Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SpectroCoin.com - Article/Review/Youtube video campaign  (Read 14548 times)
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:11:23 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 06:16:50 AM by SpectroCoin_support

Earn bitcoins for reviewing SpectroCoin.com or posting promotional videos

CAMPAIGN IS NOW CLOSED

Article review campaign

Requirements:
The review or article has to be in cryptocurrency related website, owned by you.
Your website must have daily user activity and significant traffic.
Your article/review has to be unique, written especially for this campaign, no copying from other reviews.
The article/review must be at least 500 words.
The article/review must contain a hyperlink to "https://spectrocoin.com"
1 article/review per bitcointalk account.
Link to article will have to be posted here and in the SpectroCoin thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037139.0
To get bitcoins review must be published on your website.
Before you start writing  article/review, post your website in this thread to be approved for this campaign. Also send us an article before publishing for editing.

If graphic material is required please let us now, we will share vector logo and illustrations.

Youtube campaign

Requirements:
Tutorial how to use SpectroCoin.com services
Video length must be between 2 and 5 minutes
Hyperlink to https://SpectroCoin.com
1 youtube video per bitcointalk account (minimum activity 30)
Link to video will have to be posted here and in the SpectroCoin thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037139.0
Only high quality informative videos will be accepted

Suggested topics:
Buying bitcoin with credit or debit card.
Ordering and using bitcoin debit card (for ATM, PayPal etc).
Toping up mobile phone account.
Buying amazon vouchers with Bitcoin.
Using SpectroCoin to collect payments.

Other topics are also welcome.

Posts and videos in other languages are also welcome.

Compensation

Pubish an article/review
0.025 BTC (bonus for high quality reviews on high quality websites)
+Publish on Twitter 0.00075 BTC
+Publish on Facebook 0.00075 BTC

Youtube video
0.005 BTC up to 0.03 BTC, based on the quality of your youtube video and number of your followers on youtube
+Publish on Twitter 0.00075 BTC
+Publish on Facebook 0.00075 BTC

Post here and wait to get pre approval to participate.

*Minimum 100 followers on Twitter
*Minimum 100 friends on Facebook
*Social accounts with fake followers and friends will be denied
*All payments will be made after publishing the article/review or uploading the youtube video and we reserve the right to refuse participants.

CAMPAIGN IS NOW CLOSED

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:53:00 AM

create video without voice is acceptable ?? just use backsound
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:25:31 AM

here is site :- http://betbybitcoin.com/

let us know if we are allowed to do it
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 07:04:35 AM

-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-

Please note that SpectroCoin.com has an open scam accusation of 90 BTC here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1586595.0 which is not resolved yet.

By promoting or creating promotional content i.e (video) you are vouching a service which had scammed a user around 90BTC. Don't vouch(i.e promote/create promotional) for this service as personally I see it as another chance being given to scam some more users here. Since I have already attached link to the scam accusation, I personally wouldn't hold back to give red feedback to those who further participates.
guilejazz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:53:02 AM

-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-

Please note that SpectroCoin.com has an open scam accusation of 90 BTC here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1586595.0 which is not resolved yet.

By promoting or creating promotional content i.e (video) you are vouching a service which had scammed a user around 90BTC. Don't vouch(i.e promote/create promotional) for this service as personally I see it as another chance being given to scam some more users here. Since I have already attached link to the scam accusation, I personally wouldn't hold back to give red feedback to those who further participates.

what the fuck 90 btc scam..
dear op please confirm about this quote
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 08:07:50 AM

-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-

what the fuck 90 btc scam..
dear op please confirm about this quote
The acquisition is fake, the user was created only to discredit us and magically he has disappeared from the forum after his acquisition did not succeed. We are legit business working in the space for more than 4 years, however, when you are big enough you always have some enemies who will try to discredit you. So feel free to participate in this campaign.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 09:05:02 AM

The acquisition is fake, the user was created only to discredit us

I fail to see how you are saying that. So far the proofs submitted by him is good enough.  

and magically he has disappeared from the forum after his acquisition did not succeed.

What it has to do with his disappearing? Was it there something he had to prove or say?

We are legit business working in the space for more than 4 years, however, when you are big enough you always have some enemies who will try to discredit you. So feel free to participate in this campaign.

It is not about being enemies or not. Whatever accusation there should be countered by your side with proofs being posted in public.

Also second thing, maybe someone cares or not but I don't care about how many successful years you had or how many happy customers you had made but if you are so proud of running a successful business then why don't you counter each accusation that you guys have too since as you said you guys are running fair.(So in short being running for 4 years or having more than 10000 happy customers don't make you seems trustworthy.)

So far I guess BTC are being held by you guys.

We did not keep funds, they are temporarily suspended until the situation will be solved.

Also you can further discuss about this in scam accusation thread about it if you want to make it clear. I am done replying in this thread.

i see thats user just make fake thread and go away, he post August 16, 2016 and never update thread or response if thats real

Does he had to speak or Spectrocoin had to? There wasn't any update made by spectrocoin side regarding this case. Also VytautasK replied after 2+ months so maybe he had left his hope of getting the amount back.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 11:02:55 AM

create video without voice is acceptable ?? just use backsound
Yes video without voice is acceptable

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 11:04:39 AM

the article has to be well structured, informative, original and in nearly perfect english, please improve it Smiley

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 11:24:49 AM

www.BTCpals.com
I have a professional writer on board that writes for BTCmanager and and a few other outlets.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:21:10 PM

That 0.0005 btc as minimum payment on a youtube video, is that correct? I just want to confirm. Considering an effort to make a video isn't 0.0005 btc a bit too small even for a video made with less effort? Anyway, is the number of subscribers really necessary? I wat to create a video but I really don't have much subs on my channel.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 05:00:00 PM

That 0.0005 btc as minimum payment on a youtube video, is that correct? I just want to confirm. Considering an effort to make a video isn't 0.0005 btc a bit too small even for a video made with less effort? Anyway, is the number of subscribers really necessary? I wat to create a video but I really don't have much subs on my channel.
It is the minimum, but payment will reflect quality do not worry. If video is good or in a useful language it will be fine.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 09:25:01 PM

You can check my blog in my signature. I start a blog at the beginning of December 2016 and I post 2 posts a week on it. The traffic is coming slowly, but I work hard on it.

If you are interested in the way I write. I am interested in doing a review for your site SpectroCoin.

supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:31:31 PM

I am going to create a video for spectorcoin.But i have very few subscriber in my channel.It would be nice if you increase the minimum base value for video content.this amount should be expected 0.005 BTC for the minimum effort.
Just an opinion..

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 11:10:07 PM

I am going to create a video for spectorcoin.But i have very few subscriber in my channel.It would be nice if you increase the minimum base value for video content.this amount should be expected 0.005 BTC for the minimum effort.
Just an opinion..
There was a mistake, minimum is 0.005BTC. Corrected now. Looking forward to see your video.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:27:00 PM

Just an opinion..
There was a mistake, minimum is 0.005BTC. Corrected now. Looking forward to see your video.
Thank you for the confirmation.I'll update my video review within the next 24 hours.get back to you soon...

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 11:28:11 PM

already PM to the SpectroCoin_support
here is my article : https://steemit.com/spectrocoin/@moh-rokib/spectrocoin-all-in-one-solution-bitcoin

share to my social media :
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/moh.rokib07/posts/1521442327889998
twitter : https://twitter.com/devilofdeath69/status/831642260055822336

BTC address : 156nU5S4Enp8U3ZW3EP2FFMUGdoPNN8Lge
It has to be in proper english first, also please use our new logo. Also the quality of article has to be much higher.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:55:30 AM

The acquisition is fake, the user was created only to discredit us

I fail to see how you are saying that. So far the proofs submitted by him is good enough.  

and magically he has disappeared from the forum after his acquisition did not succeed.

What it has to do with his disappearing? Was it there something he had to prove or say?

We are legit business working in the space for more than 4 years, however, when you are big enough you always have some enemies who will try to discredit you. So feel free to participate in this campaign.

It is not about being enemies or not. Whatever accusation there should be countered by your side with proofs being posted in public.

Also second thing, maybe someone cares or not but I don't care about how many successful years you had or how many happy customers you had made but if you are so proud of running a successful business then why don't you counter each accusation that you guys have too since as you said you guys are running fair.(So in short being running for 4 years or having more than 10000 happy customers don't make you seems trustworthy.)

So far I guess BTC are being held by you guys.

We did not keep funds, they are temporarily suspended until the situation will be solved.

Also you can further discuss about this in scam accusation thread about it if you want to make it clear. I am done replying in this thread.

i see thats user just make fake thread and go away, he post August 16, 2016 and never update thread or response if thats real

Does he had to speak or Spectrocoin had to? There wasn't any update made by spectrocoin side regarding this case. Also VytautasK replied after 2+ months so maybe he had left his hope of getting the amount back.

Avirunes had pointed out what has to be done by Spectrocoin, they should really be addressing to this accusation whether true or not by providing proof and statement were all false by responding to the thread and clear this up to the public.

You are trying to promote your business and that accusation thread is one way to do it and turn that thread into positive.
aimndableck

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:10:38 AM

Social media share
Twitter : https://twitter.com/aimndableck
Facebook : https://m.facebook.com/abdu.mychel?ref=bookmarks
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 07:21:00 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 08:32:12 AM by layoutph

I want to participate in article writing and your twitter campaign. I am also a graphic artist so I can create unique graphics to make my post about your coin unique and attractive. So heres my blog with some few traffic.

http://www.gl3nnx.net
http://www.utube.bz

I also Tweet about trading, bitcoin, altcoin. heres my Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/gL3nnx

My Bitcoin Address: 13Sjb66RsmfKdof94Rpy3vzhxVj1sSQojC

Let me know my qualified applications
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  All
  Print  

Jump to: