consider trading with bitcoin to be a form of gambling that has pretty low ass odds of success, so tends to not be a good bitcoin-related practice.
On the face of it, I recognize that you, RD_BTC have a potential of not being a complete newbie to the forum and/or to bitcoin since you had a registration date in September 2022, so holy shit you could have already had some chances to stack a decent amount of dee cornz, especially if you had attempted to front load your investment at or around the time of your forum registration.
Surely front loading an investment could end up justifying transitioning from strict accumulation into forums of possible price based or time based sustainable withdrawal, even though I have troubles imagining too many guys who started prior to the 2024/2025 price run to have had done close to as well as guys who had largely got into bitcoin either before the 2017 price run or the 2021 price run, yet at the same time, the earlier the better.. since there was a BIG ASS price run in 2013 too..
So back to the current price range? What are we going to call it? Certainly it more than just a few thousand in the $80ks.. probably it would be fair to proclaim something like $65k to $90k or even $95k or something like that. .and we are towards the top of whatever range that we might want to describe.
There are likely some guys who are not going to want to get excited until getting well into the $100ks and considering that staying above $100k brings some confirmation.. even though I have some difficulties imagining a run past $100k to be exempted from challenges back below it.. so I probably would not even claim unreasonableness for guys to be proclaiming our current range to be $65k to $95k.. which might even include a "don't wake me up, until" phrase contained therein.
[edited out]
There are some other important things here, one of which is Fed. If this comes to light, the Fed minutes could create some volatility for Bitcoin and the entire crypto market. Right now you are mainly looking at Bitcoin support and resistance. It's no surprise that some coffee price action has been seen before any major uptick in recent times.
Zoom the fuck out!!!!!
You really taking RD_BTC seriously?
You guys must have the attention span of a gnat.
#justsayingThink about your post, @chenille.
You are saying. I don't know what the fuck any of these charts mean, besides that they are bullish, yet I am going to give them to you anyhow so that you can do all the work to figure out their details.
Can't you at least fake it? Sure, guys say that they don't know things, but it seems courteous to at least make an attempt at it, especially since you are not a frequent participant in this thread, and guys here have almost no familiarity with you..
I hate to be coaching the shitposters, but hey, what can I say? Contrary to the preferences/practices of some udder members of this here lovely forum, sometimes, I am nice like that... hahahahaha.Thanks to all the kind merit givers (you know who you are)

I reached merit parity with my posts.

Now the relevant question:
wen post parity?
Apparently you just dont shit post enough.

True dat!!!!!!
[edited out]
Glimpse of truth
More blah-blah than quality!
Shit shit FTW
#haikuThis Kat's assessment:
A shitty-shit shitposting
Up ur shitpost game!!!!
