Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:46:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Matter Resolved)  (Read 3135 times)
shayshaylaboogie (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:38:08 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 04:13:35 AM by shayshaylaboogie

ISSUE RESOLVED - REGAINED CONTROL OF ACCOUNT

I just found out about 30 minutes ago that my Hero level account has been compromised. Please do not do business with this person, it it not me!! This is the last post made by the actual owner of this account:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1674677.msg16878532#msg16878532

All post after that display a lack of:
Good English
Good advice

Again, DO NOT trade with this account. Also, be wary of the users that have added to my reputation score, only the older ones are valid and the ones that have been added since the account was compromised may be shills, and suspect by association.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:57:37 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 05:13:29 AM by bL4nkcode

Try to follow this format to make a scam accusation to someone https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.msg2774678#msg2774678, if you are the owner of this account as a hero member I bet you already know how to post a scam accusation.
And besides this user message me to do an escrow a trade as I have a escrow service in our local(PH).

Screenshot:

It's in Tagalog language

And therefore the one who take your account is a Filipino(if it's yours).

EDIT: And he made already some success trades/transaction to anyone as you can see in his trust page it happens after November 15, 2016 as you said that your last post(as the real owner) here
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:04:12 AM

Try to follow this format to make a scam accusation to someone https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.msg2774678#msg2774678, if you are the owner of this account as a hero member bet you already know how to post a scam accusation.
And besides this user message me to do an escrow a trade as I have a escrow service in our local(PH).

Screenshot:

It's in Tagalog language

And therefore the one who take your account is a Filipino(if it's yours)

i recently saw that user post on Philippines thread and i thought he was a real filipino.  I suggest to OP to provide a sign message for the wallet address of that account so that we can verify if his claim is true. there is also some hole on OP statement regarding the change in grammar of the account.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
shayshaylaboogie (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:42:28 AM

Well, I used to be the lead support at CEX. This is evident through the posting history. Not only will I be able to answer any query related to my expertise, but I am quite knowledgeable in the protocol and most likely will be able to demonstrate an advanced knowledge. Also, I can get D4RKSTAR to vouch for me, he knows me in real life. May have some issues signing an Addy, I don't even know what address was used, and I practice proper address hygiene now. Account was quite old, I've been around since ASICMINER.

Really, just read the posts. This is what I write like. It's distinctive, and I challenge "GreenBits" to simply respond. I don't speak Filipino, and I never have.

But seriously, even if you don't believe me, heed me. Til we get this sorted out, just be careful. If you look at my real posting history, I care about you knuckleheads, ESP the sheep, and I don't want anyone harmed further by my inaction. This is my fault, I am responsible for my account security, but I'll be damned if I allow someone to be harmed. Lord knows the time I have spent here trying to prevent just that.

So, let's discuss any topic in the sphere. I have lived off of bitcoin, I have breathed it and swam within it. Hell, if you have a CEX account, and you dealt with Leonard J, then I've spoken to you. Please feel free to vet me any way you wish. I am a strong proponent of non anomitity on the interwebs (read my posting history).

And I mean, it's me. You can't fake this shit. Too legit  Grin
shayshaylaboogie (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:51:26 AM

Also, because I believe in logic and reason, please explain to me why motive I would have to publically burn an account that I am claiming is mine? The reputation is ruined even if we get this sorted out (I neg repped myself to make sure noone blunders into a bad situation). I cannot profit financially from this; I am rendering myslef harm by immediately exposing this rather than attempting to sort this out the long way. I cannot risk the  time; I would actually feel responsible if someone was burned after I was aware of this. Now that I have warned the community, you can heed me if you want. But I have fulfilled the most important part of my obligation, which is harm mitigation. I will continue to rectify this, but I cannot reimburse bullshittery incured by my old account after this point, as I have taken all the available actions I can at this time to prevent said bullshit.

So, with that being said, proceed with caution. I will be available to answer any questions that might assist with this.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:52:11 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 06:08:00 AM by bL4nkcode

-snip-
So let's wait until a DT members post here and tag him as what? (actually I also don't know) A hacker? A scammer?  or what.

Anyways already gave him negative trust regarding this scam accusation.
shayshaylaboogie (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:04:21 AM

-snip-
So let's wait until a DT members post here and tag him as what? (actually I also don't know) A hacker? A scammer?  or what.

Anyways already gave him negative trust regarding this scam accusation.

Honestly, I don't think guy is a scammer (he is a goddamned hacker, however), from reading "my posts". I see he joined a decent sig campaign and is enjoying the benefits of having a hero level account (the Sig campaign bread is very nice bread indeed). But I can't have someone running around pretending to be me, ESP with lending and escrow (I see he is active there). I'm not a dick. He may have purchased my account from a third party. Honestly, it doesn't matter. THIS IS NOT Me. Now, if the gentleman would elaborate on how he got access to my account, doing so in this public forum, I would appreciate that. I am a very reasonable human. I would like to hear his actual motivations.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16832

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 08:54:47 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 09:47:38 AM by LoyceV

Greenbits joined my giveaway here. I did notice the switch from English to bad English, but it's not enough to reject him.

As far as I can see GreenBits has no addy posted anywhere, or maybe the current account holder has deleted it. In that case it might be in someone's quote.
If you have any evidence I'll happily remove this person from my giveaway.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:31:21 AM

Hello im here to depend my self to this accusation.Even im lack of English language. I hope you understand my English...And lets bl4nkcode join this discussion because he is Filipino like me.

Where I get this account?

Im bought this account by Mr3.I want to post the thread where he posted that he selling and account for affordable price but he deleted his all post on.But I got something that the proof that he selling a account here.Im lucky that someone quoted his post.And im think this person that claiming this account and Mr3 is the same person because what is the purpose why Mr3 deleted his all post.

This is the txid that we deal via pm:
https://blockchain.info/tx/606b85899bf845d739f90ba1d4fdd08ae7109a52016373da85e86c4dc4326e3d
https://blockchain.info/tx/d66d167f11cf76a7e07e9233bb041d3440be1576fa75032c28236011e229a718

I can show my proof that I deal with Mr3 via pm .I can return this account if he have a solid proof that he is the real owner and please pay me for the selling amount when this account is for sale on that day to return my investment to this account.

Please help me too
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:43:16 AM

Im bought this account
[...]

Please help me too
Did you get any kind of signed message or other proof/evidence of ownership of the account you were buying?
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:45:37 AM

Im bought this account
[...]

Please help me too
Did you get any kind of signed message or other proof/evidence of ownership of the account you were buying?
I dont have because he said this is a clean account and he log in to this account when we are dealing.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:48:00 AM

Im bought this account
[...]

Please help me too
I dont have because he said this is a clean account and he log in to this account when we are dealing.
How long you were messaging him via the GreenBits account before you took possession of the account?
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:48:51 AM

And im wondering why Mr3 deleted his all post and after a week that he delete his post they'res someone claiming this account now.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:50:21 AM

Im bought this account
[...]

Please help me too
How long you were messaging him via the GreenBits account before you took possession of the account?
After I bought this account we are not chatting anymore.Im trusted him because he is Filipino too.
shayshaylaboogie (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:07:14 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 02:19:37 PM by shayshaylaboogie

Well dammit. I figured this would be unnecessarily complicated.

*Sigh*

I will make a gesture then.

If you can prove ( do you still have those pms?) you brought this on good faith, and publically state that this account is no longer possessed by me, I will UN neg trust you. I'm not trying to punish you. I don't know what your financial situation is like, this may be an income stream for you, and I would be remiss to deny you that. But I simply cannot have you perform actions as me. I don't have to explain to you why.

Now, if you allow me to leave a trust positive trust explaining the transition of ownership, I can make peace with this. This account is dead to me now that it has been compromised, so leaving this burned neither hinders nor helps me (a pretty considerable posting history loss, but you live and learn). "GreenBits", are you OK with this arrangement?

And for the record, I am not " Mr3". I still control the Gmail account that was associated (and created) with the GreenBits account. It's lj*********4@gmail.com. I also still control my LinkedIn profile, which I have linked to at some point in the past (when I offered my services as an assistant a few months ago). Small thing for me to add a resume line to prove I have access.
calpsy2

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:11:08 PM

shayshay WHY would you walk away from this account ?? Doesnt make sense . ALSO if you are earning from it then you should want it back .

Smells fishy .
shayshaylaboogie (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:24:50 PM

shayshay WHY would you walk away from this account ?? Doesnt make sense . ALSO if you are earning from it then you should want it back .

Smells fishy .

I live in America man. 60 dollars is not worth my reputation. And I'm offering a concession because I'm trying to be diplomatic. Let me be Frank then, fuck it, Trump is in office. I notice that some of our nonspeaking friends do Sig campaigns to make income to live off of. I am not blind to my privilege, even though I am an African American . if he legitimately purchases this account, who am  I to punish him? Seems like it my fault, I was the NE with lax account security. Had my security been adequate, we would not be having this conversation  Grin

Now can you please elaborate as to why you smell fish? I feel like y'all aren't hearing me. I am being genuine, and I am being very accommodating. I'm 30 man, you get a little older and your perspective changes. God knows Trump us making us look shitty on a world stage, I'll be damned if I continue the meme by being an asshole. I love y'all, even though I am not fond of you guys at times.

You can call it fishy, not listen, and get burned. Notice I am not asking for my account back. I've been hacked before, for over 8 btc, so this isn't my first time haven't an account compromised. But, it has been a while. I did learn from my mistakes.

Also, I am me. This is a collection of post, and a avatar of my character. Could give a single fuck about the posts, it's words, I have plenty of those, but I will be goddamned if someone uses my name to harm someone. If you don't understand this, you don't know me/haven't read my post. That doesn't diminish me, so that's fine   Grin

Now, do I need to have darkstar vouch for me? He is old here, and I think his input will be trusted. Few others I can reach out to that have valid accounts here. I worked for CEX, I worked for BitMining. If you have done bitcoin in the last few years, I have most likely talked to you. Suffice it to say I care very much about bitcoin. And people.

calpsy2

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:12:56 PM

Still smells fishy . The guy might have bought your account but it wasnt for sale and wasnt ALLOWED to be for sale so regardless this guy hasnt a claim on your account .

BUT if Trump annoys you so much and blah blah blah then sure just let him have your account .

I smell fish eitherway .
shayshaylaboogie (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:17:41 PM

Still smells fishy . The guy might have bought your account but it wasnt for sale and wasnt ALLOWED to be for sale so regardless this guy hasnt a claim on your account .

BUT if Trump annoys you so much and blah blah blah then sure just let him have your account .

I smell fish eitherway .

LOL, you actually sound partisan. Don't be sensitive about #45. We ate everyone calling Obama a nigger and a monkey, its just words. Not truly a deal as actions define a man. However you voted, we cannot disagree that this adminstration is a bit unorthodox, looking from either side of the aisle.

But back to the matter at hand, if you don't get it by now, trade with this account at your own risk.

And never forget:

#makebitcoingreatagain

I'm a bit of a troll, and I don't believe in all that party affiliation shit. On some issues I side with the Demoncraps, sometimes I side with the Repubtards LOL. I'm not so shallow that one parties platform can define my perspective. But, I don't agree with the state of affairs since #45 took office. Things have changed. And the whole world has noticed. We will see if these changes are for our collective good as time goes on.

So, instead of dismissing a dissenting voice, engage it. The greatest thing I have learned in my limited time alive is that two truths can exist, that seemingly are opposite ends of a continuum. They aren't a continuum, it's a failing of our limited, human perspective.

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:39:23 PM

I smell fish eitherway .

LOL, you actually sound partisan. Don't be sensitive about #45. We ate everyone calling Obama a nigger and a monkey, its just words. Not truly a deal as actions define a man. However you voted, we cannot disagree that this adminstration is a bit unorthodox, looking from either side of the aisle.

But back to the matter at hand, if you don't get it by now, trade with this account at your own risk.

And never forget:

#makebitcoingreatagain

I'm a bit of a troll, and I don't believe in all that party affiliation shit. On some issues I side with the Demoncraps, sometimes I side with the Repubtards LOL. I'm not so shallow that one parties platform can define my perspective. But, I don't agree with the state of affairs since #45 took office. Things have changed. And the whole world has noticed. We will see if these changes are for our collective good as time goes on.

So, instead of dismissing a dissenting voice, engage it. The greatest thing I have learned in my limited time alive is that two truths can exist, that seemingly are opposite ends of a continuum. They aren't a continuum, it's a failing of our limited, human perspective.

Wait let me TLDR all your posts.
 -> Someone hacked your account
 -> then sold it to some guy who did not receive any signed messages ( which indicates that the seller of the account did infact hacked it and it wasn't his own)
 -> Buyer should've known that it was a hacked account
 -> You discover it but you are okay with him keeping your account because he "bought" it from a guy with 0 messages, and he needs it as his main source of income?

-> ( )?

What? that's so weird. That PH guy should've not bought the account in the first place without a signed message since that's a pretty good indicator that it is a hacked account.

You're not the wrongdoer, even if your security wasn't optimal, the hacker and the guy who bought it are still wrong, and are breaking the forum rules.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: