Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:06:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptXC.com Exchange Signature Campaign [CLOSED]  (Read 4997 times)
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:46:20 PM

Their last post was on february the 12th. I guess we can say that this campaign, and their site, is a scam, Or atleast, untrustworthy.
I can't think of a reason why it would take 5 days to pick 25 people.
Also, they have no hired manager nor did they escrowed their funds. Amazing how they got over a 100 replies and dozens of people wearing their signature for free.

I would suggest everyone to NOT use/trade/deposit anything on their site, since they'll probably hold it and scam you. They've got nothing to lose.

Wow i wish i read this before i sent money to them... why the fuck is this listed on coin marketcap? Its been 2 days funds wont leave
I think reply in here won't help you receive your money. Just sent an email with transaction Hash to support service.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
always2late

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:40:40 AM

Their last post was on february the 12th. I guess we can say that this campaign, and their site, is a scam, Or atleast, untrustworthy.
I can't think of a reason why it would take 5 days to pick 25 people.
Also, they have no hired manager nor did they escrowed their funds. Amazing how they got over a 100 replies and dozens of people wearing their signature for free.

I would suggest everyone to NOT use/trade/deposit anything on their site, since they'll probably hold it and scam you. They've got nothing to lose.

Wow i wish i read this before i sent money to them... why the fuck is this listed on coin marketcap? Its been 2 days funds wont leave
I think reply in here won't help you receive your money. Just sent an email with transaction Hash to support service.

their support is down and it doesn't show transaction id'd for my withdrawals
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:14:12 PM

I did withdrawal 3 hours ago and it is still pending, I can only hope that this is not a scam..

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
Radent

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:21:25 AM

cryptxc.com is SCAM. I was deposit and buy some #LTC and #DMD. And i withdraw LTC and DMD, but not sent after 1 day.

Dan't deposit to cryptxc.com !!!!
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:32:32 AM

cryptxc.com is SCAM. I was deposit and buy some #LTC and #DMD. And i withdraw LTC and DMD, but not sent after 1 day.

Dan't deposit to cryptxc.com !!!!

How people easily trust a Newbie account amuses me. And to even think that the Newbie floats a signature campaign with such a high pay without an escrow and people fell for it is even worse amusing. He advertises an exchange and you guys sent your coins to him? How simple to fall prey! Now, you all should stop complaining and whining. Go and lick your wounds. You have been easily scammed!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██