Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Bounty Thread - Support Us and Earn Reward  (Read 50245 times)
romeorickl64

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:29:26 AM

Dear Members. everything is going perfect from our side. I am checking all spreadsheets and updating them.. they will be open once they done.
we are on the track and hopefully 18th may will be the first day of starting bounty distribution. (may take a few days to done all payouts)

I would ask you to keep patient and wait till requested time.

and Yes. do not forget to create your account in ICO portal. bounties will be paid through website.

Thank You all.
I have created an ICO account. But what the hell is this 2FA? Still, now i haven't received any code.
TaaS team can't force us to set our 2fa, it should be our own decision whether i need extra security or not. 
Ridiculous  Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 03:48:22 AM

Hello All. Signature Campaign Spreadsheet is Fully Updated and Now Open for Everyone..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pU7TFnLLeQ1y0tiUsjYuYoxoNzN2mZvC7SKYCp8R1Qk/edit#gid=406511890

if you see any issue, don't hesitate to contact me here and in Telegram.

To Receive your Payment on the payment date, You must fill this form with your payment address and other details:
https://goo.gl/rfdUXP

Now You can Use your Direct Ethereum Address Instead of TaaS ICO address, You can use myetherwallet address, but please do not use any exchange or any other wallet address which do not support private key and Ethereum Tokens. we'll not be responsible for any loses in that case.

Thank You All.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 03:50:49 AM

Dear Members. everything is going perfect from our side. I am checking all spreadsheets and updating them.. they will be open once they done.
we are on the track and hopefully 18th may will be the first day of starting bounty distribution. (may take a few days to done all payouts)

I would ask you to keep patient and wait till requested time.

and Yes. do not forget to create your account in ICO portal. bounties will be paid through website.

Thank You all.
I have created an ICO account. But what the hell is this 2FA? Still, now i haven't received any code.
TaaS team can't force us to set our 2fa, it should be our own decision whether i need extra security or not. 
Ridiculous  Angry

2fa i believe is just optional so if you think your password is strong enough not to get cracked after a month, it will sure be fine.  

so the team will create bottons to claim bounties?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
romeorickl64

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:17:15 AM

Hello All. Signature Campaign Spreadsheet is Fully Updated and Now Open for Everyone..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pU7TFnLLeQ1y0tiUsjYuYoxoNzN2mZvC7SKYCp8R1Qk/edit#gid=406511890

To Receive your Payment on the payment date, You must fill this form with your payment address and other details:

Now You can Use your Direct Ethereum Address Instead of TaaS ICO address, You can use myetherwallet address, but please do not use any exchange or any other wallet address which do not support private key and Ethereum Tokens. we'll not be responsible for any loses in that case.

Thank You All.

Again, another confusion. How could you verify that the user who filled the form is the real one? What if i claim someone else bounty? what if someone uses my info and provide his eth address for claiming bounty that actually doesn't belong to him??

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:53:20 AM

Thank You All.

Again, another confusion. How could you verify that the user who filled the form is the real one? What if i claim someone else bounty? what if someone uses my info and provide his eth address for claiming bounty that actually doesn't belong to him??

he is right sir by this way anyone can claim someone else bounty rewards, either have to change the way of claiming bounty or most of them lose their rewards.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 06:10:33 AM

Thank You All.

he is right sir by this way anyone can claim someone else bounty rewards, either have to change the way of claiming bounty or most of them lose their rewards.

You Guys got a valid point.... I am closing the Form now, now Everyone Fill the same form and send that to me via PM

Bounty Payment Address Form:

Bitcointalk Username:
Bitcointalk Profile Link:
Bounties You Have Participated:
Payment Address:

Read This Post: https://medium.com/@jamalaezaz/submit-your-address-for-taas-bounty-payment-ca7360835b98

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 06:56:04 AM

When is the date of distribution?
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:59:35 AM

Thank You All.

You Guys got a valid point.... I am closing the Form now, now Everyone Fill the same form and send that to me via PM

Bitcointalk Username:
Payment Address:

Read This Post: https://medium.com/@jamalaezaz/submit-your-address-for-taas-bounty-payment-ca7360835b98

Just came across this thread,now things look clear with the second option for payment of bounty.

Also do we need to create account at taas.fund after sending you PM or this is sufficient?
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:01:02 AM

Why in signature company you distribute only 30000 TAAS for the participants??
 2% of the  Tokens sold during ICO =  46-48k TAAS.
Thanks.
goraset
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:01:38 AM

Thank You All.

Bitcointalk Username:
Payment Address:

PM sent, waiting distrubition, thanks for all TaaS team
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:06:46 AM

Thanks.

I agree to your point and I think this needs a change if you see the first post of this thread

A total 2%, but not less 100,000 (equal of 100,000$), of the TaaS Tokens sold during ICO are reserved for the whole Bounty Program (the Bounty Pool can be increased if we cross the limited target).

Want to see Jamal's response on this post.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:14:07 AM

Thank You All.

I have sent a PM with the bounty details,will the newsletter be also given out now?
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:08:21 AM

Thanks.

I agree to your point and I think this needs a change if you see the first post of this thread

A total 2%, but not less 100,000 (equal of 100,000$), of the TaaS Tokens sold during ICO are reserved for the whole Bounty Program (the Bounty Pool can be increased if we cross the limited target).

Actually, the ICO raised 7963120 USD ie. 7963120 tokens so 7963120*0.02 = 159,262 tokens for bounties and not 100,000.

cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:19:52 AM

Thanks.

Actually, the ICO raised 7963120 USD ie. 7963120 tokens so 7963120*0.02 = 159,262 tokens for bounties and not 100,000.
Totally disappointment on this campaign. changing rules changing time frame long wait period and lower stakes.
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:23:11 AM

PM sent. just wait and hold until btc dump

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:08:58 AM

Hear from a handful of people who say that taas already doing the distribution of their token funds, whether in this thread anyone knows there is no news about this?
zef316

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:40:12 PM

Thank You All.

Bitcointalk Username:
Payment Address:

Thank you Boss. I have sent you a message with required details. thanks
dumpida

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:47:36 PM

blog bounty Is the counting? Closed table

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:37:49 AM

Since signature bounty has finished being allocated an the spreadsheet is now available , how much time do we wait for the final value of translation bounty distribution?
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:46:49 AM

awesome guys! I cant wait for it, this looks really amazing, i am going to send a pm to you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: