Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOFORECAST [CFT] ♦Anticipating the financial market is now possible♦  (Read 72921 times)
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:11:54 PM

lol whats the point of having an escrow address if i send funds to an address on your site? you could easily scam us, or am i missing something?

I pointed that out way before!

This. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1791709.msg18614738#msg18614738

Happy Easter.

Whats the point of having a multi sig wallet if you have to first send to an address held by a single person?

Also, not everybody will cross check with that list before investing.

This is not very well handled.

It was needed to identify the payment with an unique address, multisig wallet are very nice but you cannot rebuild the chain, this is a must when you estabilish a refound.

lol it is not necessary. investors can prove ownership by signing from the sending address
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
claudio111

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:12:09 PM

Hi to everybody,

I'm new, how can I start to understand this crypto? Is there any reference? Is it the white paper the first page?

thanks a lot.

I'm a noob
puffer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:17:05 PM

lol whats the point of having an escrow address if i send funds to an address on your site? you could easily scam us, or am i missing something?

Happy Easter.

Whats the point of having a multi sig wallet if you have to first send to an address held by a single person?

It was needed to identify the payment with an unique address, multisig wallet are very nice but you cannot rebuild the chain, this is a must when you estabilish a refound.

lol it is not necessary. investors can prove ownership by signing from the sending address
What about us we have to know where to send the tokens ?

Quibus in rebus duo maxime fugienda sunt – ne quid effeminatum aut molle, et ne quid durum aut rusticum sit
puffer

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:23:16 PM

Hi to everybody,

I'm new, how can I start to understand this crypto? Is there any reference? Is it the white paper the first page?

thanks a lot.

I'm a noob

https://ico.cryptoforecast.com/wp/WhitePaper_V1.0.pdf

You can Join us @ Telegram just follow the link on home page, we are active almost 24/7

Quibus in rebus duo maxime fugienda sunt – ne quid effeminatum aut molle, et ne quid durum aut rusticum sit
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:28:01 PM

Happy Easter.

investors can send it directly to the multi sig address...
puffer

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:31:40 PM

Happy Easter.

Oh well the best way to make it all complicate as well.
But i wont say you are wrong.

This is the best transparent practice you can do with Bitcoin actually, i would like to see the same suspects with other icos such as happens with ethereum tokens, how may users are able to understand solidity or serpent and verify their money will be not stolen ?
Where are we going ?  I hope the crowdfunding will recover its historical value soon.
Regards

ponch85 (OP)

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:48:49 PM

These rules of escrow, not ours.

Dabs not coincidentally shared address list, you first deposit always check if you find the address in there. if you do not find, communicate to us or Dabs, or not participate in the ico.  Smiley
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:23:06 PM

To clarify: every single address in the list is held under escrow with a single person that is me. I've done the same for a few other altcoin ICOs, and sometimes I'm the sole escrow. The funds are then forwarded to the multi-sig address held by me and SebastianJu, also another escrow.

Many investors do not send from addresses where they have the private keys (like an exchange or a web or online wallet). Many others that do send from a wallet where they have the private keys do not know how to sign a message.

This method is more convenient for the people (and actually more work for the escrow handling the job.)

A lot of other ICOs that had multi-sig escrow are handled similarly.

Again, please confirm that your deposit address is in the list before sending.

Anyone who sends directly to the multi-sig address will have to wait until AFTER the crowdfund before his investment can be credited, after verifying that they indeed sent it, with blockchain proof. That's less convenient for the investor, and they risk getting their CFT later than everyone else.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:16:15 PM

I read in the chat telegram to all who participated in the ico, there will be a new crypto on the forecast ? that will be free for 10 days ? we can get to know what crypto currency is that ?
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:05:20 PM

To clarify: every single address in the list is held under escrow with a single person that is me. I've done the same for a few other altcoin ICOs, and sometimes I'm the sole escrow. The funds are then forwarded to the multi-sig address held by me and SebastianJu, also another escrow.

Many investors do not send from addresses where they have the private keys (like an exchange or a web or online wallet). Many others that do send from a wallet where they have the private keys do not know how to sign a message.

This method is more convenient for the people (and actually more work for the escrow handling the job.)

A lot of other ICOs that had multi-sig escrow are handled similarly.

Again, please confirm that your deposit address is in the list before sending.

Anyone who sends directly to the multi-sig address will have to wait until AFTER the crowdfund before his investment can be credited, after verifying that they indeed sent it, with blockchain proof. That's less convenient for the investor, and they risk getting their CFT later than everyone else.

thanks Dabs for this clear explanation. This is what, as an investor, I wanted to hear.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:50:22 AM

for me is too early for whales they will jump on at the last moment just a little moment before closure like they usualy do for now they just watch the project
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:48:53 AM

for me is too early for whales they will jump on at the last moment just a little moment before closure like they usualy do for now they just watch the project

I think they had a way to test the forecast in the days between 12 and 15 April was very predictive, it marked a small tracing and showed the main trend. keep in mind that bitcoin is going through a difficult time
Eldest

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:12:53 AM

I read in the chat telegram to all who participated in the ico, there will be a new crypto on the forecast ? that will be free for 10 days ? we can get to know what crypto currency is that ?

Hi wolf, actually is not possible, you have to wait a few days: we keep on the secret because we are ending the last tests to give the most accurate and precise service we can on the forecast. You will receive good news soon Smiley
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:40:02 AM

41 BTC is very low level ICO, to low for this kind of project.
Nice team, trusted advisors and escrows.
whales must jump in and put hundreds BTCs in, project deserve it

I thought so too...but lets see what happens in the next couple of days Roll Eyes
Eldest

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:59:35 AM

I thought so too...but lets see what happens in the next couple of days Roll Eyes

Well as usual whales can jump in in the very last few days of ICO, now is the turn of low/middle investors Smiley
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:24:19 AM

Well as usual whales can jump in in the very last few days of ICO, now is the turn of low/middle investors Smiley

I'm in contact with an Exchange developer and he assured that this coin will be quoted on his exchange right after the ico end.

This might be another reason to join the crowdfunding
Eldest

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:46:09 AM

I'm in contact with an Exchange developer and he assured that this coin will be quoted on his exchange right after the ico end.

This might be another reason to join the crowdfunding

The team is working hard to ensure to the investors the maximum capability to invest its asset, on exchanges or using it as a token for buy the service.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:56:14 AM

Yes, such a project deserves much more, there are great potentials. You cannot risk not to reach the minimum investment.
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:22:00 PM

I am convinced of the great utility of this tool, however, pans that some have not yet understood the service that can make. I saw in the chat international @CryptoForecastint that has been posted, the forecast for the next few hours
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:32:16 PM

This is legit and great project like ARK , i am quite sure will gain lot value when investor will realize what great potential are on this project!
great dev team keep working like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: