Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy back up!  (Read 3526 times)
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 02:19:18 PM

China no longer has real impacts on Bitcoin -- we growing too big.  Kiss

The interesting part is that the Chinese exchanges are no longer leading the price as it was the case before few weeks
Now the price is $1020 +/-10 in the western exchanges meanwhile sub $1k in the Chinese
Buying now could be a loss in the beginning but in the long term it is a good investment

i don't think that this time is a good time to buy back because the price is go expensive for me and for small trader, maybe if we only buy in small amount, i am sure that we can but to make middle until big amount, i don't think it will be done for only doing one or two trading. maybe we need to wait for a moment and if there is a down trend, then i think it will be a good time to buy back.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:56:01 PM

The interesting part is that the Chinese exchanges are no longer leading the price as it was the case before few weeks
Now the price is $1020 +/-10 in the western exchanges meanwhile sub $1k in the Chinese
Buying now could be a loss in the beginning but in the long term it is a good investment

i don't think that this time is a good time to buy back because the price is go expensive for me and for small trader, maybe if we only buy in small amount, i am sure that we can but to make middle until big amount, i don't think it will be done for only doing one or two trading. maybe we need to wait for a moment and if there is a down trend, then i think it will be a good time to buy back.

It's always the same problem with buying... maybe the time is right, maybe not.
Nobody can foresee the future. And bitcoin is still a risky investment.
I would say it's always the right time to buy, the amount is the tricky thing to find out.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:33:28 PM

It's always the same problem with buying... maybe the time is right, maybe not.
Nobody can foresee the future. And bitcoin is still a risky investment.
I would say it's always the right time to buy, the amount is the tricky thing to find out.

The secret here to not stress yourself of buying or not is by simply not thinking anything and buy Bitcoin if you have extra money.  Do it for  a long time and keep the BTC bought from those extra money.  You will be surprise one day on how much you have profited from that action.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:26:12 PM

But where are mature enough to consider about future prices of bitcoins, they are still cheaper to buy and hold. Also it would be cheaper for short term trader as many experts are speculating that bitcoin prices may hit $2000 levels at any time. Last week we got some chances to buy below $1000, but there would be no guarantee that we might get another similar chances.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: