Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:16:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free $10 (0.01 BTC) --- Update : freebiebitcoin.com IS A SCAM!!  (Read 4804 times)
alexnstrasse (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:59:37 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2017, 02:05:46 AM by alexnstrasse

Anybody have tried this website:??

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>

They're giving free $10 (0.01 BTC) per day by completing task. Did anyone have received payment from this site. Let's open discussion for this thread. Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:06:45 PM

Is this real?
I mean, it looks like an old company with a separate website, how did your find this website?
But, I think it can be a scam, as a lot of similar websites where just scams.
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:11:49 PM

Nice try to post it here as the instructions say you have to post that link to any forums but this site don't pay, many users here already did that but got nothing. It's like promoting their site to have more backlinks.
tech_solutions

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:28:48 PM

I just tried and it is very complicated as they are asking to post the link of HTML what they are giving to your webpage but i dont have any web page so i am not eligible to claim, and the offer is for only coinbase wallet holders
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:53:50 PM

They're giving free $10 (0.01 BTC) per day by completing task. Did anyone have received payment from this site. Let's open discussion for this thread. Kiss

Good for making us know but one thing I am so sure of, is that this will definitely be simple as it seems even if it is true I am sure there is much more to this than what is being posted here.

I just tried and it is very complicated as they are asking to post the link of HTML what they are giving to your webpage but i dont have any web page so i am not eligible to claim, and the offer is for only coinbase wallet holders

Even if you are eligible, I am sure there will still be tasks upon tasks in other to get the amount promised until you are not able to complete the tasks again then you give up. Afterall nothing is FREE...
alexnstrasse (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:56:42 PM

Nice try to post it here as the instructions say you have to post that link to any forums but this site don't pay, many users here already did that but got nothing. It's like promoting their site to have more backlinks.

Yup, the website said the backlink I've posted in this forum does not worked. So, I created a page in google site and posted the backlink there (this one after 3 hours tried to find free website builder - damn wasted my time!!), and this one worked. The site said, there will be one task per per user per day that will give out so called $10.00. I am going to check again tomorrow - if it is true. If I don't get any payment for the first task (posting the backlink) in the next 24 - 72 hours, I will inform the forum.
snake21

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:20:26 PM

jonathan555

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:37:54 PM

Guys,  do not follow this website. Actually i have tried it two months ago but no payment was given to me !!
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:43:56 PM

That became my question, what are the tasks undertaken to obtain what is stated in the OP, I hesitate to look into this site .. Huh Huh
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:10:31 PM

I knew this was a scam but just wanted to give the benefit of doubt so I took 5 minutes of my time and did what this website asked. No payment yet and it will not arrive because it said the link is not correct while I did everything perfectly I am sure of this.

Conclusion: Free lunch doesn't exist and so does this website.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:00:08 PM

Yup, the website said the backlink I've posted in this forum does not worked. So, I created a page in google site and posted the backlink there (this one after 3 hours tried to find free website builder - damn wasted my time!!), and this one worked. The site said, there will be one task per per user per day that will give out so called $10.00. I am going to check again tomorrow - if it is true. If I don't get any payment for the first task (posting the backlink) in the next 24 - 72 hours, I will inform the forum.

That's just wasting time, the site is so fishy to me. It's limited just 1 person, it's means that person is can be the owner itself.
The purpose is just to jack up the traffic, after they earn such traffic, the site will be on sale.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:24:13 PM

Who would give $10 just by completing task. Even simple surveys and typing jobs cant give you that amount on instant. Stay away from it. Its just another scam. You're just wasting your time there.

"Give us 5 minutes of your time, and we'll send you $10 worth of bitcoin." 👈😄
Nice try.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:29:32 AM

Let's open discussion for this thread. Kiss
There is nothing to discuss here and you better lock this thread.
It is frustrating to see people posting this link on Bitcointalk again and again, aren't you guys tired to fall for every scam you meet on the internet?
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:41:10 AM

Is this real?
This is just another scam attempt to get referral on coinbase. They are not paying any pennies for sharing URL on forums but newbies like OP keep posting this shit everywhere. I have seen many such threads before in this forum.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:45:05 AM

Im earning from that website at first when im just new in the bitcoin world and im earning small bits from it. well they are legit faucets but i don thinks so that it is free to get $10 but if it is true then i dont know if we could get that easily because with that big amount it is difficult to get that. there is a chance but it is to low
ScriptKiddie

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:48:35 AM

I tried it yesterday but no they dont pay you, dont even try this one guys
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 05:52:59 AM

i think in the past, i am trying with that site but i am not getting paid from the owner and after a week, i am thinking that this website is another scam website that need other people to promote their links and after they're reach something, i don't think that they will pays the member. but if you think that you can and you want to try, then you can do it. but my suggestion is, better you trying another ways than to do something with that websites. its too easy to get 0.01 btc for just spread the website in every where and for that amount, i think we can do with another websites.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:38:41 AM

fucked don't try is op write only scamer, op only want get referal from coinbase affiliate
only scamer is nothing you can receive bitcoin from OP, because you know how much reward comission in coinbase affiliate
is revenue from affiliate is low, so imposible is op true want sending giveaway 0,01 bitcoin( 10dollar )
Viviyang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:37:39 AM

fucked don't try is op write only scamer, op only want get referal from coinbase affiliate
only scamer is nothing you can receive bitcoin from OP, because you know how much reward comission in coinbase affiliate
is revenue from affiliate is low, so imposible is op true want sending giveaway 0,01 bitcoin( 10dollar )

Even from the referral programm you cannot earn through coinbase as you need to get the referrals to buy bitcoins after opening the account. So it is totally immature way of getting referrals to get benefited.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
[/color]
alexnstrasse (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:01:55 AM

Let's open discussion for this thread. Kiss
There is nothing to discuss here and you better lock this thread.
It is frustrating to see people posting this link on Bitcointalk again and again, aren't you guys tired to fall for every scam you meet on the internet?

Sorry guys, the website is really scam shit, no payment so far. I'm going to lock this thread (p/s: How to lock this thread??)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: