Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with theme install  (Read 1294 times)
MyTipTopShop (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:49:12 PM

Hello i need help with my bitcoin store i just paid $82 for this theme and i get this error after installing and publishing.

Liquid error: Memory limits exceeded

Need someone to sell me how to fix this and the cost.

Thanks please pm me or post below.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YID

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:51:46 PM

I can do this pm me I take a look
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:19:25 PM

Get a better hosting.

I think this cant be fixed if your hosting resources are limited.

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
Jartsu

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:22:47 PM

Hey,

Yeah, I think you have to get a better hosting.
MyTipTopShop (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:04:11 PM

I think shopify has good hosting lol plus they have a working demo version on the website i bought it from thats the reason i know it works so confusing.

https://themeforest.net/item/everything-multipurpose-premium-responsive-shopify-themes-fashion-electronics-cosmetics-gifts/13817698

I contacted the website but i think there support onky works mon-fri and need this sorted today tbh.

MyTipTopShop (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:13:07 PM

I think shopify has good hosting lol plus they have a working demo version on the website i bought it from thats the reason i know it works so confusing.

https://themeforest.net/item/everything-multipurpose-premium-responsive-shopify-themes-fashion-electronics-cosmetics-gifts/13817698

I contacted the website but i think there support onky works mon-fri and need this sorted today tbh.

Hostgator has a .1cent promo going on right now for a hatchling plan.

The theme is only compatable with shopify, also shopify is a eccomerse site with features hostgator wont have plus a support team.
MyTipTopShop (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:07:35 PM

I can have you a ecommerce word press site setup in less than 5 minutes. While they may have intergrated it into Shopify somehow, themes are a dime a dozen. Also, just because its a ecommerce site does not mean anything at all. You can chose whatever type of site you want when you install WP.

I have paid for a years worth of membership with them and paid $82 for a theme i cant switch now plus i like there platform.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: