Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:20:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583507 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EssentialWireless

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:22:39 PM

So, once again, there HAS to be ways for users to be able to exchange ICN -> BTC -> USD fiat for users who legitimately got their funds such as myself and all of us ICO/IPO investors.  I just find it hard to believe that its impossible for me to convert, say $1,000,000 worth of ICN to my bank account so that I can buy a half a million dollars house in a nice place and live happily ever after, so it would be a great idea to list all possible legal ways for us ICN investors to dispose of our funds so when the right time comes we know what to do and wont feel lost.                       Sounds like champaign problems to me mate, i have the same thing but i only hodl icn and btc (and a small amount of alts (as a collector of rare coins)) the people in the future will fix it by inventing someting like a whale trading club or someting like that. Im not that worried and dont need that much of money (its just sitting there on kraken) dont forget the world is heating up, the oceans are getting acidic and the old system failt to willing to fix that, the old must die for the new to rise to fix this or what ever peace out. Ow yea tokens i think are easyer to replace than cryptos if etherium fails to scale and bitcoin succeeds than i guess iconomi wil just go bitcoin token?

Well for the moment you can exchange ICN for USD on Kraken and then withdraw it to your bank account. If you are verified for Tier 4, you can get half million $ monthly, so you in 2 months you can get your nice house. Just remember to pay your taxes for this Tongue

Yes you are right, deposits originating from Kraken might not be seen as negative as the ones coming from Coinbase, and it is something that might work just fine, except that Kraken is not available to me because I am a New Yorker and Kraken closed my account years ago after Bitlicense and I was level 4 verified, now I can login to my Kraken account and it shows Level 0 verified with a message saying they doesn't service New York residents and blah blah blah.  I know I can fix this by moving to New Jersey or Pennsylvania or any other 49 States away from NY but that sucks!  It sucks having to think of abandoning NY just to be able to dispose of my cash, and even a $275,000 profits which is essentially my current ICN worth might not be enough to justify over 7 months of rent paying + utilities and everything else just too big of an overhead that will eat like 30+% of that gain at the end, it's like a huge tax on top of the tax I would have to pay.  There has to be a great way for us New Yorkers to dispose of these profits right here without having our bank accounts closed down.   Any ideas?   Sure if ICN prices goes IP to like $200+ each thn I would be a millionaire and then paying the overhead costs of becoming a New Jersey perma resident wouldn't seem that high afterall and who knows, instead of paying rent I might even buy a house at a nice place in NJ.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:51:00 PM

So, once again, there HAS to be ways for users to be able to exchange ICN -> BTC -> USD fiat for users who legitimately got their funds such as myself and all of us ICO/IPO investors.  I just find it hard to believe that its impossible for me to convert, say $1,000,000 worth of ICN to my bank account so that I can buy a half a million dollars house in a nice place and live happily ever after, so it would be a great idea to list all possible legal ways for us ICN investors to dispose of our funds so when the right time comes we know what to do and wont feel lost.                       Sounds like champaign problems to me mate, i have the same thing but i only hodl icn and btc (and a small amount of alts (as a collector of rare coins)) the people in the future will fix it by inventing someting like a whale trading club or someting like that. Im not that worried and dont need that much of money (its just sitting there on kraken) dont forget the world is heating up, the oceans are getting acidic and the old system failt to willing to fix that, the old must die for the new to rise to fix this or what ever peace out. Ow yea tokens i think are easyer to replace than cryptos if etherium fails to scale and bitcoin succeeds than i guess iconomi wil just go bitcoin token?

Well for the moment you can exchange ICN for USD on Kraken and then withdraw it to your bank account. If you are verified for Tier 4, you can get half million $ monthly, so you in 2 months you can get your nice house. Just remember to pay your taxes for this Tongue

Yes you are right, deposits originating from Kraken might not be seen as negative as the ones coming from Coinbase, and it is something that might work just fine, except that Kraken is not available to me because I am a New Yorker and Kraken closed my account years ago after Bitlicense and I was level 4 verified, now I can login to my Kraken account and it shows Level 0 verified with a message saying they doesn't service New York residents and blah blah blah.  I know I can fix this by moving to New Jersey or Pennsylvania or any other 49 States away from NY but that sucks!  It sucks having to think of abandoning NY just to be able to dispose of my cash, and even a $275,000 profits which is essentially my current ICN worth might not be enough to justify over 7 months of rent paying + utilities and everything else just too big of an overhead that will eat like 30+% of that gain at the end, it's like a huge tax on top of the tax I would have to pay.  There has to be a great way for us New Yorkers to dispose of these profits right here without having our bank accounts closed down.   Any ideas?   Sure if ICN prices goes IP to like $200+ each thn I would be a millionaire and then paying the overhead costs of becoming a New Jersey perma resident wouldn't seem that high afterall and who knows, instead of paying rent I might even buy a house at a nice place in NJ.

Oops that sucks... What about other exchanges? It has to be some way to get that cash out in NYC god damnit!!!
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:13:28 PM

3 years from now: when you're still hodling ICN but you regret cashing-out so much for less than $50

Grin Grin

Missed those kind of photos  Cheesy

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:38:00 PM

Damn!  I hope to have the same problem someday if my portfolio ever grows to become worth as much as yours.

My only advice would be: don't invest more of your precious crypto into fiat than you can afford to lose.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:45:15 AM

Is the buy back quantity and times public information?  If so where? 
EssentialWireless

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:46:16 AM

Oops that sucks... What about other exchanges? It has to be some way to get that cash out in NYC god damnit!!!
To the best of my knowledge the following exchange is available to me and all New Yorkers:

Bitstamp
Ripple Gateways well some of them I supposed
Of course Coinbase
I think Gemini
Can't think of anything else.

Out of all these, I think but am not too sure that Bitstamp supports bank transfers withdrawals, don't know if that option is available to New Yorkers but all I know is I can trade there and they have a BitLicense.  Now, Bitstamp is located offshore and if the bill passes in Congress then further restrictions might take place.

So at the moment I can only think of
Bitstamp anCoinbase as the only two exchanges that services New Yorkers and that allows bank withdrawals.

Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:53:46 AM

Let's do some math. Think about Iconomi a year or two from now.

Say the ICNX grows to $1 billion in managed funds. And also say the ICNP grows to $200 million in managed funds. These are not far fetched estimates.

That right there is $70 million in buybacks per year.

And that doesn't factor in the entry/exit fees, the Cofound.it revenue, or DAMP fees which will be massive.

Let's just say i am hodling.
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:54:55 AM

My only advice would be: don't invest more of your precious crypto into fiat than you can afford to lose.

That should be pinned all around!
Very well said, my friend
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:00:09 AM

Indeed, Move certainly knows his shiznit!

Woof woof!!
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:19:01 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 01:09:03 AM by jpoker272727

I sold all my ICNs unfortunately, and that at the price of 60k and when I checked today the price I was surprised.

ICN has been increased a lot since last time I checked the price, but I was very afraid that I would lose the money and waste the months that I waited for the ideal price to come which I sold at 2x which I was very satisfied but price jumped to 8x now.
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:36:31 PM

38.2% right on the nose.
c789

Activity: 850

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:18:19 PM

38.2% right on the nose.

Did you predict this or something? You've made a few really, really good calls before...just wondering.

Comparison of Privacy-Centric Coins: https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php also includes Verge and Pivx
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:37:20 PM

38.2% right on the nose.

Did you predict this or something? You've made a few really, really good calls before...just wondering.

Not so much a prediction... just an observation regarding retraction.

If the boundary holds (and it should do) then the current bull run is likely to continue upward for quite some time.
p4xil

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:48:36 PM

get out while you can! ... fill my buy orders @ 0.001 please

Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Selling Nothing for only 1.99 ICN
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:57:47 PM

I sold all my ICNs unfortunately, and that at the price of 60k and when I checked today the price I was surprised.

ICN has been increased a lot since last time I checked the price
This is a case with most of the individuals here,most of the early investors might have sold the coin when we had a decent profit from the price we invested and that was the case with me too,i sold some coins around 0.0003 btc and purchased once again and then sold off everything on reaching 0.00045 btc and after that i did not have the confidence to enter once again and the train left the station. Cheesy
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:03:26 PM

This is a case with most of the individuals here,most of the early investors might have sold the coin when we had a decent profit from the price we invested and that was the case with me too,i sold some coins around 0.0003 btc and purchased once again and then sold off everything on reaching 0.00045 btc and after that i did not have the confidence to enter once again and the train left the station. Cheesy

rather bumpy ride here, even without any news, but often with fud
so i am not surprised...
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:30:49 PM

I was afraid of the huge loss because at that time ICN was really unstable and I was a bit tired waiting for the price to go up.

At the other side there were no news from the ICN team any progress or anything else that could make the early investors stay a little bit longer.

The price currently is really high and I think is just a pump rather the real value of ICN.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:37:44 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 10:40:36 PM by mprep

I was buying and selling earlier few times with all the fud and lack of communication from devs. Then I entered on your selling point (0.00044) and didn't look back. It's just life of crypto trader, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose.

The price currently is really high and I think is just a pump rather the real value of ICN.

The real value of ICN will be much higher once the platform will go public.
welshminer

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:03:37 PM

With all those great projects Iconomi invested in... if at least some of them deliver a working product, ICNP alone can have a billion market cap.

“If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”

― Sun Tzu
btcunbranded

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:48:16 PM

With all those great projects Iconomi invested in... if at least some of them deliver a working product, ICNP alone can have a billion market cap.

“If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”

― Sun Tzu

Not forgetting ICNX value, this IS going to be Huge!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: