Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Escrow  (Read 668 times)
TRF (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:23:51 PM

Hallo,

I need escrow for a transaction. Someone should help me?

If so, please PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.007

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:46:58 PM

Why not try PM sfr , darkstar or yahoo for escrow service, they have reputable escrow service Wink

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:56:44 PM

You have a list of reputable escrows here
AUDREY23

Activity: 323

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:40:22 PM

Why not try PM sfr , darkstar or yahoo for escrow service, they have reputable escrow service Wink

The reference why not try pm just as darkstar or yahoo perhaps she would be used as an escrow
massenzio77

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:16:37 PM

caligola77
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:23:20 PM

Good luck finding escrow. I've week ago sent many messages to trusted escrow but no one replied. So take any hero rank or legendary members for escrow regardless they are in trusted escrow list or not. Good luck
Who_

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 06:58:47 PM

Hey man,

I talked to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 recently about escrowing a deal. He replied in a few hours.

The deal still hasn't gone through, but he's on the list and he's responsive.

Good luck finding escrow. I've week ago sent many messages to trusted escrow but no one replied. So take any hero rank or legendary members for escrow regardless they are in trusted escrow list or not. Good luck

This just doesn't seem right and I wouldn't risk it. Just stick to what the community knows best and create a relationship with these people.

Cheers,
Who_

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:03:03 PM

Hey man,

I talked to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 recently about escrowing a deal. He replied in a few hours.

The deal still hasn't gone through, but he's on the list and he's responsive.

This just doesn't seem right and I wouldn't risk it. Just stick to what the community knows best and create a relationship with these people.

Cheers,
Who_

I'm not saying don't use escrow but use anyone with good feedback and available if you're in a hurry. Don't deal without escrow though.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:17:38 PM

'Hallo' sounds dutch, if so shoot PsychoticBoy a PM.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:05:15 PM

I dont have an official announcement offering escrow but i am available for certain deals if its not illegal or handling methods of funds that can be chargedback

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:33:37 PM

I dont have an official announcement offering escrow but i am available for certain deals if its not illegal or handling methods of funds that can be chargedback
I vouch for yahoo. He is a well trusted person for your escrow. I have spend some time with him on a campaign
 Everything he do is very professional.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 09:37:03 PM

The reference why not try pm just as darkstar or yahoo perhaps she would be used as an escrow

I wonder why people keep thinking I have a escrow service. Saw people suggesting me on this thread and another thread before, which I found weird considering I never had an escrow ANN or mentioned that I'd be interested in doing escrowing.

I already agreed to escrow their trade, and they've agreed too, so no need to keep recommending people.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
captchacoins

Activity: 383

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:55:46 PM

Try this http://www.bitcoinescrows.xyz
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 03:54:41 AM

advised to immediately contact this person for escrow SFR10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=521899
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:41:25 AM

I wonder why people keep thinking I have a escrow service. Saw people suggesting me on this thread and another thread before, which I found weird considering I never had an escrow ANN or mentioned that I'd be interested in doing escrowing.

I already agreed to escrow their trade, and they've agreed too, so no need to keep recommending people.

And people don't care reading...
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:08:38 AM

advised to immediately contact this person for escrow SFR10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=521899

SFR10 is trusted and very much active among those people who offered to do the escrow service and he might gonna handle that deal if that transaction is doesn't link up with illegal and can be charge back deals. And also i've seen that yahoo62278 is handling some small escrow service although he doesn't have a thread stating his service for that maybe you should make him a choice also to become your escrow agent.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mr.007

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:18:34 PM

And people don't care reading...
hhaha, ww care but not have much time for online in this forum Smiley because my rank still newbie  Wink

STUDENTCOIN