A few days ago Riccardo Vieri ( the self-proclaimed "coin analyst" of the Centurion cryptocurrency) has officially introduced himself in the Italian section as user Ricky2000:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1768454.msg18009335#msg18009335
He has opened a Q&A thread (always in the Italian section) offering to answer questions about the Network Marketing part, lead by Cryptonetwork Ltd.
I asked him a few questions, that I thought to be of general interest:
1) are you the creator of the coin?
2) do you speak officially for Cryptonetwork Ltd?
3) what is your role in Cryptonetwork Ltd?
4) ( apart from the 5.000.000 CNT to the Centurion Foundation, that deserve being explained separately ) who controls the remaining 45.000.000 CNT of the premine?
5) How is this money going to be spent on?
Let's talk about the Centurion Foundation
When you speak about charities, transparency is paramount, The fact it's called a "Foundation" is important, as being a foundation has specific requirements, depending on the jurisdiction it's registered in.
6) In what jurisdiction was the Centurion Foundation registered, and on what date?
7) Always for transparency, a charity usually oublished its Bylaws. Can we see the bylaws of the Centurion Foundation?
8 ) Who controls the asses of the Foundation, currently at 5.000.000 CNT, today roughly equivalent to $100.000 ?
Most of these questions remain un-answered as of to-day .
On the other hand, Mr Riccardo Vieri and his "minions" have accused me of the most fantastic things like being a prostitute, a blackmailer, an illegal journalist, a tax dodger, .... and have several times threatened to doxx me. All this while Mr Vieri insists I should do an audio interview of him, which I have no interest whatsoever in doing.
The slander and doxxing campaign are useless and cannot hide that the questions I have asked are important and relevant.
I think it's in the interest of the dev, of all the community and of Mr Vieri himself if these questions are publicly answered.