Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Girl Scout Cookies  (Read 1057 times)
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:46:33 PM

Hey there, I am looking to purchase girl scout cookies.
Let me know what price would be including shipping!

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:59:37 PM

If you want Girl Scout Cookies cannabis strain let me know.

I can't help with actual cookies though.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:14:09 PM

If you want Girl Scout Cookies cannabis strain let me know.

I can't help with actual cookies though.

That sounds illegal, where do you reside?
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:59:08 AM

It's not illegal where I reside!
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:15:12 AM

Mailing it however is illegal.

~ Id sell boxes of girl scout cookies though ~

FFrankie

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:13:46 AM

Do you have thin mints?
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 08:10:03 AM

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/california-girl-scouts-accept-bitcoins
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1u1g2u/these_adorable_little_girls_just_sold_me/ submitted by https://twitter.com/dorkusprime
https://twitter.com/colbyh/statuses/417894750788665345
http://bitcoingirlscoutcookies.yolasite.com/
https://www.girlscouts.org/en/cookies/all-about-cookies.html

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:31:18 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 07:43:51 PM by BitcoinAccepted

That sounds illegal, where do you reside?

I'm in UK

I operate totally legally and within all applicable UK / EU legislation

Cannabis seeds are legal in UK and many other EU and worldwide countries - If you live in a country where the purchase / sale / possesion / distribution of cannabis seeds is illegal then I won't ship to you. I'll ship to most EU countries and further afield if local law permits.

Don't judge mate - many countries across the world are happy for this trade to continue - In the UK where you will find a lot of seedbanks its estimated to be 100+ million £ market - the UK government take 20% of everything so the seed business contributes maybe £10 - £20 million to the UK tax income (conservative estimate).

I'm personally happy that my kids education is in part funded by the sale of cannabis seeds. (Tax revenue for the government all go into the same pot)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:40:58 PM

You are wrong.

Cannabis seeds are legal to buy / own / trade / distribute in my country and many other EU states including France / Spain / Germany etc. I pay my taxes mate and I pay my taxes on seed sales also, the government are happy with the revenue created from seed sales - many of the biggest seedbanks and breeders operate out of the UK. The government in UK cannot collect tax on illegal activity so how do you think I submit my return each year? They have been collecting 20% on my sales since I started.

I can mail cannabis seeds legally to 16 EU member states and numerous other countries worldwide.

Do some research before you comment.

Or pay my taxes for me maybe if you think I broke a law somewhere.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
FFrankie

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:50:43 PM

You are wrong.

Cannabis seeds are legal to buy / own / trade / distribute in my country and many other EU states including France / Spain / Germany etc. I pay my taxes mate and I pay my taxes on seed sales also, the government are happy with the revenue created from seed sales - many of the biggest seedbanks and breeders operate out of the UK. The government in UK cannot collect tax on illegal activity so how do you think I submit my return each year? They have been collecting 20% on my sales since I started.

I can mail cannabis seeds legally to 16 EU member states and numerous other countries worldwide.

You are all jumping to the fact that seeds are legal, but the way the post is worded. It does not say anything about seeds.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:59:02 PM

Just to add...

Under section 6 of the  UK Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 it is an offence to cultivate any plant of the genus cannabis in the United Kingdom without a license from the Secretary of State. Anyone committing an offence contrary to this section may be imprisoned or fined, or both. Please note that germination of cannabis seeds without an appropriate license is illegal in the United Kingdom.

Seeds are sold as genetic preservation specimens only - Buy them / collect them / swap them / admire them but whatever the hell you choose to do with them - please do not germinate them.

You will likely be breaking the law.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:01:19 PM

You are wrong.

You are all jumping to the fact that seeds are legal, but the way the post is worded. It does not say anything about seeds.

I was trying (and probably failing) to be funny.

There is a popular strain of cannabis called "Girl Scout Cookies" - It's big in California and recently becoming more popular in the UK.

I just let the OP know that I can help him out with the strain but not with the actual cookies.

Peace and love.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:20:29 PM

I could be interested in the strain...and the cookies as well
ps_jb

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:22:59 AM

Hey there, I am looking to purchase girl scout cookies.
Let me know what price would be including shipping!

Thanks

Oh yeh! Are you also ready to freeze your ass by nearest Kroeger?
oluaris

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:48:04 PM

cannabis would never be legal in my country... well, at least not in the near future... oh well...

but I'll take Girl Scout Cookies (the actual cookies) if they ship to Asia at a reasonable price Smiley
suredoood

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:13:16 AM

Welllll I would help you but I unfortunately just finished my box of thin mints.

Seriously though, what country would it be shipped to? I may be able to help a poor soul out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: