Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOFORECAST [CFT] ♦Anticipating the financial market is now possible♦  (Read 72921 times)
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:10:11 PM

Sometimes it is really difficult to understand the market.
Criptoforecast (CFT) is one of the few coins in the market with a working App; in the pre-ico phase gave users the chance of a one-month trial.
Today it provides Bitcoin, Dash, Ripple, Monero forecast, and in days it will also provide Etherum; all forecasts have a high reliability index, and in any case provide a valid and fundamental support for the decisions that each investor and trader should have before operating on the markets.
Nevertheless, the CFT coin market is worth about $ 200,000 or 80 satoshi .... I can not imagine the gain that can be made when the market is beginning to appreciate and discover Criptoforecast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cahtreber

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:01:32 AM

Criptoforecast (CFT) is one of the few coins in the market with a working App; in the pre-ico phase gave users the chance of a one-month trial.
Today it provides Bitcoin, Dash, Ripple, Monero forecast, and in days it will also provide Etherum; all forecasts have a high reliability index, and in any case provide a valid and fundamental support for the decisions that each investor and trader should have before operating on the markets.
Nevertheless, the CFT coin market is worth about $ 200,000 or 80 satoshi .... I can not imagine the gain that can be made when the market is beginning to appreciate and discover Criptoforecast.

I really hope so, I bough some coins and belive it can go much higher... Maybe people are still skeptical, many ICO's turned out to be scam
Time will tell
mayfun

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:03:29 AM

Successful projects can be seen from threads, websites and how to answer questions
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:06:05 AM

price will eventually catch up with all the development. CFT is a useful tool that deserve its subscription, even though it still needs a lot more work
good job to the team

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
cahtreber

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:34:04 PM

price will eventually catch up with all the development. CFT is a useful tool that deserve its subscription, even though it still needs a lot more work
good job to the team

I sure hope so..
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:42:15 PM

Hope so mate, still hold all my coin on my wallet,  hope people will realise what a great project, hope dev team too will make some great marketing fo the project too

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:04:22 AM

Hope so mate, still hold all my coin on my wallet,  hope people will realise what a great project, hope dev team too will make some great marketing fo the project too

Exactly , I am not blaming anyone after all the scam stories but this to me seems like a company project which makes more sense than many empty coin projects in the market . Guys , forecasting in the economy is everywhere . We forecast the growth we forecast the financial crisis, drop and increase of price of stocks, gold etc... Why are you so surprised about this project ? This is not called "crypto predict" but "crypto forecast" : make the difference dudes . As long as the guys have grounds to make an estimation on what will happen in the future , they can sell this info to you. You don't want to buy it , then don't: But this is not about predicting the future , come on, i can't believe you can't make a difference between prediction and forecast.

Advice to the devs , start to educate the pubic on what you are doing otherwise you will STRUGGLE !!!
uraelius

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:37:27 PM

I think its a useful tool to help assist the decisions you have already made, particularly in the case where BTC is going up and alts get hammered. You can not only save yourself some losses, but potentially profit if you bag some alts dips, so this is worth the money, particularly when you bag it in the perfect buy zone and then pay later with $cft after the value of $CFT has gone up relative to dollars. 
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:01:20 AM

The team Cryptoforecast has worked hard these months, but we don't stop, and we will offer you new services.
https://twitter.com/CryptoForecast/status/925261311835017216

#Cryptoforecast is online with the final version and improved of new #Pillar. The forecast for BTC/USD, ETH/BTC, XMR/BTC, DASH/BTC, XRP/BTC
https://twitter.com/CryptoForecast/status/925032079410302976
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:23:05 AM

What timezone are the charts in?

Also is there a connection between these points on the y-axis to usd and other currencies? How to calculate? At the moment with timezone and price missing it's hard to see what's mentioned.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ponch85 (OP)

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:00:26 AM

Also is there a connection between these points on the y-axis to usd and other currencies? How to calculate? At the moment with timezone and price missing it's hard to see what's mentioned.

Hello Sebastian, I'm happy to see you again! the timezone used is UTC

Please do not consider the time, as market dynamics constantly change based on what is happening in the real market, it often happens that the price anticipates the expected move. The price of alt (DASH-MONERO-RIPPLE-ETHEREUM) is against BTC. Please focus your attention on trends, is the most important part of the forecast.

nguyenthity

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:47:26 PM

Greetings.
Now i followed all social bounty and wearing the Avatar only.
Is there any enrollment procedure for Avatar only campaign?
Best regards.

I like your project, i will invert and want suucess!

Thanks Dev!
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:19:22 PM

Hello Sebastian, I'm happy to see you again! the timezone used is UTC

Please do not consider the time, as market dynamics constantly change based on what is happening in the real market, it often happens that the price anticipates the expected move. The price of alt (DASH-MONERO-RIPPLE-ETHEREUM) is against BTC. Please focus your attention on trends, is the most important part of the forecast.

Thanks for getting back, it seems to be a little bit hard to see where the actual time is. It might be a not so bad idea to put a vertical line at the current time. That also would allow to judge the future movements.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ponch85 (OP)

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:13:23 AM

Thanks for getting back, it seems to be a little bit hard to see where the actual time is. It might be a not so bad idea to put a vertical line at the current time. That also would allow to judge the future movements.

Thanks for the inspiration, we will make changes when the new infrastructure is ready.

Greetings.
Now i followed all social bounty and wearing the Avatar only.
Is there any enrollment procedure for Avatar only campaign?
Best regards.

I like your project, i will invert and want suucess!

Thanks Dev!

I'm sorry the bounties are closed.
enigmatical

Merit: 268

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:35:12 AM

CFT has made me quite sad for sometime now,  no pertinent drivers of this token to move the price,  I used to see 900- 1400 Sats on watch list,  now coin price is so low,  very unimpressive.
Driendy

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:10:03 PM

The team Cryptoforecast has worked hard these months, but we don't stop, and we will offer you new services.
https://twitter.com/CryptoForecast/status/925261311835017216

#Cryptoforecast is online with the final version and improved of new #Pillar. The forecast for BTC/USD, ETH/BTC, XMR/BTC, DASH/BTC, XRP/BTC
https://twitter.com/CryptoForecast/status/925032079410302976

Keep it up guys
enigmatical

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:47:14 AM

Are there any expectations for this CFT in terms of further developments to help the coin appreciate more in value?
Driendy

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:54:49 PM

Are there any expectations for this CFT in terms of further developments to help the coin appreciate more in value?

My understanding is that they do not want to operate like coin but like company. I am unsure what the hodler will get in terms of benefice sharing but the plan is to sell subscriptions to support trading decisions. in my view :

they have to run strong sales campaign and start making profits and then announce what the holders can get and this will help to gain value quite considerably  .
enigmatical

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

My understanding is that they do not want to operate like coin but like company. I am unsure what the hodler will get in terms of benefice sharing but the plan is to sell subscriptions to support trading decisions. in my view :

they have to run strong sales campaign and start making profits and then announce what the holders can get and this will help to gain value quite considerably  .

You might be right though,  because I don't see anything apart from  selling CFT subscriptions to support trading decisions and make money. No further plans to support listing in other exchanges at least ??
temadanilevsky

Activity: 250
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:46:40 PM

CFT has made me quite sad for sometime now,  no pertinent drivers of this token to move the price,  I used to see 900- 1400 Sats on watch list,  now coin price is so low,  very unimpressive.
for a month I've been waiting for an increase in the price of a token, but alas for the time being I do not ... I hope that soon we will be pleased with CFT Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: