Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I sold at $57, fml.  (Read 8051 times)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:08:14 PM

I'm in the process of moving everything offline again. 

Care to reveal your average entry point in 1-4/2013?

Mine is about $75.

He doesn't have any coins  Roll Eyes

Of course he has, probably more than me. Employ your logic -  Roll Eyes

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:16:42 PM

Maybe dice whatever btc I have left.

There's a good rule to not make too much stupid things at once, because they tend to multiply if you follow that road. I.e., lost everything gambling - don't go jumping off a bridge, that'll make things worse. Made a very bad trading decision? Don't follow up with a much stupider idea to try and recoup losses through gambling. Remember, one stupid thing per month. That can work Smiley

i am satoshi
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:54:17 PM

Maybe dice whatever btc I have left.

There's a good rule to not make too much stupid things at once, because they tend to multiply if you follow that road. I.e., lost everything gambling - don't go jumping off a bridge, that'll make things worse. Made a very bad trading decision? Don't follow up with a much stupider idea to try and recoup losses through gambling. Remember, one stupid thing per month. That can work Smiley

I gave out some Bitcoins today, and enforced a rule that the receiver can do whatever they want, as long as the number of BTC in the cold wallet is not reduced by more than 1%, in any given month.

Try it with yourself, might work. If not "enough" BTC, go to work and earn some Wink

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Ted E. Bare

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Bear with me

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:42:13 PM

This is why I buy more bitcoins whenever I can. Buy and hold.
You have to survive throughout the pumps and corrections. Stay strong!
teramit
Legendary

Activity: 1874
Merit: 1394

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:25:43 AM

This is why I buy more bitcoins whenever I can. Buy and hold.
You have to survive throughout the pumps and corrections. Stay strong!

maan you revived topic from prehistoric ages  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: