Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or zcash?  (Read 9791 times)
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:38:01 AM

Bitcoin has resisted time and the value of it has only been on the upside in the long term if we see all history. Zcash or any other alt coin is just another pump and dump coin and I am sure it will not resist the test of time. Bitcoin is widely more accepted than any other coin and it will continue to be so for years to come.

Answer is clearly known to all of us I guess, that Bitcoin is much better, but you can use Zcash (mine it through GPU-s) and convert it to Bitcoin. It is a very good alternative to creating your own stash of coins without having to buy Bitcoin from someone. Poloniex exchange has a 2000 USD limit per day with only email verification so your privacy is not touched this way.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:21:03 PM

I see some of you are young. In the 90's it appeared Microsoft would be king forever, now they are losing market share every gear. Before that, Xerox, most of you dont know who that is. Bitcoin may yet make you rich, but you'll see how time erodes those that cant adapt.

So you think that zcash will replace bitcoin? Everything can happen but I doubt that something similar could happen. Bitcoin for now is way far zcash because the community of bitcoin is parger.
I think yes, he is thinking that zcash will replace bitcoin
and I am doubt too it will happens because zcash has a little marketcap
be compared with bitcoin and the zcash still has a little comunity too.
I dont know why people still do think that zcash could able to replace bitcoin,seriously? Even that coin didnt even surpass those huge marketcap coins like eth xmr which is somehow good to choose rather than zcash. It doesnt stand a chance on bitcoin because until now theres no candidate to breakeven on bitcoins progress.
Exactly it just another crypto currency in thos world just I think it got more publicity than other coins in starting so that doesn't mean it is gonna beat tbe best which is bitcoin. It is impossible and we also don't know if the coin is actually real or is it just showing fake mining results or even running a ponzi. I wouldn't recommend anyone to invest in it now the best alternatives to it is xmr or maybe dash.

Zcash is a scam coin because of its superhype that scams people to buy zcash with a very high price. Some said it has reach up to 200 btc per coin in Polo. But after sometime it has gradually decreased in value and those early buyers have lost a huge amount of bitcoins when the price has tremendously went down. I dont know if people will still trust this coin that has deceived many upon its release.
In the first place I think the investors are mad. Till now there are so many coins which create superhype and be like our price will surpass bitcoin ,etc this is the time we should think that this is absolutely a scam because it is really hard to predict the price. I saw the market cap I guess it is 200k + I just hope they realise and sell all the coins before they it's too late.
It is just the same as other altcoin they are starting in high price and gradually dumping the price until no value..
So be wise of choosing what is the good altcoin to choose.. for me top 20 altcoin still a good choice to buy and hold for a long time..
Instead of confusing yourself so much and investing in so many altcoins and still get a loss the best thing to do is all the money you have exchange it to bitcoin and just wait for a guaranteed profit in future.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:45:49 PM

Well, bitcoin is still better than zcash seen from anywhere. bitcoin has a high price, and I think I am better at using bitcoin from the zcash in trading. bitcoin so give me a lot of advantages, and so many changes.
Michel de Montaigne

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:17:30 AM

I think it depends on what you are looking for, it terms of potential growth and profit I will go for Zcash but what you get with Bitcoin is value, trust  and solidity

Bitcoin fulfills potential growth and earnings conditions, apart from value, trust and soundness.
Bitcoin is a much more profitable investment tool when it is considered long term. And the end of the altcoins does not end well. Many people are losing money by investing in altcoins.

My preference is BTC
Kimpoiluiseta

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:12:08 AM

zcash only short term not long term
after zcash price incraese high don't buy again, is very high risk and lost youre money

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:28:29 PM

You are in the community of bitcoin and you already know that we will vote for bitcoin because we already with bitcoin for long and we didn't trust any coin that new to our eyes and in the market, we always trust the coin that there for long years and survived to its challenges or problems and that is bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:31:18 PM

Bitcoin is king of all the currencies, I barely doubt that any other currency might get so popular as that of beloved bitcoin. Zcash well not my interest but people use it for exchanges and earning profits with small pockets within the trade platform.
sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:32:48 PM

Definitely I would choose bitcoin than zcash because bitcoin has come along so far. And its prove that bitcoin rising its prices no matter what. Zcash has a large of quantity in the coinmarketcap, so bitcoin probably will win among all cryptocurrency.
In my opinion, there is no matter what we choose, if it is a question "bitcoin or monero" or any other cryptocurrency, the bitcoin is still the best choice in the pair.
It is because many people rely on bitcoin, and it is the most trusted and known cryptocurrency, so far unbeatable as we can see.
There is indeed uncertain market because of divided miners, but I hope that the SegWit will be implemented, and we will see finally the bigger domination of bitcoin, because if we will increase the size of block, and overall throttle of network, we may build bitcoin as a successful,fast payment system.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:57:21 AM

Bitcoin is king of all the currencies, I barely doubt that any other currency might get so popular as that of beloved bitcoin. Zcash well not my interest but people use it for exchanges and earning profits with small pockets within the trade platform.
I agree with you on that 100%, bitcoin now is the most valuable and has the bigger market capitalization.
I use bitcoin because it brings me here and as I go on with my journey I found there are still bigger potential the price will increase.
For me, It's my favorite investment now and so far I having a satisfaction in terms of income.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:19:02 AM

What a comparison of bitcoin and zcash. I am sure if worldwide survey is taken more than 70% would say that they have never even heard of zcash and 99 % would have heard of bitocin name itself prove that what is in for the long run to be exists.
python_fan89

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:27:43 PM

Zcash is fantastic in everything about anonymity. But the command are taking to much money from every block reward, so I'm waiting for some work without this. Imho it will be really promising.
c789

Activity: 850
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:24:33 PM

Zcash is fantastic in everything about anonymity.

Not really: https://twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856

Comparison of Privacy-Centric Coins: https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php also includes Verge and Pivx
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:28:46 PM

What a comparison of bitcoin and zcash. I am sure if worldwide survey is taken more than 70% would say that they have never even heard of zcash and 99 % would have heard of bitocin name itself prove that what is in for the long run to be exists.

Zcash is also popular nowadays but no doubt that people will get to choose bitcoin as it is the most popular crypto that has a bigger market cap. But for me, I've got friends that are mining alt coins and they are preferring to choose zcash for it because it is giving them good profit in the end. And they are still depending on bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:41:11 PM

Well, bitcoin is still better than zcash seen from anywhere. bitcoin has a high price, and I think I am better at using bitcoin from the zcash in trading. bitcoin so give me a lot of advantages, and so many changes.
as zcash is also trading too good and still giving good opportunity to give you good profit, but still it cannot compete with bitcoin. because the income that bitcoin can give you, i do not think that any other currency can give you in such a short period of time. in fact trading altcoin we remain more confident.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:26:50 AM

I think both is good. Because if you want more sure profit in this year 2017 invest your money in bitcoin and then wait few moths for sure the pricr will becone double. Even the price is very high you buy bitcoin if you want. But if you more profit you can buy zcash coin beacause this coin is good and rhey have potential to increase the price because their pricr is good and I believe after few many years this coin become popular and more become brighter. But its your choice what coin have potential to yoy that give you profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:46:29 AM

Do you think there is room for two currencies to grow in demand, shrink in supply exponentially? Will they cut into each other's market share?

Bitcoin has been proven and can be divided into tiny fractions, given the fact it is working it seems a safe bet for the future. It has failures, though. From an economic standpoint, if zcash replaces it in underground markets, will bitcoins legal uses keep its demand high? Will it continue to grow from speculation?

Bitcoin isn't private, tumbling it has huge risks and the end user has lots of security demands to remain anonymous. It may not be the best for underground uses whcih may have an economic impact. zcash is bitcoin but with its flaws ironed out.I do suspect it will grow like bitcoin but I'm interested in the dynamics.

Thoughts?
First point,Zcash could not replace bitcoin even in dark market requirements.Even if it replaces bitcoin for such requirements,then also demand for bitcoin will be high since bitcoin is universally used nowadays and those days are no more when bitcoin was only used for dark net and silk road.
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 12:34:44 PM

No doubt zcash has its own enthusiast but I'm sure all members of this forum will choose bitcoin included me.

Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:53:42 PM

Zcash has its own benifits and advantages over Bitcoin and it can replace Bitcoin in the dark market but we cant ignore the fact that Bitcoin is way more popular and has way more value than zcash. This value and popularity of Bitcoin is what makes it stable and more reasonable choice.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:13:13 PM

Bitcoin and zcash is good.  As of now the bitcoin price is very high and I think the price is continue to increase in the next few months. And zcash is good to invest because you can earn a lot of profit .  But it depends to you what do you think is better.
YOYOY

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:20:56 PM

I will probably go to bitcoin as what we see right now, bitcoin is really promising. There's no need to compare the two when the choice of the people will really onto bitcoin but someway somehow others may find zcash convenient and I totally respect it. Bitcoin will be recognized in the whole and we must accept this fate and maybe by end of 2017 it will become $3000 and zcash will eat the dust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: