Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:47:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: blockchain and voting  (Read 1328 times)
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:44:27 AM

That's actually a great idea. It should be implemented in all democratic  countries because I personally never trusted those who were counting the votes. Another great one from Japan.
Japan has the innovative way of adapting whatever in technology because they are more industrialised than other countries. They know where they will start and when blockchain technology will adapt. This is a great news because it may change the future of cryptocurrency once Japan will join the growing industry of crypto.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

Many experts believe that in the near future there will be a transition of large corporations to the blockchain. Also, traditional banks are planning to start using blockchain for transactions. I think technology will soon enter everyday life.
AlutBitcoin

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

Voting system are some of the use cases of blockchain and some other countries already using this technology and recently in Thailand an opposition party holds primary election on a blockchain backed by the Zcoin  team. So there is no doubt that the new voting system for national election is powered by blockchain technology.
I am following blockchain from a time, but this aspect is totally new for me. I really didn’t know abut this application of Blockchain. This is really a startling action taken and it will help this to grow.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:44:06 AM

I think that great that we see applications for blockchain technologies other than crypto currency but crypto currency is transparent, and a transparent voting where we can figure out who voted for who is a double edged sword. These people could be targeted with prejudice and other nasty things. Then again, i fully support other applications of blockchain technologies

Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

This just proves how flexible blockchain technology could be. I mean we all thought that itnis just for distributing crypto currency but in truth it could be more. I just hope we see more and more innovations soon in terms of blockchain application and crypto currency adoption so both could grow and be accepted.
The blockchain technology that accompanies Bitcoin turned out to be very flexible, which means that this technology can be applied in various fields. Many innovations can use blockchain technology, because the main goal is development for progress that can reduce costs, time and labor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: